Wet 'n' Wild Megalast Nail Color - Bite the Bullet

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/13/2017 3:14:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I remember that I got Bite The Bullet years ago in a sample kit.

I never really loved color like that, I'm more of a weird/ dark colors nail polishes type of person.
So I was really suprised when it quickly became my favorite of all the Wet n Wild polishes I currently own.

I would describe the color as a light purple mixed with grey, in other words, it's a beautiful dusty purple.
The formula is pretty good, it goes on a little bit shear, but a second coat fix it. It also dry quickly. In general the formula is smooth.
I also really like the brush, it's not too small and not too big. It's really easy to use on curved nails like mine.

In conclusion, I recomend this nail polish.
It's a soft color with a little bit of attitude! Really pretty :)
(Plus it's really affortable!)

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

This an affordable polish line with good wear. This particular color is a mauve with a touch of gray. Great value!

on 4/25/2017 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Brushes on easily; wears well and I love the color. And it's very cheap.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

This is such a pretty color not loud. Just perfect. formula pretty the same as the red a book which i always keep around. I mostly like these because i only have to do one step and it lasts all week.

on 2/18/2015 8:59:00 AM

Love this polish! Seriously outperforms my more expensive polish. Good color, great formula. What's not to love?!

on 7/22/2014 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

These Wet n Wild Megalast nail polishes just wear like champs. I usually get sick of the color before they start to chip or become dull. Of course, it depends on your base and top coat choices but I have used all kinds with success. This color is what I would describe as a mauvey light grape. Looks good with my tan but I can see this looking pretty on my cool toned pale skin....just pretty.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have tried quite a few colors from the new WnW Megalast lineup and this is one of my favorites so far. The color is a dusty lavender mauve, similar to the now hard to find OPI Parlez Vous OPI? but slightly more mauve leaning. The formula is fabulous - it flows smoothly and evenly onto the nail and dries quickly. The flat brush also makes application easy. It lasted 5 days on my nails with hardly any tip wear at all, I could have left it on longer but I wanted to change nail colors. This is one of the Megalast polishes that really lives up to its name. Would highly rec. BtB!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Gorgeous color at an awesome price with amazing application. Can't ask for more!

on 3/30/2012 1:29:00 PM

I have been wearing this polish - the version in the new square-ish bottle - for five days now. I am super impressed with how it is wearing!

The colour is really cool, and it is completely opaque in 2 coats. The application was easy and I love the wide brush. The dry time was a little under average and there were no problems with bubbles or anything like that.

I don't buy many high end polishes, but it wears better than most of what I do have - which is an assortment of drug store brands with a few high ends and randoms thrown in. There is no chipping or peeling, with only some tip wear after five days. This is very good, in my opinion.

I plan to buy more from this line :)

P.S. I have one coat of SH insta-dry over top, and no base coat.

on 2/19/2012 4:27:00 PM

Yes, I would def buy it again! W&W nailpolishes are awesome, IDK if it is new formula in this line of polishes, but would def buy again. I wash my hands all the time, and this nail polish lasted me longer than a manicure before it chipped off, and only at the edges of my nails. I love the color.

Popular Polishes