69%
package quality

price range

Reviews

6 months ago

There are only a handful of Sisley products which I feel are worth the money, after years of trying out their skincare products. This is one that impressed me enough to purchase the full size! I use it underneath SPF specifically around my eye area in the morning and follow with an application again at night. The texture is what won me over...so many eye creams cause me milia and/or red bumps around my eyes, especially in the area immediately under. This didn't once do that. It is rich and emollient but not oily or heavy and definitely puts much-needed moisture back into my skin. Due to how well it absorbs I never once encountered issues with eye shadow application, if anything it went on even better than normal...and without using a primer! It's definitely not cheap but it is worth it - if like me you breakout with other eye creams or treatments. The massage application tool that comes with it seems to help with occasional puffiness, especially when kept in the refrigerator before using it - I'm guessing due to the fact that it helps micro-circulation (I wonder if Gua Sha or a Jade roller could achieve the same effect?). Possibly the best eye cream I've ever used for fine lines and dryness/lack of hydration. Selena x ~ My HG list ~ (As I've sampled 100s of skin, hair and m/u products over the last decade and a half, I thought it might be useful to share my top 10 must-have products, subject to change if and when I come across something more effective. I love constantly trying out new stuff - usually sample sizes via e-bay, also plenty courtesy of a friend who works at Sephora) 1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil 2. Lip Balm: 'Nuxe' - Reve De Miel Lip Balm 3. Pigmentation + Anti-Ageing Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Facial Treatment Serum 4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser 5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer 6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash 7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow) 8. Face Scrub: ‘Sisley' - Botanical Gentle Buffing Cream 9. Moisturizer: ‘Lush' - Enzymion 10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment

About reviewer (567 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBrown

2.0

6 months ago

A little improvement as far as puffiness goes but beside that doesnt so much.

About reviewer (1023 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

EyesBlue

a year ago

I've used this eye cream for many years. I was initially hesitant with the new version but I'm very happy with it. In the morning I put a little Sisley eye gel on when I get up, after coffee/breakfast I use some of the the cream. I like that I can use a little concealer afterwards and it doesn't pill. I have a slight cardiac arrhythmia so sometimes my eyes are a bit puffy so I don't expect any eye cream to alleviate that, but this cream has definitely helped with age lines and if I use it with a Sisley concealer and I have a puffy day it's not as noticeable. I'd like to address the complaints about jar packaging....I don't think a heavier cream will dispense in a pump.....so I keep a small 5 ml jar on my vanity and fill as needed. I also do this with the Sisleya L'Integral. Sisley has a new pen concealer that is the bomb! Anyway, this is a great eye cream, look out for a nice deal on a special package of the eye cream and eye gel.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

EyesBlue

2 years ago

I'm writing this review about the updated version of the product. I really love this cream. I got the limited edition version with the lovely little cooling facial massage tool. It is a very pretty little white & gold face roller that feels very sturdy & very good quality If its very hot I will often run the tool under cold water so its extra cold. I love how it de-puffs and cools and refreshes face & my eye area. I love it. I have just ordered the Nurse Jaime uplift roller as I love this little Sisley roller so much it made me want a larger one. The cream itself is the perfect consistency for my eyes. Its beautifully hydrating without being greasy. It feels quite heavy in the jar but once applied it absorbs beautifully & doesn't cause milia. Makeup sits beautifully on top. If I'm feeling very dry I'll wait for it to absorb then put a tiny amount Farsali rose gold elixer on top before my primer. I use it on top of The Ordinary Argireline or La Mer lifting eye serum and my eyes have never looked better. I would definitely buy again.

About reviewer (35 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

2 years ago

I have bought the 2017 version ( which is an important given, cause the structure has totally changed). Is it a nice eyecream? Hell yes (what would you expect for such price!!). Is it worth the price? My initial thought was ‘no’, but after using this eye cream for about 6 months, I know I will never go back to another. And I have tried many many many.... Only negative point: Why not using a pump dispenser? Sisley should know better. The jar packaging for skin care is outdated/not preferable at all.

