MISSHA M Signature Real Complete B.B. Cream SPF 25 PA++

Filtered by eye Color : Black

3.8

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Having tried Cho Bo Yang, I'd have to say this is my favourite of the two. I'm NC 20 now, just coming into spring and my skin is dry/dehydrated. I apply this with my fingers and it covers my fine lines, pores and hydrates my skin. It somehow manages to make it look soft.
Half a pump is enough for a natural looking base. I don't use moisturiser under this, I don't need to. I spot conceal areas that this hasn't covered, finish my makeup and I'm good to go. I don't powder either. I haven't had any issues with it being grey or oxidising to orange. It's just a beautiful satin finish on us dry girls. Oily girls might want to look into Cho Bo Yang. A tip, apply too much and you will look grey. 1/2 -3/4 pump is perfect. Hasn't broken me out yet, after 2 weeks of use.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This has been my go-to foundation for years. I've dabbled a bit with other BB Creams, like Skin79, but I always come back to this foundation in shade 13. It's so lovely to find a fair shade that isn't overly yellow tone as Mac's foundations tend to go.

It's light and doesn't feel heavy on my face. It applies wonderfully with a beauty blender. It's not heavy coverage, but that's not what I need, really.

Some have mentioned the smell. It doesn't bother me, really. I have Missha's Sun Milk as well, which is much more strongly scented, so I suppose after being exposed to that product the smell in this foundation doesn't bother me.

I've worn this both with and without a primer. Without a primer, it stays on quite well. The primers I've used have been the BB Boomer that Missha makes, and E.L.F's mineral primer. It works just as well with the E.L.F. primer as with Missha's primer. And I expect any primer you have on hand would work as well.

Ultimately, I suggest this foundation for anyone who has been struggling with foundations either not being pale enough, or being too yellow.

It’s a thick cream but still tolerable to use in summer. The colour seemed a bit too dark at first but it blended well with my skin tone. Medium coverage and has a dewy finish. Usually can last for 6-7 hours without touch-up in drier and cooler seasons.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Heads up girls of the NC42 (MAC) variety - the darkest colors are too pale on you. (#27/31). They're close but a bit lighter and can come across ashy. You can blend blend and fuss with the color by adding foundation, but isn't the biggest selling point of a BB cream the ease of use? (I fussed for a while, trying to love it)

But, this smells. Strong. I can't even describe it - sweet & sour & chemically? It's off putting. That plus the fact that it wasn't easier than just using foundation + my lotion/spf made me stop buying it.

Pros - really good coverage and lasts all day. Got all the stuff in it you'd want (SPF and good stuff for your skin). Nice pump dispensing packaging.
Cons - smell, left me oily looking (if I didn't set with a lot of powder) and the LID ALWAYS CRACKED. I've had 3 and no lid has ever made it to the end of tube.

You'll notice I repurchased 3 times. I was really in denial because the coverage was so amazing and at the time my foundation was the wrong color as well so I was mixing the two. But then I got a better matching foundation and our relationship ended. If you have slightly drier skin and are fairer (I'd say NC30 and lighter) this product has a chance for you. Otherwise, you don't need it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have sensitive combination oily acne-prone asian skin with yellow undertone around NC25-NC30

Pro:
- free from harmful ingredient, specially paraben and chemical sunscreen
- glide on the skin, not cakey at all
- great coverage
- enough SPF for daily use
- control oil, only need to blot at noon once or twice max

Cons:
- bit expensive for bb cream
- I suspect this bb cream is the culprit of my recent breakout along the cheek and jawline, but not cystic acne, only whitehead beneath the skin. When I stop using it for almost a month, the whitehead are still here but less.
- it also enhance my breakout appearance, people used to notice about them more if I use this bb cream.
- too much fragrance, smells like flower.

Update:
Very confirmed that this bb cream gives me most whitehead breakout in my life, covered most of my cheeks, jawline and chin. When I started using this, I used it with other new products which were a huge mistake so I didn't know which products broke me out.
I stopped using this bb cream for the last 3 months, and my whiteheads on my cheeks are mostly dissappear. Still got some acnes on my chin. Couple days ago I gave this bb cream another shot and wore it from 7am to 7pm, when I took off my make up, my cheeks jawline and chin were red with new whitehead bumps. So terrified. I still have a new unopened bottle in my drawer, so sad it is not working on my skin since its finish beautifully.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is my most recent of many bb cream purchases and/or trials, including MISSHA Perfect Cover, Skin Food mushroom, Dr. Jart's black label, Urban Decay, and Lioele. My previous favorite was the Skin Food, because the biggest thing I'm looking for in a bb cream/foundation is the feel of it on my skin - I absolutely HATE the powdery, made-up feeling you get when wearing heavy foundations and powders.

At first, I felt that this bb cream was in fact too powdery feeling for me. The texture was also too matte; I prefer a little dewiness because it looks much more natural. When I began applying a single drop of argan oil all over my face before makeup, though, this bb cream went on much more smoothly, filled in my pores, AND didn't feel like makeup! That's why I prefer it to the Skin Food mushroom bb cream now - everything about it is better than the SF other than the feel, and that's solved with argan oil.

So taking the argan oil into account, let me break down the major components of what I'm looking for in a bb cream:

1) Coverage: 4/5 - pretty good coverage as far as bb creams go. I don't need much coverage, so I'm not sure how well it covers severe acne or darker blemishes, but it completely covers veins, uneven skin tone, and minor blemishes like faint acne scars. It does not fully cover undereye circles or large pores around the nose, but it does decently enough for me to skip concealer if I'm lazy.

