Formula 10.0.6 Best Face Forward Daily Foaming Cleanser

Formula 10.0.6 Best Face Forward Daily Foaming Cleanser

3.8

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide DEA, Passiflora Edulis Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Sucrose, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Limonene, D&C Red 33, FD&C Blue 1. (R06-08)

on 11/6/2016 10:21:00 PM

This stuff is way too runny. The product flows right out of the squeeze bottle without effort, and not in a good way at all. I thought it was just a bad batch so exchanged it for a different bottle. Unfortunately, it seems like it's the formula. This is strange since the first bottle I ever tried was never this runny. They need to fix this because I really liked this face wash!

I've been using this for a week and I already know that I will be repurchasing this. Started clearing up the cystic acne on my cheeks and jaw within 2 washes!! Best acne wash w/o benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid. I'm 15 weeks pregnant (my first pregnancy) and my skin has never been more broken out in my life. I've suffered with cystic acne since I was 12, now 20, and my cystic acne is x 10 being pregnant. While I'm pregnant I'm not allowed to use Salicylic Acid or Benzoyl Peroxide....which is basically all of my skincare products. So I was on the hunt for acne products that worked for me w/o those ingredients. I tried literally everything, and my friend who is also pregnant recommended this face wash to me. If this didn't work for me I was literally going to have a mental break down lol. After 2 washes I noticed the large cystic acne on my cheeks and jawline begin to shrink and new ones weren't forming! I use this with witch hazel as a toner, and for a spot treatment I swap between Burt's Bees blemish stick and Mario Badescu's buffering lotion. I recommend this to all my pregnant ladies suffering with the awful hormonal breakouts!

To Read all 57 Reviews, Login or Join

on 8/18/2016 3:24:00 AM

This product definitely says what it says it's going to do. My skin looked so much clearer after 2 days. I don't have full blown acne but quite congested and lots of blackheads. I did find after I used it morning and night for the 2 days my skin started to peel and look very dry, even though it didn't feel crazy dry. It was hard to get rid of that peeling on my face for quite a few days. Don't know if that's part of the process of clearing up my skin. I am going to cut back to every second morning wash only and use my Sanctuary Spa Fresh Faced Wash for the other morning and the nights. Hopefully the cons (dry peeling) are just temporary because the results of my complexion/congestion is amazing.

on 4/30/2016 2:01:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have acne on my jawline and cheeks. I have quite oily skin in my T Zone (Blot once a day) and am prone to breakouts. (Yaaaay...)
I came off Benzac (Benzyl Peroxide 5%) and onto this gentle cleanser. Safe to say I was pretty nervous.. But after 7 months on it, I'm in love!
It smells AH-MAY-ZING! It's quite watery and foams up really quickly. I use this on my face and bacne (back acne ;)). It leave my skin feeling SUPER soft and slightly tighter, which is great since I have pores the size of Mars.
I combine this with Formula's Totally Clean Deep Pore Cleanser (Whatever.. It's a toner), they work well together and with some zit goo, I'm pretty good to go.
I'm on my.. 6th bottle maybe. I'm really lazy and can't be bothered carrying it to the shower, so I have one in there and another by the sink. (First world problems \O/)
But anyway, I'd say the product lasts really well and is great for the smell! I mean price...

Edit: I was still having to blotch with this product, and found it was too gentle to prevent face demons. I decided not to repurchase even though the smell was amazing.
Check my reviews for what I replaced it with.

I would still recommend this product for normal skin.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm a Formula 10.0.6 fanatic devotee. I've been using all of their products w/ exception of most of the masques 4 w cpl months (coz I don't have time to wait 15 mins most mornings) I have moisturizer, PM cream, 2 toners, 2 masques, & this! I use Olay Fresh Effects for spot treatment but since using these products I've only used the Olay a couple times ...1 blemish caused by stress! I don't go for AHA/BHA/Vit C/serums/retinoids/glycolic & other acids. I like to keep it plain, nothing fancy. My skin is uber sensitive now used to be tough like leather when I was an adolescent w acne so bad I was on pills. I "was"/am a cleanser h0, I've still got Cerave, Noxzema, Cetaphil for oily skin, Simple hydrating cleanser, Clinique mild oily skin liquid facial soap, Clinique bar soap...etc this is my fave! Those other cleansers are excellent too but I feel like this really deep cleanses& this is by far perfection & for USD$8 on Ulta.com! I have exceedingly oily non breakout prone skin & I found I don't have to spend a fortune on skincare w 10.0.6 I will rebuy all their stuff 4 a long time! I don't have young skin but my mature skin is a natural greaseball! This helps!!! I've never seen it in a B&M store I accidentally happened on this brand in an Ulta.com search. HG the entire brand.

on 4/5/2016 7:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Nice, clean packaging. Consistence is waterier than some other cleansers. Fresh smell. Left my skin a bit tighter and dryer than the Boots Cucumber Face Wash I'm using right now. Maybe better for oily skin types, or for hot summers. Are they cruelty free?

on 12/31/2015 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

So I purchased this at Walmart for around $10. I thought that was a pretty reasonable price. I have combination skin and using this has helped mattify my skin without over drying it, and actually made my pores instantly look smaller. Although, right after use, my skin feels a bit more tight for some reason but super fresh and clean. The smell is amazing, but the consistency is very runny so a tip for that would be to tilt the bottle slightly and let it come out on its own. You only need a little less than a dime size amount. Don't be alarmed at how watery it is, because it lathers really well once on your wet face. I'd definitey repurchase this and recommend. Keep in mind this isn't the best make up remover so if thats what you are looking for, this product isn't for you. I typically use makeup remover wipes for my face and eye make up and once that is off I cleanse my face with this. Hope that helps.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This cleanser is very gentle and effective. It's at a good price point, and smells good. The only thing that is a little off putting is the texture, which is kind of gooey and stringy. Otherwise, love this product.

on 4/20/2015 8:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I liked the smell of this but I felt like I couldn't control how much was coming out of the bottle- I think it was a little bit too runny. I used the whole set of 10.0.6 and it made my skin break out, and left it feeling dry. I put this on every night and day, along with the 'Seriously Shine Free Mattifying Moisturizer' and about 1-2 times a week I would apply the 'Deep Down Detox' Mud Mask. I did not enjoy using any of these product at all, and found my skin had a terrible reaction to it. The packaging of these products I like, and the smells are very nice but overall, it wasn't worth any money or effort!

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I've been using this for months now, and love it! Its very gentle, which is great because my skin is prone to sensitivity. I find that it lathers up nicely, leaves my face soft and smells great as well! I don't cleanse my face every day, so this stuff lasts me a very long time! However, I will be repurchasing this as soon as I run out of it, even though its a bit more expensive than products from the supermarket.