About reviewer (315 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

2 years ago

I would say this is the best eye cream I've ever used. I'm 24 and do not need much in terms of anti-aging. What i want to do is just early prevention. I'm not looking for an eye cream that helps me eliminate dark eye circles because my sleep cycle is not the best and i don't expect any eye cream to miraculously remove dark circles. This product is very rich in consistency, sinks in well. Of course for my age I can't really notice a huge WOW difference like my eyes have gone 10 years younger. But undereye concealer applies smoothly under it, no lines. It reduces puffiness and eyebags. I think it may have lightened by dark eye circles- but i can't confirm this due to many other factors. It is expensive. But one tub lasted me for 2 years - with AM and PM use on just the eyes. I think it's a pretty reasonable investment if i want to have younger looking eyes 10 years later. I took off one lippie bcuz if i rub the product into my eyes accidentally, it stings a lil bit and makes me tear up. I try to avoid rubbing my eye after i apply this. I would say i'd definitely repurchase bcuz it is the only eye cream that works and i trust that it will prevent anti-aging for me.

About reviewer (209 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Relaxed, Medium

EyesBlack

2 years ago

Update, I have just finished a jar of the newly updated Sisleya Eye and Lip Contour Cream. I did not notice any difference good or bad with the new version. It is still a wonderful eye cream that it worth the splurge. This eye cream is my top pick, and I have tried many different ones! My eye concerns are mostly puffiness, loss of elasticity, and fine lines. I have sensitive eyes that become irritated very easily. I use this products in conjunction with the La Prairie Essence of Skin Caviar Eye Complex. If I had to only pick one I would choose the La Prairie and use a less expensive eye cream. Pro's At first use, I liked this product. It has a light creamy texture that absorbs into the skin quickly. It's workable and spreads evenly around the eye contour. After about four weeks of use, I noticed the skin under my eyes appeared more firm, and smoother. The increase of firmness helped reduce the puffiness. This is the first eye cream that has improved my under eye bags. People have told me, that I look great and well rested. Con's Jar packaging is bad because it can get contaminated. (Sisley has updated this product recently. Once I finish the jar, I will go buy the new version. I can give updates with any noticeable changes in the new formula and packaging.) I would like to state that I only review a product after I have finished the entire full size. If I was not able to finish the product due to irritation, I will say so in my review.

About reviewer (59 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

from

4 years ago

After using a sample of this I just had to have the full size, price tag be damned. I mean, that little sample sachet lasted me 2 weeks with nightly use: I needed so little of the product to moisturize my lower and upper eyelids. Like the other reviewers I`ve been using many different brands of eye creams, but this one was simply different and better than the others: it moisturized really well without millia or irritation, it helped my concealers apply better and not sit into lines, and my whole under eye area just looked and felt much better after 2 weeks. I have no issues with puffiness. My problems are fine lines and dark circles and it works well for those, better than anything else I`ve tried. I HATE the price, and that`s my main gripe, but will try to find it somewhere at a discount.

About reviewer (907 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

from

5 years ago

This is my HG eye treatment. I'm 40+, I use this cream from time to time (always looking for something even better :)) for more than 10 years. And I repurchase this cream after all. It just takes a very little amount to bring your under eye skin to its best. Just give this cream time to work. You know Sisleya eye cream is like a very good housekeeper, you never know how and when she/he works, but the result is visible. Comparing to other expensive eye treatments. Now I'm with ReVive moisture renewal eye cream, can't complain but shall wait 2+ months to write the review. I do love SwissLine 360° ANTI-WRINKLE EYE ZONE SERUM and EYE ZONE TRANSFORMING MASK, but disliked all the eye creams from this brand. And I wasn't impressed by Sisley Supremya for eyes at all unfortunately, just waist of money.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesGray

3.0

5 years ago

I thought I had reviewed this previously, but another MUA reviewer just pointed out to me that I hadn't. My requirements for an eye cream are straightforward--very moisturizing, no fragrance, doesn't cause milia. I found this eye cream by accident a long time ago. I heard someone in Bergdorf Goodman talking about how she recommended an eye cream from another counter because it was so rich. I bought it, and I really liked it. Thereafter, I got more creative and found it for a better price on eBay. Current retail price is $205, which is outrageous. After my third jar (I used plenty of other eye creams in between, because I really had a hard time with the price), I was just not feeling it anymore. It was rich, but not overly thick, and some days, it actually wasn't enough. So it's been a few months since I've used it, and I have missed it on some days, but I just can't bring myself to repurchase it.

About reviewer (975 reviews)

Age44-55