no images

price range

Reviews

2.0

2 months ago

***Review on the toothbrush only. I can't use whitening formula, my teeth are in bad shape & lighteners weaken/hurt my teeth. The toothbrush was amazing. It vibrates so fast/powerfully that it lightened my teeth slightly. My teeth stopped hurting, made them not as sensitive. Only brush that reached every crack and crevace in the back. Perfect size head. However, the heads are almost impossible to pull off and remove. Biggest issue- the batteries go dead every other day. I can't afford a pack of batteries a week. Cheap batteries won't even work in it. It cuts out for a second here and there. And looses power/isn't as fast after ten seconds with new batteries. Why wouldn't they make it with a cord? Two batteries every two days?! That's crazy. It obviously takes more power than batteries can give it. Unless I got a defective one, but I doubt it.

About reviewer (109 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

5 years ago

I've had zoom 1 hr whitening a few years ago and my teeth are pretty white but I wanted to refresh them. I've tried whitening tooth paste, strips but was not impressed. I will admit the process is annoying but besides a little burning under my lips, it was a painless process. I did 15 2 min sessions and there is a difference. I imagine it does not work for everyone but I'm happy with the results!

About reviewer (29 reviews)

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

1.0

6 years ago

Simply put, it's a waste of money. $35, tedious, annoying, ineffective. Every 2 minutes for one hour you paint the gel on your teeth, put the light in your mouth, rinse, repeat over and over. And my teeth weren't even a whole shade whiter after that. The bottom of the battery compartment kept popping off and the batteries kept falling out. I had to duct tape it back together. The cover on the blue light came off and I had to put it back together. 5 minute white gel works better, though it's not actually a 5 minute gel... I would not repurchase.

About reviewer (188 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

6 years ago

This caught my eye when I was at walmart I didn't have the intention of whitening my teeth but I got curious about this product. Out all the teeth whitening crap this just stood out to me it was $35 I thought hey why not?? Well I couldn't wait to try it so I waited a few days until I was off to actually do the whole hour. This comes with a guide I thought my teeth were about a 9. So the product I applied it on to my teeth and did the light now the process is tedious and you get tired putting the light thing in your mouth that I did not like but after doing the 20 treatments I did notice a difference now teeth were not all pearly and bright white I took the chart and it looked like I went from a 9 to a 3 I was happy with it but It wasn't the results I expected overall I was considering buying the refills but I got the glo teeth whitening system now and let's say I haven't seen much with that but we'll see I just started using it! I'll review the glo later! But this kit for starters is great..

About reviewer (174 reviews)

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBrown

7 years ago

I really liked what this did for my teeth. My teeth were already pretty white, but I drink coffee daily (one French pressed with cream and sugar... om nom nom consciousness in a cup) and I could use a bit of a boost with my new found love of red lipsticks. It was noticeable, as in my husband actually noticed the difference, but he attributed it to a new lipstick or 'something'. I couldn't find just a refill at the store when I ran out but that's okay. The light is rather a gimmick, because it's really just keeping your lips away from the peroxide solution on your teeth so your mouth doesn't get sore.

About reviewer (63 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

7 years ago

I received this kit as part of a buzzagent campaign. As a coffee drinker I'm always on the lookout for great teeth whitening products. I had tried whitestrips and whitening toothpaste before but never anything like this. It is more work than the whitestrips but it is definitely worth it. This is a 3 step product. First you rinse your mouth out, then you put the whitening gel on your teeth, then you put the blue light about an inch away from your face for 2 minutes. It recommends repeating this step 20 times for best results. I did a weekend treatment which was doing the 3 steps 5 times morning and night for 2 days. I have to say I am very impressed with the results. A teeth shade kit comes in the package and I went from about a shade 17 (eeekk) to about a shade 5. What I also liked about this product was I had zero tooth or gum irritation, which I experienced with other teeth whitening products. Overall this is a great professional quality teeth whitening system that I would highly recommend. It retails for about $32, which is a little more expensive than the whitestrips but you really get what you pay for.

About reviewer (194 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

from

8 years ago

I have to say the luster product is the best one i have tried. It noticably whiten my teeth within 30 minutes of using it with zero pain unlike other products in the market. excellent product

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

2.0

8 years ago

Do no buy this! Yes it whitened my teeth perhaps by one shade however it did not whiten my teeth 6 shades as the product claims. It irritated my gums by my front two teeth (my gums turned white!!!!!) even after meticulously following the steps and avoiding the gum area. Would not buy again. Waste of money! Did not see good result for the $$$ paid.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairOther

EyesOther

10 years ago

I read good things about this product and it didn't disappoint. It's not as easy as it makes it out to be. You don't just sit for an hour with the light on your teeth, every 2 minutes you have to get up, rinse and repaint on the stuff. I did it 10 times like it said, it took me an hour and I do see a noticeable difference. You can do it up to 20 times and I think after another 10 applications it will look great. I have really sensitive teeth and this hasn't bothered me at all. I did the bleaching trays from the dentist and couldn't finish due to pain. Mouthwashes and toothpastes didn't work. At home strips didn't work. But this HAS made a difference. It will be interesting to see how long it lasts.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

10 years ago

I saw this at Walmart and it piqued my curiosity, so of course I looked it up online when I got home! I found mostly positive reviews and for the price ($39.99) I thought I'd give it a try. I'm glad I did! The kit comes with a pre-rinse, whitener, blue light, and batteries. It also comes with a color chart to match your before & after color, but truthfully, my teeth were whiter than the whitest choice on the chart to begin with. I'm not sure how many people will find a color on there that is close to their own and if you do, I apologize if I'm offending you! LOL Anyway, you rinse for 10 seconds, spit out the rinse and then paint each tooth with the whitener. The whitener dries in about 20 seconds (try not to get it on your lips or gums because it will cause some irritation. Just wipe it off if you do.) Then you use the light close to your teeth for 2 minutes. It beeps & automatically shuts off after the 2 minutes. The directions say to repeat the steps 10-20 times and your teeth can be up to 6 shades lighter in 1 hour. I went through the steps 6 times and was very pleased with the results. I'll use this again as necessary and would definitely recommend this over going to the dentist for whitening. It whitens more than the Plus White toothpaste/gel (but that is still a great and cheaper product) and I had no tooth sensitivity at all. Definitely worth the $$ and right now you might be able to find a $5.00 off coupon for it.

About reviewer (189 reviews)

Age36-43