MISSHA M Signature Real Complete B.B. Cream SPF 25 PA++

Filtered by skin tone : Olive

4.4

I have tan/olive skin, so finding a BB cream that's not too light has been tough. This is good Korean BB cream...the real thing, not just tinted moisturizer. I bought color 23 for wintertime. People comment on how "great" my skin looks, but it's really the BB evening out the discoloration and giving it a glow. Plus it feels very moisturized. I'm on my 3rd tube and can't imagine finding an American product as good with this price point. The only complaint I've ever had is that it has a scent that bothers me some days, but others not at all.

I took a chance on this and felt like I was tempting fate because another Missha product broke me out like crazy many years ago. Also, I ordered online during the Missha sale so the shade was a crapshoot. I ordered Shade 23, Natural Yellow Beige. (Sidenote, my total including shipping was about $23 from the Missha site. Decent.)

Here's my first day's experience:

INITIAL THOUGHTS UPON APPLYING
The packaging is gorgeous - a large, attractive tube with an attached pump. The shade is absolutely perfect. So, so perfect; it was like using an actual eraser to negate my flaws. Not only that, but I can tell it will work for both my summer and winter tones. The coverage is similarly incredible. I used my fingers to apply, and it was creamy and smooth with the perfect amount of slip. It covered almost everything without using too much product (about 1.5 pumps), it didn't look cakey at ALL, and it did that magic that Korean BBs do, blurring and distributing a glow akin to lovely-yet-subtle pixie dust. I added a light dusting of my normal powder, bronzer/blush/highlight and I was more pleased with my appearance than I've been in a LONG WHILE. I practically skipped to work, lol. (Oh, also - I tried this without any primer or setting spray, just to see how well it works without any help.)

MIDMORNING CHECK
Has not oxidized on me at all. I am dewy-ish, but it looks great, not oily. I haven't blotted or re-powdered.

AFTER LUNCH
Ditto.

MID AFTERNOON
Ditto, but a teeny bit of the cream did gather into my minor smile lines. That's not an issue, since it was probably my powder, and it is very difficult for me to escape in general. My color products have faded a lot but the BB is still fully intact and looking great.

END OF WORK DAY
Same as mid-afternoon. For full disclosure, I work at a desk in air conditioning, so this wasn't really a strenuous test, but it still performed in the 99th percentile for me. I had after-work plans so I freshened up a bit with blotting and a little powder. If I didn't have plans, I wouldn't have - everything still looked really good.

AFTER WORK
Drove for a half hour, windows down with the heat. Had dinner with friends then walked a bit (in the heat) before attending an event. When I got home, my makeup looked decent still but I had a dry patch under my lip (whenever something irritates/dries my skin literally this is the only part of my face to react, it's so weird) and about 3 new pimples. Hmmm.

END OF DAY, PERIOD
I didn't find it too difficult to remove, but I double cleanse. My skin was a mess, BUT I have a dairy sensitivity and had a f-ton of Mexican, cheese + sour cream and all, plus like 3 lattes today, so that could be the culprit. The breakouts are only on the right side of my face, and in the hormonal locations: jawline, temple. It's total horsehit lol but I kind of don't think it's this product that's breaking me out. Will keep testing on that front and update accordingly.

FINAL VERDICT
Ok, so I've been wearing this for a full week and it's definitely not what is breaking me out (that would be dairy and a monster of a pms week...tbh, I kinda wish it was the BB haha). It seems that everything has been breaking me out lately, so I'm super glad to have found something that performs AND doesn't mess up my skin. Primer doesn't do much to extend wear, but setting spray does.

