Too Faced Lip Insurance

Too Faced Lip Insurance

3.1

Isododecane, Silica, Talc, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Isobutyl Methacrylate/ Trifluoroethylmethacrylate/Bis-Hydroxypropyl Dimethicone Acrylate Copolymer, Acrylates Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Jojoba Esters, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Trihydroxystearin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Triethylhexanoin, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tribehenin, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sorbitan Isostearate, o-Cymen-5-oL, Ceramide 2, PEG-10 Rapeseed Sterol, Portulaca Pilosa Extract, Sucrose Cocoate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Mica.

Skin: Normal, Other, Warm

This product doesn't do it for me. One of the main reasons why I buy a lip primer is to prevent feathering. I have yet to see this product stop feathering. I won't re-purchase.

on 12/29/2016 9:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This is exactly what I have been looking for.
It really makes my lipstick hug my lips.
I'm obsessed with having my lipstick perfect looking.
This lasts through a meal for me but I still touch up on the inside portion
Of my lips a tiny bit. Without it, I would have almost no lipstick after almost meal.
I already have a backup since I don't know how long a tube lasts and don't want to be without.

I paired it with my MAC lipsticks. It matifies and makes your lipstick last a little longer, but not for a significant amount of time. The worst part tho' is that my lippies were feathering like crazy with this stuff- this is the reason why I am not going to repurchase this product.

BEST LIP PRIMER I HAVE EVER USED! I have always had a problem with getting matte liquid lipsticks to stay on my lips all day. A friend of mine encouraged me to purchase the Lip Insurance and I was not disappointed! I have applied it underneath both Anastasia and Colour Pop liquid mattes and the color stays all ALL DAY. I wear it to work and even after 10 hour shifts (where I am constantly speaking to customers) my lipstick is on and in place at the end of the day. I no longer worry about touching up my lips throughout the day, they even stay on strong when I'm eating and drinking. Lip insurance is my lifesaver when it comes to lip color, love it! 10/10

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I grabbed this after finding out the urban decay ultimate ozone was sold out at the sephora I was at. I wanted to branch out and try something new, and as I heard good things about this primer, I grabbed it. The doe foot applicator made applying easier, but doesn't grab a lot of product. I usually use two different primers cause I feel that it fixes the issue of my urban decay lipstick clumping up where my lips touch. Another thing is that it can be drying and mattifies my cream lipstick, as well as making my urban decay matte bad blood sticky and has to be blotted. A good thing is that it makes my lipstick stay on even through two bowls of stew (!!!). I was thinking of returning it due the stick factor but after experiencing how well it made my lipstick last through eating stew, I changed my mind. Kind of neutral on whether Id get it again or not, but the ultimate ozone and Mac prep and prime lip primers are also good quality and they're a lot cheaper.

I got lip insurance as a tested when I ordered other too faced products online.. I never thought about a lip primer. So the other day I tested it out and lately I been wearing a lot of dark lipstick. (Like oxblood) color for example and OMG. Before this primer the lipstick would be everywhere. But I used the primer and my lips were perfect the entire night!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!

on 5/9/2015 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my first lip primer. I can't believe I ever wasted my products all these years, this primer is a miracle worker. It sets my lippy for hours, no matter how much coffee (or wine ;D) I drink, my lip color stays put.

It is a bit pricey, I got it for a deal on EBay so I probably didn't pay as much as some other people have. For those who are worried about not getting the bang for your buck, I'll point out that you can use those products that otherwise-slide-off-your-face-but-you-loooooove-that-color, even those cheaper drugstore products, they will all stay put. You invest in this, you can wear more budget friendly colors. To me that makes it worth it- I use this under all of my lipwear, from Smashbox to NYX, and it always looks great.

The product is white, cloudy, and odorless, but applies clear. It made my lips feel slightly tacky (but not in an unpleasant way) and I have no dryness issues. When I put my lip product on the tackiness goes away and my lips adopt whatever texture my lipstick or gloss is. I like using glossy colors but I mostly use mattes, this is a must for all my matter lippies. Color looks velvety but not dry and cakey.

I will definitely buy this product again... or one similar. I'm open to trying others but so far this one suits all my needs.

I bought this after seeing it presented on HSN as part of a kit with products I didn't really need.
I am at an age where I need a lip liner or primer to stop feathering if you KWIM ☻, anyway so I went to Sephora and bought it.
It is fabulous! Lipstick doesn't go anywhere and lasts longer.
In the pipeline from TFaced a similar product for glosses which I can't wait to try

I bought Too Faced Lip Insurance and I love it!

Too give you a bit of an idea of my make-up history, I never use to wear any colour on my face. But lately something inside me was screaming to try bold lip colours - so I did!
What I learnt quickly with nothing underneath the lip colour, the colour would fade and feather.

So I tried lip insurance. It's a silky/velvety consistency that glides on the lips with great ease.

It is light and thin on the lips, no heavily coated feeling.

When I let that dry I then applied my lip liner and lipstick. instantly I felt a difference with just the application of my lip liner and lipstick. It glided on my lips much smoother - no slight snags on the creases of my lips.

What I noticed next was the vibrancy of the colour I put on (Jordana Lipstick - Creamy Berries). The colour was more bright and even along my lips! And even better, it lasted a lot longer than without any primer underneath!

I wore it to a club where it did get very warm inside, and the lipstick only slightly faded (that was from drinking from a straw - only that one part was faded). It lasted for a good 6+ hours on me.

In normal light (when I got home) the only thing I noticed was the lipstick did pool together slightly in the corners but nothing very noticeable - and besides, that may be just the lipstick not the too face lip insurance treatment.

At the end of the day, I am very happy with the product! I would recommend it to other people - In fact I have recommended to a few of my friends =P

on 6/19/2014 9:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Hmmm. I read the reviews for this before I purchased it so my expectations were set low. I have to admit that it does make a bit of a difference with this primer as my sheer lipstick from Estee Lauder lasted about 2 hours longer with this. But that's not enough for me. If there are better lip primers out there, I'd try it. Didnt dry out my lips like other reviewers though - but I do make a point to moisturise every night with a lip balm.

Popular Lip Treatments