Urban Decay Space Cowboy (Stardust)

Filtered by age: 30-35
No Image

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 1/31/2016 11:43:00 PM

I adore this product, it looks like liquid on the eyes. I have been trying to find a lovely, sophisticated glitter suspended in gel. I bought this instead and I'm so glad I did. It looks like a liquid but it's a powder, that's what I'm trying to say.

I apply it with fingers usually. That avoids fallout. I have applied it with a MAC 239 a couple of times and I've been surprised by how well the colour picks up and how well it applies, but it does get all over your face if you use a brush.

This shade doesn't have a lot of colour, but when I wear it I'm going for glitter, not colour. What colour there is meshes really well with my skintone and just evens my eyelids out so it looks like I just have glitter on. Based on my swatches in the store I wouldn't buy any of the others because they all seem to have a lot of glitter with little colour and only this one works for my skintone. My advice is, choose the one in the range that is closest to your skintone and just get that.

on 11/2/2015 2:54:00 PM

I have to be honest - I'm a bit surprised at how mixed the reviews are on this one! I'd swatched Space Cowboy about a dozen times before committing to forking over the $18 for the shadow. I'm so glad I decided to purchase it! My full intention was for it to be a second layer over a nude shadow - and it really does work perfect for that! I'll layer it over Snatch (peachy nude) for some extra glitz or even dab it over a coppery shade. Very complimentary and perfect for a night out!

My only complaint is just a generalization over UD's single shadow pricing. I wish they were more like $12 a piece.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I haven't purchased a glittery shadow in almost a decade, but this translucent nude color caught my eye. The trick is to use your finger to apply. I dab this on my lids after applying UD Virgin. Add mascara and gloss. Perfect for understated glam at the beach.