LORAC little black palette

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
LORAC little black palette
Enter Title

Baked Eye Shadow: Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polybutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Octyldodecanol, Paraffinum Liquidum, Bht, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Dimethicone, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin May Contain / Peut Contenir: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491,Ci 77492, Ci 77499). Behind The Scenes Eye Primer: Isododecane, Talc, Trihydroxystearin, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Triethylhexanoin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isopropyl Lanolate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Peg-40 Stearate, Propylene Carbonate , Beeswax (Cera Alba), Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499, 77491, 77492).

So I was walking around in Sephora when I came across Lorac, and I saw this palette. I loved the colors and so i swatched them on my hand...good lord they are INCREDIBLE. There is a light champagne, a peach, a copper and a yummy chocolate brown, and all of these do have shimmer, but not to the point where it is tacky or unattractive. They are extremely pigmented, rich, and blendable. I can see these colors working for almost everyone. I bought this for my cousin for her birthday because she is very into the neutrals, and I knew she would love this. Every time we would have sleep overs I would look at it with envy and ask her to use it lol! So I asked for it for Christmas, cha chinnnggg. I really love this. Perfect for day makeup, perfect for night makeup. I do not see any cons to this product. I have only used the primer once and it seemed on the more moisturizing side of the primer spectrum. I have all of the urban decay eye primers and the too faced so I am using a different one every day, eventually I will get around to using it lol. Packaging is beautiful.

Buy it, buy it now.

on 7/22/2010 5:10:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is an absolute DREAM! I love these shades. All are very shimmery (as with most baked shadows) so avoid this palette if that puts you off. These are definitely luxury eyeshadows (no drugstore shadow compares). Extremely pigmented and creamy. The primer is very comparable to too faced shadow insurance.
I wore the bronze shade as a liner on my waterline and it stayed on ALL DAY/NIGHT until I took it off before bed. I can't even get waterproof eyeliner to do that for me (no gel, liquid, kohl, etc) but somehow this shadow STAYED.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I adore adore adore this palette! I couldn't love it more. Oh man, where to start? I went to Blush Beauty Bar to get my makeup done and the makeup lady used this on me and it looked so good! I love how the colors are natural but still noticeable and so versatile. I use light champagne shadow over the gold champagne, line my upper lashline with the dark brown and line my lower lashline with the copper. It looks amazing, I seriously cannot stop raving about this palette! Considering it's a $72 value for $32 is great and it comes with a mini eye primer which is amazing! (I'm going to start buying this instead of UDPP). Overall great deal and even better colors I completely reccomend this, and hurry because it's Limited Edition!
Edit 5/29/10- I bought another one of these today at Sephora! That's really how much I love it. Hurry and get one! :)