4.1

price range

Reviews

3.0

9 years ago

At first I was in love with this product. It did all it promised: defined and separated my curls reducing frizz at the same time. Now I'm not sure which product to blame ( I'm using the whole range of Tigi Curlesque products) but my hair started to look floppy and together with the loss of frizz it lost its curliness. I suspect this is a wonderful product for strong, thick curls and it doesn't work on my light, thin, feather-like hair.

About reviewer (56 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairRed, Other, Other

EyesBlue

9 years ago

This is the best curl cream I have found to date. It makes my curls so defined and very curly. It comes in a great pump bottle and you only need a little bit. My hairdresser told me to put it in my hair RIGHT when I get out of the shower, when my hair is soaking wet. This way the cream captures all of the moisture and locks it into the curls. It totally works. It feels weird, but if I wait too long to put this product in my hair and my hair is just damp, it doesn't work as well. Smells great too. My sister and I love this product for our curls!!

About reviewer (39 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Curly, Medium

EyesHazel

9 years ago

OMG, this is my HG curl product of all time!!!! I was at the mall and bought this after the salesgirl recommended this as being the best hair curl product. I was a bit skeptical about the glowing recommendation she gave me, but I was totally blown away after using it, I mean WOW!!! This is a cream, doesn't weigh down your hair, eliminates frizz, controls the curl and actually defines it! Leaving your hair baby smooth and with bouncy curls. Nothing, I mean nothing has worked so well on my thick and coarse hair and I'm surprised there are only 2 reviews before me!! This is worth every penny!!! It comes in a pump, smells good and is so easy to use. Not once has the dispenser clogged. Trust me girls, when I say this stuff works, it really does what it says, it defines and curls!!! It's the BEST hair curl product I've ever tried, my hair drinks this stuff and I apply it to damp hair and end up with terrific curls, each one curled better than the next strand. My HG product of all time!!!

About reviewer (179 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesGreen

10 years ago

I've always loved Curls Rock, and this seems like an slightly updated version of its predecessor. I have very fine hair, and this doesn't weigh it down at all. In fact, I'd even venture to say that this cream gives it more life. I live in a very humid climate, which makes controlling frizzes difficult even with pounds of product, but I think that this definitely helped. I have used Curls Rock for years, and will continue to do so. :)

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

EyesHazel

10 years ago

Curlesque is fairly new line and I think this is exactly the same -- or at least very similar to-- the original Curls Rock Amplifier. My hairdresser used the original on me before diffusing my curls and I liked the result so I bought the Curlesque version. It definitely helps with frizz, and holds the curl, you can use it with a touch of non-sticky mousse if you want better control. But mousse or no mousse, on day two Curlesque Amplifier (and the original version) my hair feels a bit dry and stiff and is much less curly -- I've yet to find a curl defining/ holding product that will keep your hair soft for a long time. No big deal; I only use the diffuser and products like this when I want to really bring out my natural curls -- and this does that very well. It doesn't dull the shine like my Kerastase Oleo-Curl leave-in, and the oleo doesn't really hold the shape of the curl or do anything to help frizz. I like this product and will repurchase when I run out.

About reviewer (134 reviews)

Age30-35