Essence hypno gloss 3 in 1

Essence hypno gloss 3 in 1

3.0

on 3/18/2011 4:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Well, it seems that I'm the only one here who wanted a mascara exactly like this.
It's all true what the others claim, but I'd add my points.

Firstly, it's a very deep black colour, and truly does give a nice natural, freshly done glossy finish. This is what I missed from other mascaras all the time giving me very visible matte black lashes.

Secondly, why I love this mascara is that it doesn't come off easily...it leaves a strange rubbery coat on the lashes no cry will ever vanish away..
it comes off a bit differently than other mascaras, rather in little pieces, so it doesn't stain my undereye area at all(which is good!!!no need to apply too much make up remover to the sensitive areas)

It's a very natural looking mascara. Gives a bit of length, but barely there effect. The best for wearing it every day. After I curl my lashes, I don't like using a heavy mascara anyway.

My only complaint is that it dries very quickly on the lashes, so I have to do them quickly.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I really like the mascara brush itself but the furmula is too runny and thin for my liking and made my eyes itching.