Natural Collection - Blushed Cheeks

4.4

on 4/1/2017 11:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I got Rosey Glow and Pink Cloud. Rosey Glow is a toned down red with a visible brown in it and is brighter on face than in pan, it looks boring in the pan but is definitely beautiful on skin! Pink Cloud is a light pink that leaned bit more cool than warm. They are both PERFECT shades for my light skin tone; both lasted all day but Rosey Glow specifically lasted 8 hours for me and still looked fresh. My large powder brush grabbed them easily and they aren't chalky at all. At this price, I'm impressed! This is the same kind of quality that essence blushes offered and they cost the same. I'm definitely getting more of these!

on 2/25/2016 5:55:00 AM

I bought this as part of the 3 for 2 offer at Boots and this was the free product as I only own a few blushers. I got Rosey Glow, and it's a perfect natural blush colour, thats matt but still natural. It gives a lovely tint to the cheeks and is very buildable. The packaging is cute and simple, and you can't beat it for the price.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

THIS! This is my FAVOURITE blusher ever!!! It's great, I own 'Rosey Glow' it's pretty matte but not flat looking and on my Medium/Tan skin gives a natural flushed look. I use it almost everyday whenever I'm wearing makeup. Lasts all day and is dirt cheap, wouldn't be without it!

I have this in rosey glow. One of the first blushers I ever got. Incredibly pigmented, good value for money, a natural finish and decent, functional packaging - awesome!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I got mine in rosey glow. for £2 it has good pigmentation, lasts all day and has some good colors

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

These blushes are amazing! I didn'tt really use blusher, well prior to these, so when I thought I'd try it out buying these gave me a great first imprssion.

I bought the shades 'dusky pink' and 'pink cloud' and I'm in love with them! They're pigmented enough for my liking, but not too pigmented, and really easy to blend - plus they last a good eight hours on my face once I've put some translucent powder on top. The price is just great, I think it would be really hard to find something else that is such good value for money, and the packaging is really simple and cute. If I ran out of this I would buy it again because it's such a good product.

This blush is absolutely amazing!!! I have it in peach Melba and it works so good! Just the right amount of shimmer and the colour is great!

I own peach Melba- golden peachy pink shade. Lovely on pale skin. Decent pigmentation and blends onto cheeks easily. Honestly it rivals my mac blusher in terms of quality and at a fraction of the price - awesome!

on 8/12/2013 5:51:00 PM

Only great if you want a subtle blush. This is because it really is not very pigmented. The packaging is cute and simply and the price is great (£2 i think). For the price you can't go wrong! :)

on 11/19/2012 12:55:00 PM

I love this blusher because it looks natural. It really suits pale skin in particular (although it looks good on any skin color). It only stays on for about 2-3 hours but it wasn't very expensive so I don't mind re applying it every so often.