MISSHA M Signature Real Complete B.B. Cream SPF 25 PA++

Filtered by eye Color : Green

4.4

I have dry skin and this looks very nice, doesn't stick to any dry parts. I use it mostly as a concealer and it looks so natural and feels like I'm not wearing anything! The shade range sucks for people who aren't pale but that's expected with Korean bb creams..unfortunately. :(

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is the best thing in the category of tinted moisturizer/BB cream/CC cream/cushion pact that I have ever used. It has the light feel and comfort of a moisturizer, but the medium (dare I say medium-full?) coverage of an actual foundation. I don't remember ever having it fade or crack; it was always a matter of removing the unmarred entirety of it at the end of the day. Unfortunately, the shade 13 leaned a bit too neutral and possibly olive for me (I'm cool-toned), so I eventually returned to the quest for a better match. If you're neutral, this is fantastic.

Amount spent: $8.75
Amount wasted: $8

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Great for pale people!!

To start, I have EXTREMELY pale skin. The only shades I have found that match my skin tone are MUFE Mat Velvet in Alabaster (too drying for my very dry skin), and MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NW10. All of the shades at the drugstore are far too dark for me. Seriously people, I'm pale. As a pale person, it's hard to believe that an Asian beauty product would come in such a light shade, but this product in the shade 13-Milky Beige is actually paler than Mac NW10! It's far less yellow as well, which is so nice. I'll post a picture that compares the two foundations so you can see, the Mac NW10 is obviously more yellow, and the Missha 13 is more neutral toned. Finding a shade as light or lighter than NW10 is a huge win, so it already gets points for that.

The coverage is medium, I would say. It's definitely not just a tinted moisturizer, because it does do some work covering things like freckles and redness. I find that for the most part my freckles still are visible, but are definitely more muted. By comparison MUFE Alabaster or NW10 cover my freckles almost completely. The coverage is buildable, but it can get looking cakey. I've tested it out over the Missha "Baby Boomer" primer and by itself and I've found very little difference so I probably wouldn't even worry about a primer. I also have tested powdering it and not powdering it, and I think a little powder helps to set it beneath the eyes and in the center of the face, but since it's more of a "dewy" or wet product, it can grab powders a little too well. If I want less shine, I apply the BB cream first, do the rest of my makeup, and then sweep a little powder with a fan brush over the critical areas to keep everything light. Without powder the face just looks more dewy, but in a fresh way.

Pros: I like this product a lot, for the pale shade, the coverage, it feels light on the skin, it has SPF, it isn't scented (although the primer I mentioned is and I hate the smell!), and I would repurchase it. I like it for simple beauty routine days, because I can just swipe this on with my fingers, do my eyes, swipe on a little powder and be out the door looking fresh and protected from the sun. The pump is useful and the packaging is really pretty. They also sent me lots of little samples and freebies with my order that I really appreciated.

Cons: It's not overly moisturizing, so if you have very dry skin like mine I recommend heavy moisturizers the night before and a light one about 10 minutes before you apply the BB cream. The tube is pretty, but it's a hard plastic tube with a big cap and so it's kind of bulky if you're a traveler like me.

I would try it out!!

I really like this bb cream. Id say it's quite heavy product with a great coverage! It also blends very well with my skin tone. It's also very moisturising. My skin is rather dry, but I don't use any moisturiser under it, as it would be too heavy for me.
After trying many of the bb creams that one was my favourite for quite a wile. I didn't experience any irritation, dryness or discomfort while using it. It didn't cake me as well. However, recently I've noticed that my skin have started to react on it differently. I'm very pale and I was using #21 shade during all the time and just switched to #13. The last one I've ordered from amazon (it was way cheaper) and it came from South Korea (as, I believe, they all do). Where were no differences in packaging or any other stuff. But for some reasons, my skin just doesn't feel that great anymore. Maybe I've used it for too long and need to switch for something new, or switch the skin care ritual. Maybe it's just winter time (even I can hardly call it winter here in SoCal). It becomes very cakey and break me out a bit. My skin is not acne prone, but sometimes I get a few pimples here an there. However, I've noticed that I've started to get them more since I begun using #13. My skin also become very dry and I feel like I'm wearing a mask. I will try to switch it back to #21 or to other product for a while and see what happens.
I still give this product 4 stars, as I generally like it and it makes routine very easy. I would recommend to make sure you clean your skin properly, as I've noticed it's rather hard to get this bb cream off completely. It's very dewy, so, not for these who is seeking for matt coverage.
I like packaging and it's a great deal of the product in it. I was using mine everyday for almost half a year and I still have lots of it left.
It's a bit pricey. But I bought mine on sale and later on amazon. Didn't pay over $30 for it.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

In search of the perfect BB cream for me, I have found this. For reference, I'm a NW15. Missha's Perfect Cover in 21 was too dark and orange for me, but Missha's Signature Real Complete BB cream in 21 is a perfect match.

