Wet 'n' Wild Mega Last Matte 904B Rose-Bud

Wet 'n' Wild Mega Last Matte 904B Rose-Bud

4.4

on 9/12/2016 8:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

The new WNW's Megalast baby added to my already big collection of that line..I adore it that much! It's a rare case of a full line that works HG for me. And for 3 euros each I can really explore shades I wouldn't choose as first option if the price tag was higher.
I'm definitely not a pink lips person, as I'm always in red and deep red. The most unusual colour I own in my collection is Boujois' Frambourjoise which in my eyes is so daring! But some days you really don't feel like being "that" coloured, even if nobody will notice and it's just a pet peeve, but that's what made me buy Rose bud this time.
I've been searching for this shade for some time as I was impressed by a google pictures photo, but in my trusted drugstore there wasn't a trace of it. I randomly was windowshopping in town when a tiny little coiffeur shop caught my eye and had a full WNW display, entirely replenished. The shop itself was the mother of awful shops, the owner was almost yelling at a lady who was buying a wig after visibly being under chemio treatments, who wanted to pay with VISA but the owner didn't want to use it as italian POS costs too much, asking for the wig to be paid in cash as it was under 100 euros. What?!?! I was tempted to let it go because I was quite disgusted, but the owner noticed me and I was standing there with my (overpriced) products. WNW has a standard price everywhere: here, I paid the lipstick 5 euros. Fuck you. She didn't even give me the receipt.
Buuuuut...aside from this disgusting story of people who should miserably fail and starve to death and stalked by creditors, I got home with a lovely lovely lipstick. The finish and duration is the same of its sisters, and the shade on me works as a candy MLBB. It makes me feel really good. This will be perfect for days when I overdo my eye makeup for enhancing it. Adorable!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this lipstick last week and it's already one of my favorites!

PROS:
- Easy to apply;
- Great pigmentation;
- Long lasting;
- Confortable on the lips.

CONS:
- Packaging isn't the best: you have to be careful when you open/close it or you'll end up with some product on the cap;
- Not transfer proof.

To Read all 36 Reviews, Login or Join

This lipstick is so so. I find all of the wet n wild lipsticks to be very dry. You definitely need some sort of gloss with this otherwise it really settles in all those little lines. This would be better for the younger girls. The thing that is most disappointing is the color. It looks like a nice rose color...not too bright. But once applied it looks a lot more pink. If I use just a tiny bit it looks better to me. I realize that for the price I shouldn't complain but the packaging is crap....the lip keeps coming off and that is a huge issue when I want to throw it in my purse : (

There is nothing more calming, feminine, bewitching and fun as is the act of applying makeup and Rose Bud has made this even more so. I can't think of a color that can pull a look together better than this shade. The perfect blend of pink and coral that brightens and gives more life to the face.....I love this lipstick.

Oh wow Girls. Today I have done something totally out of my comfort zone. Today I have purchased a lipstick that is not red. I know, I know. You don't think it's a big deal. But it is to me. I've never strayed far from a red lippy and even then I only wear it for going out. I always thought other lipstick colors would look terrible on me and I was afraid to even try. But then I stumbled upon hayleyelwick's review of this particular lipstick (and yes I read it in the deep Detective voice she wanted us to) and I don't know why, but I went out and got this lipstick. I put it on as soon as I got home. And WOW! It looks INCREDIBLE on me! A perfect daytime shade! So impressed. It's juts so so perfect on me, I'm now going to go out and stock up. Yay! <3 Found my match.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

The ONLY lipstick people have complimented me on and asked me what it is. It is SO flattering! It's in the exact middle between coral and pink, amazing for daytime, the formula is not completely matte so it's more comfortable to wear in my opinion, and it lasts a long time con my lips. Love this one!

on 8/31/2015 7:21:00 PM

Hands DOWN, one of the BEST drugstore lippies ever. This is SUCH a nice, natural MLLB shade of pink.

I will continue to buy over and over again.

on 7/3/2015 9:36:00 PM

This is a stunningly unique colour. I don't own anything similar and I looove lipstick. Gorgeous rosey hue with the perfect amount of pink and brown. Absolutely love it and the formula of these lipsticks are perfect. Matte and long lasting. Also you cannot beat the price.

on 6/30/2015 12:12:00 AM

Oh my gosh I absolutely LOVE this shade!!!! I have quite a few of these lipsticks by wet and wild and they are great! I love the formula and they also last on the lips quite a long time and they wear off really evenly.

Rose bud is warm toned tomato red color on my lips (i am very pale) and its about as red as Im going to get without looking clownish. I love it!!

So far this and the 'think pink' are my favorites. I hope wet and wild comes out with even more shades in this line, especially in the pink tones : ) That would be so great!

Pros
-beautiful color
-comfortable on lips
-wears evenly
-cheeeeeeeeap

cons
-wish the lip color twisted down all the way in the tube (meh packaging)

This shade is harder to find than gold dust, but it's so worth it. A subdued pink shade like this is the closest to nude I can get without my fairest of fair skin getting washed out/struck down with a case of pale lips as my lips are quite pigmented to begin with. It's a gorgeous shade - bright enough to be eye-catching but subtle enough for daytime wear. As always with Wet n Wild lipsticks the packaging leaves something to be desired but for the price, quality of the lipstick and the shade, lipstick doesn't really get better than this.