OPI 20 Candles On My Cake

Filtered by skin type : Normal
OPI 20 Candles On My Cake

I miss this color...!!! it got too clumpy and I threw it. Since I'm influenced by the names of OPI's polish so much, I bought this one right around my 20th birthday. It really is a more sophisticated "grown up" red. A muted rose. Its a tender color to my heart because I wore it the last time my true love got me roses. I am going to search for it again!!!! trust.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I finally get why people buy this expensive polish. It is the best! The consistency is just perfect and the wear, well I guess it's good. I just can't seem to keep one color on long enough before trying out another-I've become addicted to OPI! To me 20 Candles On My Cake is like a tomato/brick color with hints of pink that looks just great on my PPP skin. It is a perfect fall shade for an office gal! I do wish all of the bottles came with the pro wide brush, it is magnificent!

I bought this polish about 4 years ago and I haven't been able to find it at any nail salon since then. This color is a muted tomato/brick red next to my PPP skin. This is a perfect color for a pedicure. I receive lots of compliments when I wear this shade.

on 10/21/2005 10:20:00 PM

Ohhhhhyeahhhh! This is beautiful! It's a muddy red, sort of like Bobbi Brown's Brown lipstick is actually a muddy pink? I'm a cool-toned LLL and on me this is a softened red, not really pink but definitely not pure red. Difficult to describe, but a definite must have. I prefer shimmer or cremes, very few 'frosts' and no glitter for me thank you. I don't really understand the name of this shade, but the color does frost my cake :D

Popular Polishes