OPI 20 Candles On My Cake

OPI 20 Candles On My Cake

4.7

on 9/5/2003 10:58:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This shade is a beautiful 'off cherry' shade, not much pink in it. I love it, it remains one of my all time favourites, and commemorates OPI's first 20 years in the nail polish industry.

on 5/22/2004 2:44:00 PM

Love this color!!! I usually find a favorite in the OPI line and I wear it for several months. This is my latest favorite. I get them to use it when I am getting a pedicure, and I keep a bottle on hand for touch ups , at all times during the warmer months. This is the PERFECT red. Before this I wore Grand Canyon Sunset. OPI is all that I wear, nothing tops it, not even the more expensive brands like Dior or Peek.

on 5/30/2004 10:31:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have gotten so many compliments on this color!! It is perfect for when you are sick of having neutral colors on your nails (in the summer) but you don't want a dark dark winter/fall color & you don't want to have a screamin pink/coral/red - An excellent choice to mix it up for summer without jumpin on the 80s Neon/Coral trend!!

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

Great autumn/fall shade for my tips and toes. A creamy cherry-pinked red that holds a lot of shine even on its 4th day!

on 1/1/2005 5:46:00 PM

Great color! My latest favorite from OPI. I've got it on my tips AND toes right now- and I NEVER match, but it's just such a great color for both. I don't usually wear dark colors on my hands, but this brick red shade is great if you want to venture slowly into the dark side- it's not OTT at all. In some lights it looks really red (albeit muted), and in others it looks more reddish-brown, like the bottle color. I'm cool-toned and pale and this is awesome on me; I think it would work well across a variety of skintones. Go get it!

on 2/7/2005 2:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I've always avoided OPI before, because it is expensive and it seemed unlikely that it was worth it. I work as a server and after one night my usual polish chips, no matter what top coat I use- well NOT OPI! I've had it for a week and NO chipping! Unbelievable! And the colors- they are all gorgeous. It is completely worth the expense for nice looking nails.

I've always found red to be a hard color to wear on my nails. I can't wear "I'm Not Really a Waitress" even though it's really popular and most people say they love it. But 20 Candles on My Cake looks wonderful with my light skin with yellow undertones. It's a wonderful spring/summer shade, but I plan to wear it all year round. :)

This is a terrific muted brick red that is great to wear year round. It is very similar to Orly's "You're Fired"--just a little bit lighter.

on 10/17/2005 11:06:00 AM

A beautiful, subtle, shiny red -- perfect for fall.

on 10/21/2005 10:20:00 PM

Ohhhhhyeahhhh! This is beautiful! It's a muddy red, sort of like Bobbi Brown's Brown lipstick is actually a muddy pink? I'm a cool-toned LLL and on me this is a softened red, not really pink but definitely not pure red. Difficult to describe, but a definite must have. I prefer shimmer or cremes, very few 'frosts' and no glitter for me thank you. I don't really understand the name of this shade, but the color does frost my cake :D

Popular Polishes