Wet 'n' Wild Megalast Nail Color - Bite the Bullet

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/25/2017 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Brushes on easily; wears well and I love the color. And it's very cheap.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

This is such a pretty color not loud. Just perfect. formula pretty the same as the red a book which i always keep around. I mostly like these because i only have to do one step and it lasts all week.

on 2/18/2015 8:59:00 AM

Love this polish! Seriously outperforms my more expensive polish. Good color, great formula. What's not to love?!

on 7/22/2014 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

These Wet n Wild Megalast nail polishes just wear like champs. I usually get sick of the color before they start to chip or become dull. Of course, it depends on your base and top coat choices but I have used all kinds with success. This color is what I would describe as a mauvey light grape. Looks good with my tan but I can see this looking pretty on my cool toned pale skin....just pretty.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have tried quite a few colors from the new WnW Megalast lineup and this is one of my favorites so far. The color is a dusty lavender mauve, similar to the now hard to find OPI Parlez Vous OPI? but slightly more mauve leaning. The formula is fabulous - it flows smoothly and evenly onto the nail and dries quickly. The flat brush also makes application easy. It lasted 5 days on my nails with hardly any tip wear at all, I could have left it on longer but I wanted to change nail colors. This is one of the Megalast polishes that really lives up to its name. Would highly rec. BtB!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Gorgeous color at an awesome price with amazing application. Can't ask for more!

on 3/30/2012 1:29:00 PM

I have been wearing this polish - the version in the new square-ish bottle - for five days now. I am super impressed with how it is wearing!

The colour is really cool, and it is completely opaque in 2 coats. The application was easy and I love the wide brush. The dry time was a little under average and there were no problems with bubbles or anything like that.

I don't buy many high end polishes, but it wears better than most of what I do have - which is an assortment of drug store brands with a few high ends and randoms thrown in. There is no chipping or peeling, with only some tip wear after five days. This is very good, in my opinion.

I plan to buy more from this line :)

P.S. I have one coat of SH insta-dry over top, and no base coat.

on 2/19/2012 4:27:00 PM

Yes, I would def buy it again! W&W nailpolishes are awesome, IDK if it is new formula in this line of polishes, but would def buy again. I wash my hands all the time, and this nail polish lasted me longer than a manicure before it chipped off, and only at the edges of my nails. I love the color.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I found this color at RiteAid for $0.59 on sale. The color is super thick.
One coat and it's completely opaque! Usually, I cannot stand WnW's brushes, but the one in my bottle of Bite the Bullet was actually great. It was perfectly rounded (WnW's cheap brushes tend to be very uneven and too coarse) and held just the right about of polish for each nail.

I would buy this color again, but always check the brushes before you choose any bottle of WnW!

My pic is the one with tiny black flowers stamped on my nails. The black is WnW - Black Creme (my fave stamping polish)!

on 1/3/2012 3:03:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Great polish! The color is a muted medium lavender tone. The finish is glossy, and the consistency is nice. It actually looked decent with one coat on, though with two looked better. I have no problems with the brush as others did, it is small but works for me as I have small nails. I was able to apply the polish very neatly without getting it outside my nails and having to clean it up. Which is rare, I am not great at applying nail polish. The color is pretty while being neutral enough, not a bright, flashy color, but definitely nice, and work appropriate for those who have conservative jobs. Also very cheap, dries fast, and wears well. Would repurchase.

Popular Polishes