2) Finish: 5/5 with the argan oil underneath. Looks fresh and slightly dewy, like I just washed my face. Literally impossible to tell I'm wearing makeup or not - it's the very definition of "my skin but better." Without the argan oil, I'd only give it a 3.5/5, because I don't like satin/matte finishes, but if you do, then this bb cream is for you!

3) Feel: 5/5 - as mentioned above, I can't feel the makeup on my face with this (again, with argan oil underneath). If I touch my face, it feels just like my own skin.

4) Price: 3.5/5 - I feel like 4 lippies is a little high because the retail price of it is $46, but MISSHA does sales frequently so I got mine for $23, which is reasonable. Avoid buying on ebay/amazon unless you do some research and can confidently conclude the seller is reputable, because MISSHA is a very popular brand in Asia and fakes of these bb creams are sold outside of the official site.

5) Packaging: 5/5 - it's gorgeous, has the very delicate, elegant embossed floral pattern of MISSHA real signature on what looks like gradient pink aluminum underneath thicker plastic casing. Very sturdy, the pump is hygienic and doesn't dispense too much or too little product for me. It looks like a tube, but it's actually hard, and can't be compressed, which is my only complaint because it's hard to tell how much product you have left. Otherwise, it's great! You can also remove the pump from the container to refill it with something else or whatever.

It claims to have 45g of product in the container. I've only been using this for about two weeks, so I'm not sure how long it will last, but my Skin Food was 50g and still has at least a month's worth of bb cream leftover in the tube after daily usage since January (about nine months now).

6) Color: 4/5 - I'm an NC20 in summer, 15 in winter, and I'm using the shade #21, which is just a tiny bit too light for me, but 23 is too dark. It oxidizes though, so 21 after about five minutes is a perfect match, and it doesn't change colors beyond the first couple minutes on your face.

There's just one thing I don't really like about it: the SPF in it is physical sunscreen (titanium dioxde), which means your face will look white in flash photos. This effect gradually reduces during the day so by evening, when you're most likely to use flash, it's not so pronounced, but I'd still rather it not have that effect at all. But this isn't a big enough problem for me to dock a lippie.

Overall: 5/5! Unless I find something that blows me away even more, I'll be repurchasing and sticking to this.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I really wanted to like this product but it made me breakout ;(

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I would rate this 3.5 lippies if I could. its not so bad that it deserves 3 but not so good that it deserves a 4. I originally went to Missha wanting to buy this but because of the limited shade selection (only 2 wtf), ended up with the Missha perfect cover and 2 samples of this. The Missha perfect cover #23 is the most perfect match for my skin I've ever found. However, the Missha perfect cover doesn't give much coverage and doesn't give the "glow" that I'm looking for from bb creams, so I was hoping this would.

Colour: The colour in this is bad for tan people. I'm tan with yellow undertones (Asian). I tried this on its own first, hoping the colour would oxidize. It oxidized a very little bit only so I had to use a darker powder foundation to cover it up. The powder foundation looked cakey and you could still see patches of grey under certain light, not a good look. The next day, I mixed this with my Missha perfect cover and the consistency became very thick. The colour was still greyish but a little better than the day before. I waited hopefully for it to oxidize and it did oxidize a little but again, not enough to look like my skin but better. I used loose powder to cover it up and it looked fine but cakey again.

Consistency: The consistency of this is pretty thick, thicker than the perfect cover. As such, it doesn't look as natural. The sales assistant at Missha advised me against getting this because she said it is supposed to be more moisturizing than the perfect cover and is supposed to "stick" to your skin more, hence the thick consistency. She is right. It doesn't feel heavy on my skin but because of the thick consistency, it doesn't look very natural.

Finish: The finish did not give me the glow that I was hoping for nor did it look dewy. It just looked and felt sticky. Also, I felt that it emphasized the little bumps on my face and I noticed many bumps I had never noticed before.

Good for skin: I only used this twice over 2 days. I felt that my skin had a little glow after I removed this the first day.

Overall, the only way I can think of for tan people to use this is if you mix a little (only a little! think grey tint!) of this with a darker foundation. Unfortunately I'd only go to that trouble if it gave me a good glow but it doesn't and actually emphasizes the little bumps on my face. I'm going to stick with my etude house bb cream which, when mixed with a darker coloured foundation, gives me a great glow.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this when I was in Harajuku, Japan and was searching for a good BB cream. I went to a random store and asked for one and she suggested this. I didn't use it very much even after I bought it because I'd rather use foundations rather than BB cream (although BB creams are obviously better for your skin). I recently saw reviews raving about how good this BB cream is and decided to give it another go and this time, really pay attention as to how it differs from my typical foundation. Firstly, coverage wise, BRILLIANT. I didn't need concealer and there's very minimal crease under the eyes after you have it for some time. Most foundations leave that steak under the eyes (ugh). Secondly, the texture is smooth and it's so easy to apply. It really glides like a dream and I love that! Thirdly, it really feels light on the skin, and it doesn't feel heavy. It also leaves a dewy finish and looks really natural. However, you do have to apply moisturiser before you apply this BB cream if you want it to look as good. And I tend to find that my skin looks super oily after a while, but it's alright because I can just mattify my face for that. The coverage still stays even after touch ups. The price, for ¥2500/$25, it's a little pricey but you do get your money's worth for this. Overall, definitely one of the best BB creams out there, and definitely repurchasing this! <3

the signature bb is slightly more thinner and easier to blend compared to the perfect BB cream, signature BB's end result is dewy and good coverage.