Dr. Dans Cortibalm

Filtered by age: 25-29
 Dr. Dans Cortibalm

4.3

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

This balm is great and did solve my dry lips issue. HOWEVER I do not use it often due to the controversy of hydrocortisone, many skincare forums warn of the ingredient thinning skin over time. I would rather everyone make the decision for themselves if they are concerned, so please research first. For me personally I do not want to run the risk of thinning out the skin on my lips. Thus why I don't use it on a daily basis. If it weren't for that, I'd use it around the clock. It does stay on my lips over night and leave them supple.

You can decide if it's worth the risk.

on 10/19/2015 2:04:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Pros:
- moisturizing, practically melts dry flakes off
- plumps in a way that takes away liplines
- no drying after effect
- no oily/greasy film left

Cons:
- no spf
- needs to be reapplied throughout the day
- contains 1% hydrocortisone which can suppress adrenal glands with continuous persistent use

on 7/29/2012 1:15:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

This is EXACTLY what I needed! It's a one-of-a-kind lip balm. It heals severely chapped/dry lips and heals lips plagued with allergies to other lip products. My lips had become dark and really bad-looking due to either an allergy or just dryness and irritation. I get this problem frequently. This lip balm actually HEALED my lips and made them pink again. I haven't seen my lips this pink in a LONG time. It's also extremely long lasting. I used to apply lip balm at least 3 times an hour. With Cortibalm, I apply probably 4 times a DAY! It's just awesome.

Keep in mind this contains a corticosteroid, so sadly it's not something that should be used everyday. I use it more like a supplement or when my lips really need it.

Ingredients: hydrocortisone 1%, petroleum jelly, beeswax, mineral oil.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this yet! This is my all-time HG lipbalm!

I discovered this from some accutane users at acne.org and I must say, it's been a god send.

It thoroughly moisturizes my accutane scortched lips and also has hydrocortisone to help quash any inflammation. I can't live without this!

A must have for accutane users or those with chronically dry lips!!!