It has a semi-matte/very natural finish, medium coverage, nice texture, good price (if you know where to look), and is widely available. I haven't broken out from it, and... yea. I just really like it. The only negative I can think of is that it lasts about 7 hours before it starts to fade in some places. Meh. I can deal with it for the perfect cover match.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Got it as a present from Korea (No.23 Natural yellow Beige), which isn't that yellow it sounds. It is a very neutral beige. This kind of neutral which is very hard to find- not to reddish or yellow like mac foundations. It fits my skincolor perfectly. I have medium light skin with beige undertones. You need just a tiny bit of the product to get a flawless finish. Besides this it didn't cause breakouts and skin feels very healthy.
I didn't expect much but what a surprise. Days I wear this BB cream I have to show my ID card to proof that I'm over 16 but I'm in my thirties now. wearing this I get many compliments looking fresh and good. Mere chance or a miracle? It seems like this beautiful package contains the secret of perfect asian skin ;)

I love this BB cream, it's that simple. Nothing compares to it for me. It glides on smooth and blends in completely with my skin tone. It brightens my completion, covers my dark circles, and red spots. It does not break me out, it is hypoallergenic. I bought it in number 21 and it blends like a dream. This was the first BB cream I've tried, and I bought some samples off eBay and LOVED it. It is somewhat pricy though, at about 10.99 for 20 ml, but for the quality I can live with that.

You do have to be careful where you buy it though, I bought a large bottle off of eBay over 6 months ago from here in the states, and it turned out to be counterfeit. I was highly dissapointed. There is a reputable seller on eBay who sells authentic Missha products from South Korea and if you want more info, message me about it. :) You can also get it directly from their website but it is more expensive, but at least you'll know it isn't fake.

Anyways, I've tried other BB creams like the CG smoothers, and it broke me out. Also tried Christian Gio Paris BB cream from South Korea but my skin broke out and I had to stop using it. My skin seems to be finicky so a lot of products don't work on me. But this one does, I always end up back to this one. Works wonderfully and I even get compliments from my Boyfriend. ;)

I highly recommend, don't buy into western BB creams try a sample of Missha and see how it works for you, it comes in three shades, #13 super fair skin (like bright white) milky beige, #21 natural beige and it works on my fair skin, and #23 the darkest one natural yellow beige.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I got this in a free mini set from Missha when I made my first purchase and I was excited to get this since it's marketed for sensitive skin. It's by far the worst product I've used for my skin, other than Revlon's colorstay foundation. This caused me to breakout something sinister all over my face. It's shocking how many postules formed on my cheeks and forehead. I normally don't have major issues with foundations breaking out my skin, since I am meticulous in my makeup removal regiment, but this was completely out of the ordinary. I ended up tossing it. If you are acne prone, do stay away from this product! There are far better bb creams out there like Holika Holika and Skin79.

#21 was a tad dark (I'm NC10/15) and had a runny consistency, but that didn't bother me. Coverage was medium, but on oily skin it felt uncomfortable; it made it even oilier.

I have both BB Creams by this brand and for me I love them both but this one I like the coverage and feel much better. I'm pale NW-20 in the summer probably a 15 now and I find shade 13 matches me quite well i have this shade in both creams. For me being super pale I like this one because it evens out my skin tone and matches my neck really well. No two tone look;)

What I love
Really nice creamy more watery but still nice consistency.
The evening out of hyperpigmentation. Missha really delivers on evening out your skin.
It hasn't made me break out at all.
I found i didn't need powder till about 5 hours after application which is really awesome.
I use a powder to set but over all it gives very good oil control and my t-zone is very oily but my skin seemed to like this.

The colors match my skin tone better than the red missha. They seem to have a more a fleshy tone. Basically it matches better in my opinion because they just seem to be more american skin toned basically there is no grey which is great.
It has wrinkle and moisture care too.

It is also great for sensitive skin and my skin is so sensitive being a Retin user.

Cons~
I'm not digging the pump model I do like the tube better but will order the bigger size because I use this BB Cream all the time now.

One of the more pricey but I see the price going down I think because it is so popular. I'm talking about E-Bay and Amazon not the Missha site which is more pricy.

I do and will be recommending this BB cream a lot it is doing wonders for my skin and I will repurchase because I'm very satisfied.

I love this bb cream by Missha. After I used it for a while I noticed that my skin did improve! I hade dark spots/acne scars on my forehead, but this one brightened my skin, and the dark spots, so they are less visable. And it also reducess my redness.
I brought it in #21, which surprisingly suited my skin color, (I am a NC 15-20) even though i have yellowish skin color, and the bb cream color is kind of pink/geyish.
I would say the coverage is definetly buildable, Somethimes I don't even need concealer under my eye, i just double it up and all is fine!