Essence hypno gloss 3 in 1

Price: $

on 6/28/2012 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

This mascara seemed so promising, but it irritated my eyes. It was also flaky and didn't provide me any length or volume.

on 12/3/2011 12:08:00 PM

I absolutely looove this mascara!! I have Dior Diorshow, Chanel Inimitable and a couple more high end ones getting bored (and dry, and useless) in my drawer. I wear this everyday for the most beautiful, long, black and foremost NATURAL lashes ever! No matter how much you bild up, it doesn't clump and still looks natural. I often get asked if I have false lashes on, simply fantastic!
EDIT: how sad it is that this has been discontinued? I have no words!

on 10/27/2011 1:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Oh! How I loved this mascara! I WISH they didn't discontinue it. If I could buy up the remaining stock and keep it for the rest of my life I would.
I have mousey blonde lashes that are long enough but invisible at the tips. This mascara makes my lashes black, ever so slightly fuller and so much longer (because it colours the tips). It is glossy, I didn't understand how this could be a good thing until I tried it - It means it looks really natural - like I just have amazing healthy black lashes. It doesn't clump, it doesn't smudge. It flakes off eventually (at the end of a long day or long night), and it's easy to remove. The bush is outstanding, so thick with many tiny bristles it grabs every lash hair. I plan to clean the brush after it's run out so I can use it with other mascaras.

I had never come across a mascara like this before, and I am so upset I didn't know it was being discontinued or I would've bought loads of backups for the future. I would LOVE to find another mascara like this for the price, but I doubt it will ever happen again. I will be back in the world of thick matte unnatural looking lashes when my tube of Hypno Gloss runs out.

I love this mascara.
Doesn't make my lashes stick together, goes on smooth, leaves a glossy finish. Makes my lashes very natural looking.

However, the best thing is that its not smudging! Not even after I would take a small nap, and also not when I go to the gym. ;)
I am soo sad they discontinued it.
Its was just perfect, and on top of that dirt cheap.