Hard Candy Meteor-eyes Baked Glitter Eyeshadow Asteroid

Hard Candy Meteor-eyes Baked Glitter Eyeshadow Asteroid

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

This shadow is so beautiful to look at it looks good when packed on there was just way too much fall out not that much glitter that shows up which is fine with me Im not a big fan of glitter. I like to use small amounts of this shadow because its pigmented but doesnt blend well and once again too much fall out. This product should be packed on. Luckily its not that expensive it affordable and the packaging isnt that flattering. I would have to say I would not buy this product again because there is just better quality eye shadow out there and if im going to wear a color like this i want it to be the best of quality.

on 8/31/2010 9:02:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I want to be clear that these ARE dupes for the MAC MES. Sure, the quality of the MAC ones is far better, but colorwise, they very very close. Lets not split hairs now, shall we?

I like this and all the others I have gotten. The consistency is really nice and the color is beautiful. It is even better when applied wet. It looks like a sapphire! The only bad thing is the cheap glitter which doesn't really adhere to the lid. I bend over a mirror on the counter to apply these shadows so that I don't have tons of glitter on my face. Problem solved.

Over all, I'm glad I found this. I had to look for a month or two because this was always sold out. It was worth it. For as little as I would use this shadow (not an everyday color, even for me), I don't think I would buy this again since I will never use all of it, but if I lost it I would!

These are nice, you all should get at least one. Happy hunting (you'll need it)!

I uploaded the picture of Hard Candy ASTEROID and MACs BLUE FLAME mineralize eye shadows in the photos here to show you how these 2 shadows are almost identical. In the pots they look very similar but on they are honestly identical other then the fact that the hard candy version has a bit less black to it. In real life these swatched even more alike then in the photo. For those of you looking for MACs BLUE FLAME save yourself alot of money and time searching for the HTF LE shadow and buy Hard Candy's version in SUPERNOVA. I purchased the hard candy shadow at WalMart for $6.00.
Both are a royal blue glittery mineralized eye shadow with a slight bit of black throughout. These make a stunning smokey eye. I love them both! I have actually found my hard candy version wears even beter then the mac one in this particular shadow.