Dermalogica Pure light spf 30

Pure light spf 30

1 review

Not tested on animals

on 7/24/2011 12:46:00 PM

This product is fantastic for my skin type. I am very fair and have blemishes and red patches on my nose and the pale skin seems to highlight this even more. I have been looking for a moisturiser with the added benefit of an spf for ages and this seemed to be what I had been looking for. When the pure light moisturiser arrived, I was impressed by the packaging and the moisturiser itself is so easy to apply. Other people have mentioned that pure light can make your face dry, however, I haven't experienced this at all. I feel that the moisturiser is perfect for me as it doesn't make my skin too oily or dry. I did notice a slight improvement in the appearance of my blemishes and my skin did appear to be more radiant after I used this. I think if you had the whole chroma-white range, then, the pigmentation will improve even more, as, all the products in the range will be working together. The moisturiser is also great as a base before putting on make-up. I have tried other moisturisers before which have made the application of make-up difficult and I appeared to have a 'waxy' look. However, this is great as a make-up base as I didn't appear 'waxy' or 'greasy' at all and my skin stayed soft and hydrated all day. Needless to say I will be repurchasing this product as it is a godsend!

Popular Moisturizers