MISSHA M Signature Real Complete B.B. Cream SPF 25 PA++

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel

4.2

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a long-wearing weightless matte medium coverage phenomenon. Wonderful product!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

After a shade fail, (21 being too light) I got 23, which is not that dark when you put it on. It looked way too dark when I initially swatched it, but blends beautifully over the bb boomer primer. I am nc20 for reference. I like the grey undertone because I lean olive. This is sooo much better than American bb knockoffs. My skin has improved with use, too!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I LOVE THIS!! my hg!!!
it's quite matte yet dewy...i mean it's not cakey whatsoever. its the perfect mid coverage bbcream and if you layer it up you can get a higher coverage if needs be. it smells nice. the ingredients are quite good for a bbcream - it's free from parabens.
it doesn't clog pores. i think it's quite similar to studiofix by mac but more moisturising and thinner - which i believe makes it better. i love it, it glides on and covers my skin. i have very uneven oily skin and this is perfect!! it balances my complexion and lasts all day. i could not recommend more! i use beige and that colour is fine in summer and winter because it adapts quite well to your skintone. give it a try!! it's spf 25 which means you can wear it in the sun and not have to put a disgusting shiny suncream underneath.

I'm a huge fan of MISSHA's BB creams. M Perfect Cover from MISSHA was my holy grail of TM/BB creams, period, but I wanted to compare the two to find the best for my skin through super-flaky winter and super-oily T-zone summer. I'm a redheaded PPP lady requiring a light-colored foundation and found 21 in Perfect Cover to be nice to balance the redness in my skin and 13 in this (Signature Real) to be nice to cover the redness and match my face to my neck and the rest of my body. My face look 3 shades darker than my neck/chest/etc normally due to my irritable, sensitive, and red skin.

Perfect Cover has "whitening" and "anti-aging" properties with sunscreen, which is wonderful, but this has better claims. "Containing peptide complex, gingko water and 50 kinds of botanical complex, it provides abundant moisture and nutrients to the skin to help make it healthy. Non-chemical, Paraben-free, Mineral oil-free, Alcohol-free, GMO-free, Triclosan-free, Benzophenone-free"

The real differences in the two formulas are SPF and moisturizing properties. Perfect Cover has a higher SPF and gives less moisture. Both have excellent coverage and staying power with or without primer. I genuinely love both and have no problem switching the usage between the two for now. I really like Perfect Cover (the other) for summer but I love Signature Real (this one) for both situations and the way my skin feels after continued use. This is the REAL DEAL BB cream, it really keeps my skin calm and removes cleanly so my pores don't get clogged from it. I stipple it on with a duo fiber brush and it gives even coverage with a slight dewy sheen.

It's higher in price (due to the botanical extracts) but MISSHA's website runs specials often enough to snag a bottle at a good price. The packaging is great, a harder plastic tube with a wonderful pump and cap that doesn't leak in a cosmetic bag or in a hard case. It's the closest to perfect for a BB cream/tinted moisturizer/regular liquid foundation I've found and lasts well on the skin, but not close enough to Revlon's ColorStay or similar foundations to be direct competition for that purpose.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This really is one of the best BB creams I've tried (the other being MISSHA Perfect Cover). I am on my second tube of Signature Real, this time using no. 13 instead of no. 21, and it is a really amazing product. It is less viscous than Perfect Cover, and much less heavy. For some Signature Real does not provide as much coverage, but I find that it covers my mild rosacea and under-eye darkness very well without needing to use concealer. For me, coverage is comparable to Perfect Cover.

If you use sunscreen in addition to a BB cream as I do, I think this is a much better option than some of the other heavier BB creams. I apply this on top of my vitamin C serum and Shiseido waterproof sunscreen, set with some powder, and it lasts the whole day with no retouching.

Color selection is wonderful. I have been using no. 21 when I have a bit of a tan, no. 13 when I am especially pale, and a blend of the two when necessary.

Oh my goodness, this stuff is amazing! I've been applying it after cleanser and toner (foregoing my serum, moisturizer, and primer) and then setting it with my MAC Mineralize Skin Finish powder. I've only been using it for a week, so I can't speak to the anti-aging or skin brightening effects, but I'm very impressed with it as a foundation. Of all the products I've ever tried (liquid foundation, cream foundation, mineral makeup), this looks the most natural, but still provides medium coverage. I'm an NW15 with pink undertones, and like nearly all of the other reviewers have said, the foundation looks ashy going on. However, by the time I've blended it in, it matches my skin tone perfectly. It lasts all day, doesn't make me oily (or dry), doesn't transfer, and so far has not caused any breakouts. It can be layered for fuller coverage, and I've used it as a concealer by dabbing on a spot, letting it dry a little bit, and then gently blending with my fingertip. What's so amazing to me is that it does what other foundations do (covers imperfections, evens skin tone, etc.) but almost looks like I don't have foundation on at all! How is that even possible? I love it!
Update: I've been using this for two weeks and my acne-prone skin is completely clear, which is something I can't say very often at all... This stuff is awesome!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This is the first BB cream I really tried, so in a month or two I may change my mind. I got this, Missha Perfect Cover, and Skin79 Hot Pink Triple Action at the same time.

