Essence hypno gloss 3 in 1

Price: $

on 6/28/2012 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

This mascara seemed so promising, but it irritated my eyes. It was also flaky and didn't provide me any length or volume.

on 2/10/2012 10:52:00 AM

It's a shame that they discontinued this lovely mascara.
I knew from the moment I opened the tester that this wasn't going to be a mascara that gives you dramatic eye lashes; the formula was rather thin and very glossy. But, that's exactly what I wanted!
I' ve been searching for an affordable mascara that only gives a nice tint and glossiness to my eye lashes and makes them just a little bit more noticeable, but not dramatic so that I can wear it everyday to my classes at college and still look natural, yet polished. And this one delivers! It makes my eye lashes dark and glossy, seperates them, it's completely clump free and adds a bit of volume and some lenght. It's my eye lashes but better.
I haven't experienced any stinging and it's a bonus that this is opthalmologist approved.
Of course, you can't beat the price, I think I paid about 4 euros for this, which is crazy cheap considering that the cheapest drugstore mascara here (like maybelline and l ' oreal ) costs over 15 euros!

on 12/3/2011 12:08:00 PM

I absolutely looove this mascara!! I have Dior Diorshow, Chanel Inimitable and a couple more high end ones getting bored (and dry, and useless) in my drawer. I wear this everyday for the most beautiful, long, black and foremost NATURAL lashes ever! No matter how much you bild up, it doesn't clump and still looks natural. I often get asked if I have false lashes on, simply fantastic!
EDIT: how sad it is that this has been discontinued? I have no words!