Wet 'n' Wild Mega Last Matte 904B Rose-Bud

Wet 'n' Wild Mega Last Matte 904B Rose-Bud

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

This lipstick is so so. I find all of the wet n wild lipsticks to be very dry. You definitely need some sort of gloss with this otherwise it really settles in all those little lines. This would be better for the younger girls. The thing that is most disappointing is the color. It looks like a nice rose color...not too bright. But once applied it looks a lot more pink. If I use just a tiny bit it looks better to me. I realize that for the price I shouldn't complain but the packaging is crap....the lip keeps coming off and that is a huge issue when I want to throw it in my purse : (

There is nothing more calming, feminine, bewitching and fun as is the act of applying makeup and Rose Bud has made this even more so. I can't think of a color that can pull a look together better than this shade. The perfect blend of pink and coral that brightens and gives more life to the face.....I love this lipstick.

To Read all 34 Reviews, Login or Join

Oh wow Girls. Today I have done something totally out of my comfort zone. Today I have purchased a lipstick that is not red. I know, I know. You don't think it's a big deal. But it is to me. I've never strayed far from a red lippy and even then I only wear it for going out. I always thought other lipstick colors would look terrible on me and I was afraid to even try. But then I stumbled upon hayleyelwick's review of this particular lipstick (and yes I read it in the deep Detective voice she wanted us to) and I don't know why, but I went out and got this lipstick. I put it on as soon as I got home. And WOW! It looks INCREDIBLE on me! A perfect daytime shade! So impressed. It's juts so so perfect on me, I'm now going to go out and stock up. Yay! <3 Found my match.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

The ONLY lipstick people have complimented me on and asked me what it is. It is SO flattering! It's in the exact middle between coral and pink, amazing for daytime, the formula is not completely matte so it's more comfortable to wear in my opinion, and it lasts a long time con my lips. Love this one!

on 8/31/2015 7:21:00 PM

Hands DOWN, one of the BEST drugstore lippies ever. This is SUCH a nice, natural MLLB shade of pink.

I will continue to buy over and over again.

on 7/3/2015 9:36:00 PM

This is a stunningly unique colour. I don't own anything similar and I looove lipstick. Gorgeous rosey hue with the perfect amount of pink and brown. Absolutely love it and the formula of these lipsticks are perfect. Matte and long lasting. Also you cannot beat the price.

on 6/30/2015 12:12:00 AM

Oh my gosh I absolutely LOVE this shade!!!! I have quite a few of these lipsticks by wet and wild and they are great! I love the formula and they also last on the lips quite a long time and they wear off really evenly.

Rose bud is warm toned tomato red color on my lips (i am very pale) and its about as red as Im going to get without looking clownish. I love it!!

So far this and the 'think pink' are my favorites. I hope wet and wild comes out with even more shades in this line, especially in the pink tones : ) That would be so great!

Pros
-beautiful color
-comfortable on lips
-wears evenly
-cheeeeeeeeap

cons
-wish the lip color twisted down all the way in the tube (meh packaging)

This shade is harder to find than gold dust, but it's so worth it. A subdued pink shade like this is the closest to nude I can get without my fairest of fair skin getting washed out/struck down with a case of pale lips as my lips are quite pigmented to begin with. It's a gorgeous shade - bright enough to be eye-catching but subtle enough for daytime wear. As always with Wet n Wild lipsticks the packaging leaves something to be desired but for the price, quality of the lipstick and the shade, lipstick doesn't really get better than this.

on 4/13/2015 11:51:00 PM

This is my everyday go to color when I can't decide on any of my other wet n wild lipsticks.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I just bought this Wet n Wild Megalst Lipstick for the first time and I really like the formula and this color Rosebud is a very pretty somewhat warm neutral pinkish color on my fair warm undertoned skin.I also don't find it is that dry on.