Urban Decay Space Cowboy (Stardust)

Filtered by age: 19-24
No Image

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I can't tell you all how many times I would go into sephora and watch these beautiful shadows before I actually committed to buying a couple of them. I bought this shade and "cosmic". Space Cowboy is my favorite out of the two. On days I am feeling lazy, but want something to spice up my look, I quickly apply colourpops super shock shadow in "amaze" (which is totally amazeballs btw) all over the lid with my finger. I then take space cowboy and place it right on top. The combo is absolutely beautiful ! Very quick and easy. I always throw a cat eye on top for a soft glam. Lasts all day & all night without any fall out.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this knowing it would be super glittery. It doesn't look like how it does in swatch pictures. I was expecting a metallic base with glitter, but it's more of a chalky nude (like UD "Naked") with silver glitter. Which is fine, just not what I expected. I like the effect, but I think I need to buy some glitter adhesive to get more product to transfer on to my lid and not fall off throughout the day.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This was part of a duo sample that I received with my order.
It's a light golden, almost yellow with silver glitter. The glitter was not overwhelming and I had no glitter fallout. I also had little fallout with the color itself.
It was fairly smooth to apply and applied evenly. It's not a dramatic color by any means. It's decently pigmented and didn't fade horribly.
This would be a great highlight color and crease color. Even a wash over the lid for a quick look.
For pale skin tones like myself, it doesn't show up very vivid. As for darker tones, this would do much better and be a bit more versatile.

I would purchase as a highlight color, for sure.

on 5/15/2010 1:48:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is the 3rd Stardust shadow I have tried, and it is really one of the best. The base color is very much like Midnight Cowboy, and the shimmery particles make it look wet. It is not gobs of glitter like in Midnight Cowboy....Space Cowboy is very dewy and sexy and makes a great highlighter! I always hit the pan on Midnight Cowboy when UD includes them in palettes, so I was excited to try something with less glitter hunks. (BTW, I bend over a hand mirror placed on a table to apply glittery e/s. That way, no fallout goes on my face. It goes on the table for easy clean up.) The Stardust shadows are kind of sheer as it is, so if you want to try one, get this. It is very versatile!