Urban Decay Space Cowboy (Stardust)

Filtered by hair type : Other
No Image

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I can't tell you all how many times I would go into sephora and watch these beautiful shadows before I actually committed to buying a couple of them. I bought this shade and "cosmic". Space Cowboy is my favorite out of the two. On days I am feeling lazy, but want something to spice up my look, I quickly apply colourpops super shock shadow in "amaze" (which is totally amazeballs btw) all over the lid with my finger. I then take space cowboy and place it right on top. The combo is absolutely beautiful ! Very quick and easy. I always throw a cat eye on top for a soft glam. Lasts all day & all night without any fall out.

on 11/3/2010 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

I got this Stardust shadow, along with Retrograde, as a sample at Sephora. It was great when I tried them together. I went out and purchased Space Cowboy and I am a bit disappointed. There is basically no color to this shadow, just a whole bunch of sparkle all over my lids. Also, this shadow is very loose, and therefore I had sparkle all over my face. (I've had to apply this using my fingers rather than a brush to eliminate it sprinkling all over my face). I like Retrograde--which provides purple sparkle but Space Cowboy though.... still on the fence with this one. I don't think I'll repurchase.