Uploaded by GeekChick

package quality

price range

Reviews

Sep/25/2016

I picked this up after falling in love with Lisa Eldridge's eye look in her "Date Night Makeup" video. I wanted a softer brown eyeliner since I am very fair. The consistency of this product is fine; it glides on smoothly and the little brush that comes with it is surprisingly good. However, it is just not very pigmented. If you try to go over an area twice, you end up removing …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

Oct/09/2015

I've never used cream or gel liners before and decided to try this one to start. I really like it. I love eyeliner that looks natural (not so harsh). This one is perfect for that and it stays put! All of the eyeliners I've used (UD 24/7, Laura Mercier and NYX pencils, L'Oreal liquid liners) NONE of them stay put on the outer corners of my lower lashline. They all smudge. This one …Read more

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

EyesGray

Sep/12/2015

I love this! I use this for my brows and it works fine, it lasts all day and doesn't move one bit. I've been using this for over a year now and will continue to use it. The dark brown compliments my NC 55 complexion because I never use black on my brows. It comes with a small brush that I use it my travel bag. For only three dollars it's a great deal.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Dark

HairBlack

Apr/10/2015

I use this for my brows & it works gr8! I would not use brown for my eyeliner, I basically only ever use black. But this is an excellent dupe for Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow in Medium Brown. It's $3 & comes w a functional brush. I must also mention its cruelty-free! I love elf. Probably half of all my makeup is elf.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2417 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

Aug/19/2014

I love this eyeliner! Goes on smooth and lasts all day with an eye primer!
I use my makeup geek eyeliner brush to get the desired thickness of the line.
♡♡♡

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

Aug/19/2014

Leaves a nice light color and lasts all day.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

EyesGreen

2.0

Aug/18/2014

I used to use this to fill in my brows...but I noticed it would dry out...so I switched to the dip brow pomade by anastasia. That crap was horrible...then I switched to aqua brow because it's summer and I wanted waterproof brows. Well the color was too light. So I use NYX gel liner and it works better than this ELF gel liner. And it doesn't dry out.

1 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (41 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

Aug/18/2014

I love this product to fill in my brows! I actually prefer it over Anastasia Beverly Hills dip brow! The only downside is the packaging, it makes the product dry out quickly, but other than that u can't beat the price!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

EyesOther

Jul/14/2014

I actually use this to fill in my eyebrows and it works perfectly for me. the color is very pigmented so a little goes a long way. i've read that the packaging causes the product ti dry out but it hasn't dried out even a bit and I've had it for a few months now. I store my pot upside down because to prevent drying. I do recommend using a different angled brush.

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

Mar/17/2014

I use this on my brows, and the color is spot on. It lasts all day long! It's only 3$ so that's a huge plus!

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium