Urban Decay Space Cowboy (Stardust)

Filtered by skin type : Normal
No Image

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I can't tell you all how many times I would go into sephora and watch these beautiful shadows before I actually committed to buying a couple of them. I bought this shade and "cosmic". Space Cowboy is my favorite out of the two. On days I am feeling lazy, but want something to spice up my look, I quickly apply colourpops super shock shadow in "amaze" (which is totally amazeballs btw) all over the lid with my finger. I then take space cowboy and place it right on top. The combo is absolutely beautiful ! Very quick and easy. I always throw a cat eye on top for a soft glam. Lasts all day & all night without any fall out.

I suspect the people who don't like this product haven't heard of this method of use. What I do is apply my medium brown eyeshadow in my eye crease and then place the Space Cowboy stardust ON TOP of it and then swipe it one time with my finger. This makes all the sparkle come out in full force and subdues the "eyeshadow" look. It also tones down the eyeshadow in the crease. Been doing this for more than a year and I LOVE it.