This is my new baby. It's amazing.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I can't rave about this bb cream enough. The consistency is creamy and it looks much like a traditional primer right out of the tube. I use a pea-sized amount to prime, and then one more light layer mixed with a tiny bit of foundation to get the perfect color. The coverage is great and lasts all day, at least 8 hours with minimal touch-ups (I use refreshing spray to set my makeup). Since I began using this bb cream, I truly believe my skin is looking its best. Removing it can be a pain, but as long as you have a good make-up remover and face wash there shouldn't be a problem.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

After using MISSHA Perfect Cover BB Cream for awhile, I decided to try this one. In my opinion, I like this one better becaue it's creamier than the Perfect Cover BB cream. The color is the same. I personally love MISSHA BB creams than the other brands because it doesn't have the pink undertone. I have a warm undertone and MISSHA BB creams fit my skintone the best.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

loooooooooooooove :)
i have high end foundations and about 3 other bb creams, but i always go back to this one. love the pump, packaging, and it just gives me great coverage, doesn't feel heavy. great for everyday wear i love it so much. i got it from my mom so i don't know how much it was, neither do i know what shade it is in because the whole backing is rubbed off, but i'm about a nc35 in mac.
medium skintone with yellow undertones. the shade i got it in gives me a brightening effect and then blends well into my skin. sort of a beige-y yellow undertone to it.

I bought this at Watsons in Taipei (At Shi Da district), and I believe it was pretty cheap, I think around $12-$15 US. I have been using this product for three months now. I bought this by mistake, but decided to try it because I read online that this would be good for oily skin types. I use No.23 Natural Yellow Beige. I have medium-dark skin for a Taiwanese girl. I believe this color slightly brightens my face in a natural way (but not in pictures).

MY FEELINGS ABOUT IT:
I must say, I absolutely love it. When I wear it, my face looks about 85% better. Most of my pimples (I have a lot of smaller pimples along the side of my face, forehead, and a couple around the mouth, nothing really explosive), look like they disappear and my acne spots (I have loads :( diminish - they don't totally disappear, but it's not as obvious. My friends compliment about my skins saying how lucky I am that I don't need to wear makeup, which goes to show that this BB cream doesn't go on cakey and looks natural. It's pretty easy to layer, giving more coverage.

ACNE:
I'm really not sure if it gives me acne or not since my acne is really inconsistent. I think if I wear it for too long too often, it will give me a little acne (for example all day and past 12 am). It doesn't leave my t-zone shiny, and my cheeks will still get a litte dry, but I counter that with a good moisturizer when the weather is dry or cold.

CONCLUSION:
It does't make my face 100% flawless, but it's good enough for everyday wear. It helps give me confidence in my less-than-perfect skin! I apply with my fingers and reapply on trouble spots about once to twice a day (because I don't use concealer).
I love the packaging and price I got it for, and would def. repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

It gives a flawless coverage and does not dry or crack into the slight wrinkles I have. Lasts all day, I look exactly the same at 8pm as I apply this at 10am. Better than any foundation I have tried.

That said, I am not a fan of this product. It does not feel natural, no matter even if I use a small amount. Its just too obvious I have makeup on my skin. That's not really the worst part. What's bad is taking it off. I have to use almond oil AND a regular cleanser AND a toner to take it all off. It doesn't remove easily, which only tells me this product has the potential for a major breakout if you are not careful. I use a hot wash cloth when I take it off, and that wash cloth has to be soaked in serious soapy hot water to get all the stubborn BB cream off afterwards.

To me, this just feels like a really thick creamy foundation with SPF. I can't imagine how this treats the skin, as I feel my skin can hardly breathe when I put it on. I can't imagine applying this day in and day out, and not feel that this is going to damage my skin at some point soon. It's a "no" for me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

It is a thinner consistancy than normal bb cream but it is surprizingly moisturizing without being oily!! because it is thin it wont cover bumps orpores physically but it covers the color and makes the skin look amazing! It looks natural, like my skin but perfect, unless of course you apply too much. you only need a dab and it really does the best job at staying fresh all day!

it has peptides and other great nutrients, spf 25 pa++ and it is made without 5 known irritants like talc. cant remember. this is the hypoallergentic bb cream, it is the best in my opinion.

i got #13 light milky beige. perfect for very fair porcelain tone.

i recomend this one for all skintypes and problems. i have large pores and dry acne prone skin and it seems to do great! there is four shades. and it comes in a 20mL small size that is perfect! It will last a looong time!