Hard Candy Meteor-eyes Baked Glitter Eyeshadow Asteroid

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Hard Candy Meteor-eyes Baked Glitter Eyeshadow Asteroid

3.7

This shadow is so beautiful to look at it looks good when packed on there was just way too much fall out not that much glitter that shows up which is fine with me Im not a big fan of glitter. I like to use small amounts of this shadow because its pigmented but doesnt blend well and once again too much fall out. This product should be packed on. Luckily its not that expensive it affordable and the packaging isnt that flattering. I would have to say I would not buy this product again because there is just better quality eye shadow out there and if im going to wear a color like this i want it to be the best of quality.

I uploaded the picture of Hard Candy ASTEROID and MACs BLUE FLAME mineralize eye shadows in the photos here to show you how these 2 shadows are almost identical. In the pots they look very similar but on they are honestly identical other then the fact that the hard candy version has a bit less black to it. In real life these swatched even more alike then in the photo. For those of you looking for MACs BLUE FLAME save yourself alot of money and time searching for the HTF LE shadow and buy Hard Candy's version in SUPERNOVA. I purchased the hard candy shadow at WalMart for $6.00.
Both are a royal blue glittery mineralized eye shadow with a slight bit of black throughout. These make a stunning smokey eye. I love them both! I have actually found my hard candy version wears even beter then the mac one in this particular shadow.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Spring/Summer 2010 collection.May be LE, not sure.
These are fairly large sized for 6.00 at Walmart. Many at my Walmart were shattered so I assume these are delicate and break very easily due the the "baked" nature of the product.
Please see my reviews on the other shades, I believe there are 7 total. If you all ready own MAC's Style Black Mineralize eyeshadow in Blue Flame you could probably pass on this.
Or if you all ready own MAC's Deep Truth.
Asteroid is a a deep blackened blue laced with a royal blue shade of glitter throughout. The glitter is going to migrate and get everywhere.The pigmentation on these is not so great, you have to pack it on to get a good solid color to pop up.Using a wet brush may help a little.

Top Rated Eye Shadow