Urban Decay Space Cowboy (Stardust)

Filtered by skin type : Oily
No Image

2.5

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I purchased this shadow I retrograde from the UD website as it was on sale for less than $5 compared to $18 ( and id never pay $18 for oneishadow no matter how food it is....but i thought OOOH yeah gonna buy it :)
Needless today I'm so glad I only paid $5 for it...it's horrible!!!!!! It's so glittery, color payoff isn't great, if u use it wet it's more pigmented but not great....and when i went to blend the product out it faded and the fallout was horrible...i had it on for five minutes and said forget it then i went to remove it....the glitter is what drew me to this product....but the GLITTER!!! Don't even get me started... No matter how many times I wash my face or what products I use to remove makeup the glitter stays put!!!! I mean I scrub and rub like crazy and h glitter is still there...what the heck??? Urban decay, u need to rethink this product....because it sucks!!!!! I will never buy this product again:(!!!!!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

whoah nelly! just a bit conflicted..I like glittery shimmery ooh lala shades, But this goes a little towards overpowering Ke$ha territory... I thought it would be a metallic neutral with sparkle but nay...it is mostly just sparkle with no undertone and the glitter falls down your face. I Love you urban decay...but I think you dropped the disco ball on this one 0_o However,I'll save this in my makeup kit for proms or theatrical freelance jobs coz I'm sure this will be a hit for that...