2.6

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/13/2017 1:04:00 AM

Not my favorite blush...TONS of blushes outdo this blush including Maybelline (NEW) fit me, CoverGirl cheekers, wet n wild blushes, Milani blushes in terms of pigmentation...HOWEVER for a person who is on the fair side, or a beginner who wants a very natural, fool-proof blush that isn't too bright or shimmery, this is a great bet. It blends evenly, doesn't look patchy and will give your skin a soft healthy glow with minimal colour. For people who are more experienced with makeup, or have a darker skin tone this blush might be a let down because it is such a sheer formula

on 5/13/2017 8:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I really liked that these come with an applicator brush and you can see the product colour clearly through the packaging.

There's a generous amount of product inside I tried this blush in no'Lita pink and riverside rose.

Riverside rose was a really pretty nude blush shade which suited my mum, as she has a lighter skin tone than me.

Makeup look with riverside rose-

The no'Lita pink was better for me. It's a dusky pink with a very subtle gold shimmer and great for everyday wear.

Makeup look with no'lita pink-

Just search for Ayish Zone on YouTube x

on 2/5/2017 10:07:00 AM

My go to blusher for years! For fair skinned people I would recommend the color Prospect Park rose, it's the sweetest light pink color and very subtle and natural, with a very subtle glow.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I love this blush. I like to wear a very natural look and this blush is very subtle and makes just enough difference for me. I hate the blushing clown kind of look so I really just use this as it is matte and natural looking. It looks like a slight flush on the skin but it can be quite buildable. If I want to wear blush, I wear this one. This also lasts me forever. I have the shade West Side Wine.

This product is a sad excuse for a blush. You get what you pay for. The pigmentation is pathetic, it doesn't give a "glow" at all. It doesn't do anything. The product is super chalky as well. Not impressed at all. I would never recommend this to anybody and I won't be repurchasing.

I agree the packaging is a struggle and the brush it comes with is itchy and cheap, but for $2.97 its a good blush! Pigmentation. . . if your a person who loves heavy blush on your skin this is not for you, but if you like soft, build able colors then definitely try this out. I have this in two shades and the lasting power for me is amazing. For the price you can't go wrong, also it stayed well on my oily skin, didnt smell bad and my skin hasnt broken out to it so for me its a win, especially for someone in high school who doesnt need to much color.

on 2/18/2015 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I love this blush. It is very subtle and matte. It blends well and is a lovely brown toned rose shade. If you have pale skin and aren't looking for a lot of contrast, I recommend this for a low price blush.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Barely any pigment. They were cheap and the products cheap. Going in the drawer! -___-

I have this in Riverside Rose, and while I don't reach for it too often, it's not my least used blusher by a long way! The pigmentation could certainly be improved, but it's a lovely blush for if you just want a very natural, subtle look. The packaging isn't great, but for under £3 I'm not going to complain too much! The little brush that's included isn't amazing, but oh well! All in all, this is a lovely little budget blusher - not the most pigmented, but lovely for a subtle basic blush!

on 1/18/2015 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got this blush in NoLita Pink & it is actually quite pigmented. Whenever I put this on I worry I put to much on but the good part is when I put to much on it's super easy to blend out! Paid like $2.70 for it & definitely was surprised with the quality! Will but more shades without a doubt