4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

7 years ago

This is the loveliest smelling hand cream I have ever bought. It is rather inexpensive, though I bough mine one day whilst on holiday in Greece ( Korres' home country) and literally went back to the shop the next day and bought 3 more tubes of this crazily addictive stuff. It is not the best hand cream to use in the day though since in needs quite some time to absorb in the skin but it is very moisturising and quite rich. A downside to it is the packaging, once it is 3/4 empty, you will really have a hard time getting the rest of the cream out. Though the smell has won my heart and hands and I would definitely buy it again as well as recommend it to anyone.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesHazel

3.0

8 years ago

This is a nice basic hand cream. It has a very pleasant waxy scent to it, which is probably due to all the greek thyme honey it contains. It's very rich and it takes a while to absorb, often leaving a bit of sticky residue, however that's not very annoying if you don't involve your fingers too much in all the rubbing. It's pretty moisturizing and it will do the job of keeping dry hands comfy, however next time I'd like to try something equally effective, but easier to use in terms of application.

About reviewer (184 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesBrown

9 years ago

I don't typically have dry nor chapped hands, but my hands and nails do need some loving now and again especially if I've spent the day gardening or cleaning, The Thyme Honey Hand Cream is perfect for my needs. It is a rather light cream, with a pleasant but strong sweet honey scent to it that reminds me of saffron buns (Swedish speciality). A little really goes a long way, to just soften and hydrate my skin. Since I use such a little amount, it sinks in almost straight away, leaving just a velvety softness behind and a little bit of an oily but not at all sticky feeling. If you use a little bit more, it takes some time to sink in, but the result lasts and lasts and lasts until you wash your hands again. Price wise, it is rather expensive for a hand cream, especially since you only get 75ml. I don't really mind paying the 9 GBP this is every now and again, as a treat for my hard-working hands but this is not a staple for me because of the price. As for the packaging, a rather nice looking small plastic tube with a flip-flop lid. No complaints there. Perfect size for carrying around with you, if you are so inclined. Personally, I store it by my desk so no one else steals it from me (can and do happen).

About reviewer (181 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair

HairRed

EyesBlue

from

10 years ago

<b>Hand Cream with real thyme honey</b> is a hand cream from <b>Korres</b> intended for dry-chapped hands. I love this hand cream. It is very moisturizing and the honey scent is lovely. A little goes a long way. <br></br>I like the packaging. The tube is very practical to carry with you in the purse or backpack. The only downside is the price, which is on the hefty side. Moreover, if you are sensitive to fragrance I wouldn't recommend this hand cream since the scent is pretty strong. Since it's the best hand cream I've tried so far I would definitely repurchase it.

About reviewer (801 reviews)

Age25-29