Dermalogica Pure light spf 30

Pure light spf 30

3.3

Not tested on animals

on 8/31/2014 12:42:00 AM

I used another Dermalogica moisturizer before, that left my face matte, and I loved it. I knew I was not buying the same thing, but I thought it would be the same quality. I wanted a moisturizer to use during day time, with some SPF.
The results are similar to others' commenting here. First my face is very sticky and shinny. I have to even wash my hands to remove (wish soap) a layer of oil/wax, so my face is also covered by that. The fact that goes on white it doesn't bother me, because that goes away eventually... but that does happen. But the worst part is the end result: a face so dry that skin peels off. How is that possible?!
I see there is another thread to review this product under sunscreen... So what I will try is use a moisturizer with no SPF (Clinique never fails me) and then this on top. I will at least make it so it is not money gone to the trash.

I live in an Asian country. I have combination oily skin and uneven skin tone. For day care , I often apply moisturizer under sunscreen and finally finish with loose powder. That takes me much time before hurrying to work in the morning and I feel thick on my skin. Recently, I've found Pure Light spf 30. I've been using for a week . I just apply the Pure Light spf 30 before loose powder. I like it because its three - in - one : moisturizing , sunscreen and base. I feel smooth, soft, and my skin tone is more even. The one thing I don't like is its high price. I have to buy it at $135 in my country. Very expensive ! I will buy it again.

on 12/29/2011 7:26:00 PM

I was so excited to splash out and buy an expensive moisturiser for once and assumed it would lighten the pigmentation on my forehead. Unfortunately this product dried out my skin and made me look matte and white no matter how dark my foundation was! It also made my skin peel and did little to nothing for my pigmentation-so sad.
I am trying other Dermalogica products now though to give the company another chance and the Age Smart moisturiser is good. I like that they don't test on animals too!

on 5/12/2010 11:51:00 AM

I was looking for a more protective day moisturizer with spf. I found that my previous one (LRP hydraphase spf30) was not doing a good job of blocking the sun and some darker spots were appearing on my cheeks. This product has titanium and zinc oxide which I feel are the most effective to block the damaging rays. It's texture is very nice, not too thick. It comes in a nice sanitary bottle. For the price, I would have liked a clear strip on the side so you can see when you are almost empty. I do feel this helped to lighten the spots and even out my skin. I noticed it within 10 day! It also has helped to reduce some fine lines around my eyes. This product does make my face feel a little dry or look a little matte, especially if I use the wrong primers. However, I have combated that with a great night cream (Relaxine!) Overall, with the great benefits of skin brightening, great sun protection, and definite improvement of some lines, I think it is wonderful.

Popular Moisturizers