Dermalogica Pure light spf 30

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

on 8/31/2014 12:42:00 AM

I used another Dermalogica moisturizer before, that left my face matte, and I loved it. I knew I was not buying the same thing, but I thought it would be the same quality. I wanted a moisturizer to use during day time, with some SPF.
The results are similar to others' commenting here. First my face is very sticky and shinny. I have to even wash my hands to remove (wish soap) a layer of oil/wax, so my face is also covered by that. The fact that goes on white it doesn't bother me, because that goes away eventually... but that does happen. But the worst part is the end result: a face so dry that skin peels off. How is that possible?!
I see there is another thread to review this product under sunscreen... So what I will try is use a moisturizer with no SPF (Clinique never fails me) and then this on top. I will at least make it so it is not money gone to the trash.

I live in an Asian country. I have combination oily skin and uneven skin tone. For day care , I often apply moisturizer under sunscreen and finally finish with loose powder. That takes me much time before hurrying to work in the morning and I feel thick on my skin. Recently, I've found Pure Light spf 30. I've been using for a week . I just apply the Pure Light spf 30 before loose powder. I like it because its three - in - one : moisturizing , sunscreen and base. I feel smooth, soft, and my skin tone is more even. The one thing I don't like is its high price. I have to buy it at $135 in my country. Very expensive ! I will buy it again.

Popular Moisturizers