I swatched them on my arm and could tell very quickly the Skin79 would be too dark. I'm NC15 (117 in MUFE HD) and got the two Missha ones in #21, which looked pretty close to perfect. However, when wearing them in the sunlight, the slight greyish tone will make you look paler. I don't think it's BAD, but some people might. Otherwise, I don't notice it looking bad on my yellow/olive toned skin and it did not oxidize very much if at all.

This has decent coverage for what it is. It tones down my pink cheeks and acne and helps cover up my large pores. It also helps to smooth out my skin in general. I like this a lot and find that when I set it with powder it will last about 5 hours, which is typical for light-coverage things on my face. If I don't set it with powder, however, it lasts a very short time and I can get more oily than I want to be. I have tried this over moisturizer and alone and am not sure which one I prefer. This had the least overwhelming scent of the three, as well, one which faded quickly after application. I have been using my fingers and it goes on smoothly and blends very well.

I ordered this on the Missha website, which holds frequent sales and promos (this was on sale--$12.99 for 45g--and I received the Perfect Cover for free). I like doing that with foreign products so I have a definite genuine product in my hands to compare to any future purchases.

Unless something odd happens or one of the others I have ordered turn out to be amazing, I will definitely be repurchasing this.

This is hands down the best BB cream that I've ever used! I've used BB creams from Skinfood, Skin79, Dr. G, Maybelline, Hanskin, and others. I have acne scars from my younger years, and this cream magically covers up my dark acne scars. My pores become invisible and I look like I have naturally perfect skin. My skin tone is light with pinkish yellow tones, and I use No. 21 Light/Pink Beige. It is the perfect shade for my light skin. I love this BB cream because I have dry skin, and this BB cream does not cake on my face or make my dry spots more noticeable. After only using this cream for a week, my acne scars are diminishing and my pores and shrinking. My skin is overall more healthier. Do not be hesitant to try this BB cream, because you won't regret it. Just a few nights ago, I stayed in the kitchen and cooked a large meal for hours, my skin did not even get the tinniest bit of excess oil. Usually after cooking in my kitchen for a long time, my face would look like an oil slick! But it did not happen with this BB cream. In summary, try this BB cream if you want smooth skin! This BB cream will cover your acne scars, even diminish those scars, minimize your pores, and minimize oil on your face. I love this BB cream, and will never waste my money on another brand.

Compared to the Perfect Cover BB cream, this has a thinner and more watery consistency, making it easier to spread around and blend. Coverage is somewhat more sheer, but still does a good job of creating an even base despite needing to use concealer on problem areas.

Their lightest shade, #13, is also very pale like the Perfect Cover version - I don't need to mix this with any white foundation to match my skin. It's slightly lighter and more pinkish, fitting my skin well. It is less dewy too, but still quite shiny looking so powder and blotting is still a must. It feels lighter and less moisturising than the Perfect Cover one so I don't reach for this when my skin's throwing a wobbler, but when it's behaving I prefer this for the lighter coverage and subsequently more natural appearance. I feel this lasts a bit better over the day too.

Availability of shade #13, as with the Perfect Cover BB cream, appears to be low compared to the rest of the shades, so the price is often a little higher than the other shades. I would say this is the palest BB cream I've ever tried, so for very pale people after a Korean BB cream this would be my recommendation. This is only if you are neutral or cool-toned, the pink undertone may make you look a little ill if you have very warm undertones.

Packaging wise, it's a pump dispenser which is great. The bottle is actually made of opaque plastic and so it's more difficult to tell when it's running out - doesn't get that flattened shape like squeezy bottles do and you cannot see through the bottle to check how much is left.
So there's a couple of things I don't love about this product but it's quite nice overall, and for the very fairest among us this in #13 is one of the best BB cream colour matches out there.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I would prefer a higher SPF, the colour is yellow tone, I have no.21, it's probably slightly pale for me, but it's a pretty good colour.
Like Missha Perfect Cover it doesn't aggravate my skin at all. I think though, that Perfect Cover gives a smoother effect.
Doesn't go grey towards the end of the day.