Live Clean (Exotic Nectar) - Argan Oil Restorative Shampoo

Live Clean (Exotic Nectar) - Argan Oil Restorative Shampoo

3.6

Aqua, Argonia Spinosa Extract, Argonia Spinosa Kernel (Argan) Oil, Vitis Vinifera(Grape) Seed Oil, Olea Europeaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfonate, Disodium 2 Sulfolaurate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betain, Glycol Distearate, Coco Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Glyceryl Stearate, Clycerin, Panthenol, Parful, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Polyquaterium 10, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Brown 1, CI14700.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have dry curly hair that is very thick. I must say I really like this shampoo. It cleans my hair without stripping it at all and leaves it feeling smooth and moisturizer. Smells great and the packaging is good as well. My favourite thing is the ingredients, argan oil is the second ingredient after water, which is uncommon in cheap drugstore products. The only con is that if I don't use a clarifying conditioner at least one a week, my hair will feel greasy. This shampoo does build up, but as long as you're using a clarifying shampoo as well, it's a great product!

on 2/28/2016 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Love the smell and how it keeps my hair from being super frizzy. I also like that it is made with natural ingredients. I've tried a few other Live Clean shampoos but keep coming back to this one. One thing I have noticed, though, is I definitely need to wash my hair or keep in in a ponytail on day 3. With other shampoos I've been able to hold out on washing for one extra day. Not a huge deal though. I also prefer the pump top to the regular bottle top which can be messy.

To Read all 32 Reviews, Login or Join

This works great on my coarse frizzy hair. I never write reviews but am impressed for sure. I also like the more natural ingredients and that the products are not tested on animals. Best shampoo and conditioner I have bought in the last two years.

on 3/29/2015 2:18:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

Not a fan. It turned my curls into a limp, lank mess. I think it weighs them down or something. I've given it lots of tries because I'm a student and can't afford to buy new shampoo all the time, but I'm going to have to give up on it.

on 5/13/2014 3:15:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

My hair is dry and damaged (but currently almost 90% better) and I love this shampoo (and conditioner) leaves my hair clean without feeling striped! My hair feel soft and moisturized after and I love the sweet warm scent. I highly recommend

on 2/22/2014 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

The first few washes, my hair felt thicker and smoother.

After a few more washes, my hair was definitely drying out, even though I was using the same conditioner as before.

It was worth a shot to try this shampoo, as the ingredient list was impressive, but the short-term results didn't warrant me continue using this shampoo.

on 12/31/2013 8:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool

I really loved the moisturising line from the Live Clean brand and decided to test out the other shampoos to see if they would have a better effect on my hair.
My biggest gripe with this shampoo is that though the Argan oil treatment is supposed to be great for your hair, I found that I had to wash my hair more often than usual. I usually wash my hair every 4 days, but with this product I would have to do it every 2-3 days because I felt like there was build up in my roots - not a nice feeling.
It gets the hair clean when you first wash it, but a day later I can feel my dirty hair returning :(
My hair was as nice as possible due to the damage of bleaching. But it didn't do very much with taming the frizz, and only felt softer to the touch right after treating it with a hair mask.
Bottom line is that this may work for other people but it certainly didn't suit my needs. I will return to other shampoos I've had success with.

on 8/17/2013 1:05:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I gave this a try due to the "clean" features of this product line. I'm really trying to use products that don't contain sulphates or silicones in hopes that they'll repair/moisturize my dry/coarse/wavy hair. Sadly, this did nothing to moisturize or restore my hair in any way. If anything, it dried it out. My scalp would itch constantly a day after using this shampoo and conditioner combo. And when I used just the shampoo with another deep treatment mask it still itched. I could be allergic to something in this formula, but regardless I was turned off by the extreme synthetic/artificial smell of the product. For something that is touted as being "natural" it sure smells full of synthetic chemical fragrance to me :( I tried the moisturizing line next and that still itched. I'll never buy anything from Live Clean again. Too bad, because I was hoping this line would work and be more economical than salon grade lines. Bottom line is that this shampoo and conditioner dried out my hair and irritated my scalp.

on 4/12/2013 5:50:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This shampoo smells very nice and cleanses well but for very dry and damaged hair it does nothing. My daughter with normal to oily hair used this shampoo for a while and it did not make her hair more oily etc. I don't think to rebuy this product.

on 3/29/2013 10:57:00 PM

For hydration and softeness , it's OK shampoo
It DOES NOT make my hair more shine or silky than what i used before, ex) John frieda , Aussie or Dove
but you know what? MY HAIR STOPPED FALLING OUT
I always have a lot of hair but it also fell like crazyyyyyyy
my floor or drain in shower.......... you cant even imagine
it's been a month, and i only see a few hairs a day
i just do little more treatment and started to use coconut oil to keep it silky and smooth
i am very happy to have better scalp and strong hair !!

Popular Shampoos