100 Percent Pure PearlStick Cream Eye Shadow

100 Percent Pure PearlStick Cream Eye Shadow
PearlStick Cream Eye ShadowPearlStick Cream Eye Shadow

Not tested on animals

I really like this dual-ended cream eye shadow stick. It's soft and easy to apply. I have the "Cotton/Silk" stick (champagne/taupe). Both sides shimmer. The shades are beautiful, the shimmer is grown-up not glittery. To me it reads as romantic and candle-lit.

The product does 1/2-crease by end of day, but there is still product where I want it too, so I'm okay with that. I find it's best to use less product, avoid the crease and apply only where it will show. For me that is above the lash line and (when my eyes are open) above the crease.

In my opinion, this is a three-season eye product, best for fall, winter and spring. In summer, the cream base may slide more.

I really like the ethics of this company. I received this as a gift and am really glad to have it :)

on 10/1/2011 6:49:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I got this in Black Pearl. Really beautiful metallic dark grey color with very fine shimmer. Unfortunately, smudges very easily because it is oil-based, and doesn't last long.

To Read all 5 Reviews, Login or Join

on 9/13/2011 7:35:00 PM

What a great eye shadow/liner pencil. I was skeptical at first but there was a promotion going on at the store so I was able to get it cheap. I bought periwinkle, which is a shimmery purple. Super creamy and goes on smooth - once I tried it, I was hooked. With a good eye primer, it lasts all day.

on 7/7/2011 1:46:00 AM

Omg, the double ended creamstick is amazing. I did not see this for sale on the website as a single, so I am going to assume it was part of a gift set, as a friend bestowed this to me. This was isntant love...one side of th epencil is a soft champagne, the other a light bronze. I used the light champagne right by my tear duct - instant eye-brightness. I see this as a great highlighter for under the brow as well. Because it is a rather chubby pencil, placement might include a fine haired brush to apply. The product is unbelievable soft and natural looking, yet richly pigmented. It is gorgeous and lasted all day long. I'm super happy with this one.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

PEWTER: This is a lovely very light silver creamy shadow. Very moisturizing I love it! I got it initially to use as a eye highlighter but it wasnt light enough. It is a great shadow that really makes you look like a mermaid!

the only thing is that it does crease, so you have to go touch up every few hours. But it gives such a fresh youthful glow that I am still addicted to it!