Uploaded by Sofia97

package quality

price range

Reviews

Apr/01/2017

I got Rosey Glow and Pink Cloud. Rosey Glow is a dusty, toned down brown with some pink in it and is brighter on face than in pan, it looks boring in the pan but is definitely beautiful on skin! Pink Cloud is a light pink that leaned bit more cool than warm. They are both PERFECT shades for my light skin tone; both lasted all day but Rosey Glow specifically lasted 8 hours for me and still looked …Read more

About reviewer (61 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlack

Feb/25/2016

I bought this as part of the 3 for 2 offer at Boots and this was the free product as I only own a few blushers. I got Rosey Glow, and it's a perfect natural blush colour, thats matt but still natural. It gives a lovely tint to the cheeks and is very buildable. The packaging is cute and simple, and you can't beat it for the price.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (20 reviews)

EyesHazel

Jul/10/2015

THIS! This is my FAVOURITE blusher ever!!! It's great, I own 'Rosey Glow' it's pretty matte but not flat looking and on my Medium/Tan skin gives a natural flushed look. I use it almost everyday whenever I'm wearing makeup. Lasts all day and is dirt cheap, wouldn't be without it!

SkinNormal, Medium

Jun/28/2015

I have this in rosey glow. One of the first blushers I ever got. Incredibly pigmented, good value for money, a natural finish and decent, functional packaging - awesome!

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

EyesGreen

Jan/03/2015

I got mine in rosey glow. for £2 it has good pigmentation, lasts all day and has some good colors

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinOily, Olive

Dec/20/2014

These blushes are amazing! I didn'tt really use blusher, well prior to these, so when I thought I'd try it out buying these gave me a great first imprssion.

I bought the shades 'dusky pink' and 'pink cloud' and I'm in love with them! They're pigmented enough for my liking, but not too pigmented, and really easy to blend - plus they last a good …

About reviewer (47 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

Aug/28/2014

This blush is absolutely amazing!!! I have it in peach Melba and it works so good! Just the right amount of shimmer and the colour is great!

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

EyesHazel

Jan/29/2014

I own peach Melba- golden peachy pink shade. Lovely on pale skin. Decent pigmentation and blends onto cheeks easily. Honestly it rivals my mac blusher in terms of quality and at a fraction of the price - awesome!

About reviewer (18 reviews)

HairBrown

Aug/12/2013

Only great if you want a subtle blush. This is because it really is not very pigmented. The packaging is cute and simply and the price is great (£2 i think). For the price you can't go wrong! :)

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (11 reviews)

EyesBlue

Nov/19/2012

I love this blusher because it looks natural. It really suits pale skin in particular (although it looks good on any skin color). It only stays on for about 2-3 hours but it wasn't very expensive so I don't mind re applying it every so often.

SkinCombination, Fair