Dermalogica Pure light spf 30

2.5

Not tested on animals

on 3/17/2015 9:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

PROs:
It really does work! I had a much more even skin tone and goodbye pigmentation spots! It really did protect my skin during the day as well

CONs:
Just like the Chroma white TRx Pure Night, I found that Dermalogica is good for fixing a skin problem but it creates another which makes it hard to repair. I used to have oily skin and after finishing the bottle, I had noticed that my skin had become very dehydrated. I have a strict skin routine and use quality products that are suited for my skin, however, no amount of serum, intense moisture, facials, etc can repair the damage. It has been well over a year since I used it and my skin is suffering for some hydration. It also had a slight white finish on my skin, which is unusual for Dermalogica because I love all their other SPFs that I have used.

on 6/20/2010 5:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I was on the lookout for a moisturizing sunscreen with physical filters, and this one seemed to fit the bill. The website states that it is for all skintypes, but it is definitely nothing for drier skintypes. On the contrary, I feel that it sucks all the moisture out of my skin, leaving it parched, and I can only wear it on top of a heavier moisturizer. Also, it leaves a very sticky surface which I'm not too keen on. So I obviously won't repurchase. Dermalogica is my favourite skincare brand, but I find many of the newer/specialist products to be quite unimpressive, unfortunately.

Popular Moisturizers