Dermalogica Pure light spf 30

2.3

Not tested on animals

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Although I have combination skin, it dried out my skin so bad that my skin was tight all day long. Will definitely not wear it again.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this. I have sensitive skin--I noticed that some other reviewers complained of irritation, but totally opposite for me, thank goodness. The texture is smooth, not gritty or too thick, as some moisturizers with SPF can be. It applies so smoothly and even if you pile it on, it won't lay thickly on, resisting blending. The SPF factor is good, and I always top my moisturizer with an SPF foundation (arbonne currently--but it sucks) or powder (clinique almost powder) anyway. I would HIGHLY recommend it. I hope it brightens over time, but every day i use this, my skin feels very soft, bouncy, and moisturized. Does NOT make me look ashy, despite SPF--i have medium to tan skin, and lots of SPF stuff make me look horrible--this doesn't. I REEEALLY love this.
I would recommend that you get the sample sachets of it, if you're unsure, before splurging.

on 12/29/2011 7:26:00 PM

I was so excited to splash out and buy an expensive moisturiser for once and assumed it would lighten the pigmentation on my forehead. Unfortunately this product dried out my skin and made me look matte and white no matter how dark my foundation was! It also made my skin peel and did little to nothing for my pigmentation-so sad.
I am trying other Dermalogica products now though to give the company another chance and the Age Smart moisturiser is good. I like that they don't test on animals too!

Popular Moisturizers