Ponds Clarant B3 Normal to Oily Skin

Ponds Clarant B3 Normal to Oily Skin
Clarant B3 Normal to Oily SkinClarant B3 Normal to Oily SkinClarant B3 Normal to Oily SkinClarant B3 Normal to Oily Skin

3.8

Water, Myristic Acid, Stearic Acid, Niacinamide, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Glycerin, Tapioca Starch, Triethanolamine, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyl Methoxy-Dibenzoylmethane, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Carbomer, Acrylates Copolymer, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate

on 11/8/2017 3:37:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

This has been my hg for years. I have combination skin and at winter months i do get drier in the nose area but i just rub a little oil on those areas but the rest of my face loves this inexpensive lotion. I get acne from many other products so i have to be very careful venturing out and trying new things. I always come back to this. It smells nice and keeps me from being too greasy. Ive tried the dry skin one and it works good too i just get more greasier faster with that one. This works great over benzoyl peroxide treatment.

Edit- this became too drying for my skin and did not calm my skin anymore. Due to hormones and congested skin it wasnt helping my pimples at all. I had to switch to first aid ultra calming moistirizer and that cleared my skin without creating more acne. I started breaking out with this because my skin is changing and going through rollercoaster ride of pregnancy.

on 10/13/2017 1:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This cream is very nice and light. I use a little bit and it spreads evenly. I had some blemishes on my face and it lightened them up a bit but not all the way. But, I don't think many creams can promise to make blemishes go away 100%. Wears nicely under makeup or alone. Smells nice and the packaging is convenient. Lasts a long time too.

on 1/21/2017 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I chose this for my 2 dark spots. It's a nice cream. The packaging doesn't cause a problem for me. My hands are clean when I wash up. BUT, it is pimple city for me and I'm not acne prone. So it's a no for me. 😒

on 11/17/2016 6:27:00 PM

I already had a really good skin care routine when I started using this and was happy with my skin. I only started using it because my budget has been tight and my normal Paula's Choice moisturizer was eating away at some much needed dollars. Been using it for four months now and I am happy to say this is will be staying for good. I did not expect my skin to improve on this, but it has, my skin tone is so much brighter and even. I only use it in the morning as I have a nightly routine. I look noticeably better without makeup on. What a pleasant surprise this was.

Now that it's colder and dryer, I do have to mix it with cetaphil so I get some additional moisture, but in the summer it's the perfect light lotion all by itself. The jar lasts forever and costs next to nothing.

Only complaint is the smell and the packaging, hate perfumed lotions and i hate lotions in tubs. But oh well, it's worth it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I swear by this stuff. Now, I'm very young, and I don't have much in the way of age spots, but I did have some redness around my cheeks and mouth, and my previous moisturizer (Equate moisturizing beauty lotion) had caused me to develop little tiny pimples, and my face felt constantly greasy. I have extremely sensitive skin, so I was nervous about trying a new cream, but I used this nightly with the rejuveness cream, and within three days, my skin was perfectly even, and I didn't need anything in the way of makeup other than a light dusting of powder.
My only qualm is that the cream comes in a pot, making it more susceptible to germ infestation. However, I always wash my hands thoroughly before using the product, and I've yet to have a bad experience with Pond's.

on 5/29/2016 12:07:00 PM

I was looking for something to fade my dark spots, moisturize and tone down my facial redness. After the first use, it broke out my normal/dry skin and I had tons of tiny red bumps. I tried it every other day over a two month period and it kept breaking me out and didn't even do what it said it would. Disappointed, I usually love ponds! Would not purchase again :(

on 5/17/2016 12:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

HG for me. I was only able to get my hands on the trial size one for normal to dry skin at first. Used it all but as it gets hotter it's just too much moisture for my very very very oily skin. Ordered a double pack of the normal to oily full size jars and am happy to know that they will definitely not go to waste. This version has a lighter mousse texture and is perfect for my skin. Been using it for about 2 weeks now and almost 2 months with both versions. Skin is more even, clear and significantly less redness. A little scary when you first put it on because it seems heavy but it sinks right in and leaves me with matte skin. I have also noticed it controls oil pretty darn well. Since I am cursed with the oiliest skin ever I do still have to blot but even in the 90 plus degree weather we have been having i get a good 6 hours or more of wear before my first blot. I would not recommend this version or the normal to dry version to anyone with dry skin because there is no way they would be moisturizing enough. I also think i will need to switch to the normal to dry one when it gets cold again. Best cream I have ever used and I highly recommend anyone with oily skin to give it a try!

I've always seen Clarant B3 on the bottom shelf at Walgreens and never thought it would work. Instead, Ive bought the Olay products that have niacinamide (b3) in it and they're expensive--$25-$35 and pretty effective at evening out my skin tone (I have freckles and age spots on my cheeks and forehead from suntanning as a teen).

I initially bought the "normal to dry" version and used it for 3 nights and was so impressed that I bought the "normal to oily" version for under my makeup during the day. My skin is more evened out and pearlescent after only 3 uses! I'm so happy that this works AND it's cheap and lasts forever. According to Beautypedia, niacinamide does not break down in the presence of air or light so the huge jar container doesn't really matter. I'm just happy that I don't have to use hydroquinone (wasn't working that well either and made my spots worse it seems) or retinol (also wasn't working that great either and made my skin peel). Clarinet b3 has made my skin plumped, clear, and smooth and I'm excited to continue using it!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is about my 5th jar of this thing and it's amazing!! When I apply it, my face is matte for the entire day (I don't wear makeup btw). I also do sports and even after being all sweaty during training, my face is still matte after toweling off (before it was veeeery oily after doing this). My friends have even complemented me on my skin, saying that it's beginning to become smoother and clearer (of dark blemishes). I use this product morning and evening after showering and washing my face with the Simple Triple Action facial wash. This product really is a game changer for me and has become my HG.
p.s I've also tried the dark spot corrector from this brand and, ironically, it made my spots worse.

on 2/9/2016 5:51:00 AM

i loved it @ first but then it gave me melasma on my cheekes .