Rimmel Moisture Renew - Berry Rose

Rimmel Moisture Renew - Berry Rose

3.9

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I was looking for a dupe for Clinique Raspberry Glace, and since I had a Rimmel coupon, I bought this one. It glides on beautiful and is moisturizing. It seems a little bolder and more blue than Raspberry Glace but still very pretty and wearable for everyday. I find that it had more lasting power than Raspberry Glace which disappears immediately after a few sips of iced tea.

Update. Not a fan after wearing this for a week. Fades unevenly after a few minutes without drinking or eating. Wet n wild has better formulas.

on 12/26/2014 11:40:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I love this lipstick. It's a berry rose with a hint of silver. It's gorgeous on fair skin. It's very moisturizing and feels wonderful on my lips. I don't have problems with the longevity because I top with a bit on MAC Dazzleglass. The gloss really locks the color in place for me. I like this lipstick much better than I do my Tom Ford Flamingo.

I received this lipstick in my #modavoxbox last week. I absolutely love the color of this lipstick! The name "moisture" is really accurate. It glides on your lips very smoothly. The only thing I did not love is that it doesn't last as long as I would like, but I am used to wearing 12 hr lipsticks. I wI'll definitely buy another shade soon as I have seen other bold colors that interest me. I lent my mother my lipstick and she said she got a lot of compliments at work. I am in love with the color!

on 9/4/2014 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I think the example of the color in this pic is way lighter than the actual lipstick. It is a very lovely rose with hints of blue but not too much blue. I do find I have a place for it in my daily wear. I personally love the fragrance, the taste, and how creamy it feels on my lips. I have paid way more money for name brands that do not feel as lush as this lipstick. This lipstick is right up there with Lancome as far as feeling very lush and creamy. I love the purple case on these shades too. It is plastic as are most, but it is stylish in it's design. I think I own two of these now and that is really all I wanted from this line up.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was having a pedicure tonight when Iooked over at the woman having a pedicure across from me. I immediately noticed how pretty her lips looked. We had similar coloring blond with brown/hazel eyes, so I decided to ask her what shade she was wearing. I was shocked when she said she purchased it at the drugstore. I haven't purchased makeup from the drugstore since I was a teenager. I decided to stop by target after my pedicure and they had this lipstick. I really like it a lot. It has a soft pinky berry tone. It just makes the lips look soft and lucious. I usually go for a more bright and painted mouth, but this softer lip look is more youthful. I think this would look good on most people. It dosen't appear too cool or too warm. I think it is more of a neutral tone leaning to the cool side.

on 1/28/2012 10:48:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

What the heck why does it look so light in the picture a reviewer posted? Its really a bit darker than that,.. a nice, simple, feminine berry color. More on the reddish side of berry than the purple. Its lovely but I think kinda boring. I guess you would say its average for a color. I just bought it bc its pretty and although nothing amazing, it seemed like something I could wear literally anywhere...to a restaraunt, the beach, a party, etc =]

on 10/30/2011 2:22:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This is my first Rimmel Lipstick. I am returning it tomorrow. It tastes like soap. It is by far my worst lipstick experience in 35 years.

Pretty , kind of pink with some red. A tad plummy. I do like it a lot.

on 4/3/2011 8:58:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love the feel of this lipstick and that it is moisturizing. However, the color did not work for me. It just ended up being a shimmery bright, pinky/purple on my pale lips. My warm skintone just couldn't pull it off.

on 3/27/2011 4:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This didn't work for me, either color (came out much brighter pink than I'd expected) or scent, which reminded me of the L'Oreal lipsticks of my teenage years. I much prefer something less scented. The texture is nice, but something in the formula made my lips feel a little itchy, so I won't be buying this again.