OPI 20 Candles On My Cake

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
OPI 20 Candles On My Cake

on 11/23/2012 7:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

My mum got me this as a present a while ago. I really like the colour itself - a deep yet kind of subtle sort of red. Unfortunately, I think it looks terrible with my skin tone. It just looks awfully drab on me. :( Very sad, as the colour and quality of the polish are excellent.

This is a beautiful, dark rosy pink that looks much lighter in the bottle than it did on my skin. Still, it's just lovely, and goes so well with my cool skin tones. I used it for a mani/pedi and it lasted nearly 8 days. This is a great pink tone for fall.

on 7/10/2008 5:43:00 PM

People have such different experiences with this color--red, brick, coral/red, brownish red, mauve/red. On my fair, slightly cool-toned skin, it reminds me of red velvet cake. . .rich off-red with a touch of cocoa brown. It's pretty and unique, but absolutely office-appropriate. It applies beautifully, and 1-2 coats yields an even, streak-free, glossy creme finish. This is a great option for wearing to work if you're tired of the usual pinks, reds, and neutrals.

Popular Polishes