Wet 'n' Wild Mega Last Matte 904B Rose-Bud

Wet 'n' Wild Mega Last Matte 904B Rose-Bud

4.5

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I adore this color, the perfect pink for me. Very easy to wear and feels great on the lips, too. I have a tube stashed everywhere <3

on 7/23/2017 7:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Grab n go purchase for me while on vacation.. total win. Mostly matte but non-drying, easy to apply, a universal pinky warm rose. Lid snaps shut easily, woo hoo!

Great to add to any collection, especially for when you don't want to carry around and risk losing the expensive stuff. That said, the color is somewhat unique and I think would work on a variety of skin tones.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The packaging plain sux: the cap pops off in ur bag so i keep this isolated in a MU bag w my other wnw lipsticks I'm carrying & change it out daily. Rosebud is an awesome color. It is a reddish rose brighter than MLBB but perks up my entire look despite having cool toned I'm NC20 in MAC. So this is a lovely color! My fave colors are sandstorm, spiked w run, bare it all & rosebud for nudes & there is a whole slew of other colors! Pinks, reds, Burgundy.......this, elf, la colors, & ColorMates Brest lipsticks at the DS!!!!! You don't have to spend a fortune on lipsticks to look good. These lipsticks prove me right!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

First of all, this is a fantastically long lasting lipstick formula in my experience. I particularly enjoy this shade because it is a very pretty "my lips but better" color. It looks like I'm wearing lipstick when I use this shade, but it doesn't scream out at you like some colors can. I think this is one of the milder shades in Wet n Wild's Megalast formula that I've tried. (I also own Cinnamon Spice, Wine Room, and Cherry Picking.)

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Edit: Sadly, I've discovered that the MegaLast formula gives me deep, painful, huge lip cystic acne. It clogs my lip pores somehow or I'm allergic to an ingredient. This is rare, I'm sure, so I'm only docking one lippy. I still recommend you try the formula, but buy one shade and test it WELL for reactions. I bought nearly the whole collection before I made the connection.

Clearly I won't be rebuying. :(

Original Review:

Rosebud is a medium warm pink. It almost looks like it has peachy undertones. It is quite similar to In the Flesh but has more red than brown in it an is a bit deeper. Wine Room is a bit deeper than Rosebud but is more mauve leaning than red. I'm not sure you need ALL these shades unless you are on a buy-all-the-WnW spree (not unlike myself), because they are all somewhat similar, pick the tone you prefer. In the Flesh: brown pink, Rosebud: warm pink, Wine Room: mauve pink.

This is a nice lipstick to wear when you don't want to call a lot of attention to your lips. It's not MLBB on me, since I need a mauvey-brown-pink for that. This is easy to wear with many outfits.

The formula is the MegaLast I love - thick, creamy, and opaque. No settling, creasing, or funny business like that.

I do reach for this one often when I want something more laid back.

on 6/16/2017 6:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This is a very comftorable semi matte lipstick. It's a bit creamy so it does wear after a couple hours and you need to reapply. Very good color payoff with just one coat. I had some issues working it with a lipstick brush, the color payoff just wasn't the same, as my lips are a bit weird and require some work to get the lipstick even. I really like it at this price point and will be buying more shades.

This lipstick is a beautiful medium rose pink shade and it has a perfect balance of warm and cool undertones. I can imagine this looking amazing on so many different skin tones, but I find this flatters my olive skin so well. It doesn't wash me out or make my teeth look yellow either! The finish isn't really matte, it's more of a semi-matte creamy finish, but any shine can be eliminated by gently blotting with a tissue. Lasting power is pretty good. I would say it lasts around 4 hours on me without fading if I don't eat anything.

A while back I had purchased pretty much every color from the wnw megalast line. I bought them then kinda forgot I had them until today. I needed something to brighten up my face so I reached for rosebud. I love it. This is the perfect warm rose color. It seems to show up different on everyone. Some have even described it as a mauvey color. But for me it is a warm rose pink with coral. Almost reddish. No mauve in sight. Looks amazing with a bronzey look.

on 9/12/2016 8:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

The new WNW's Megalast baby added to my already big collection of that line..I adore it that much! It's a rare case of a full line that works HG for me. And for 3 euros each I can really explore shades I wouldn't choose as first option if the price tag was higher.
I'm definitely not a pink lips person, as I'm always in red and deep red. The most unusual colour I own in my collection is Boujois' Frambourjoise which in my eyes is so daring! But some days you really don't feel like being "that" coloured, even if nobody will notice and it's just a pet peeve, but that's what made me buy Rose bud this time.
I've been searching for this shade for some time as I was impressed by a google pictures photo, but in my trusted drugstore there wasn't a trace of it. I randomly was windowshopping in town when a tiny little coiffeur shop caught my eye and had a full WNW display, entirely replenished. The shop itself was the mother of awful shops, the owner was almost yelling at a lady who was buying a wig after visibly being under chemio treatments, who wanted to pay with VISA but the owner didn't want to use it as italian POS costs too much, asking for the wig to be paid in cash as it was under 100 euros. What?!?! I was tempted to let it go because I was quite disgusted, but the owner noticed me and I was standing there with my (overpriced) products. WNW has a standard price everywhere: here, I paid the lipstick 5 euros. Fuck you. She didn't even give me the receipt.
Buuuuut...aside from this disgusting story of people who should miserably fail and starve to death and stalked by creditors, I got home with a lovely lovely lipstick. The finish and duration is the same of its sisters, and the shade on me works as a candy MLBB. It makes me feel really good. This will be perfect for days when I overdo my eye makeup for enhancing it. Adorable!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this lipstick last week and it's already one of my favorites!

PROS:
- Easy to apply;
- Great pigmentation;
- Long lasting;
- Confortable on the lips.

CONS:
- Packaging isn't the best: you have to be careful when you open/close it or you'll end up with some product on the cap;
- Not transfer proof.