MISSHA M Signature Real Complete B.B. Cream SPF 25 PA++

Filtered by eye Color : Brown

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I've been using this for a few years now and really love it. I have medium-toned combination-dry asian skin. I'm not a huge fan of the cool or neutral toned bb creams so I like this because I can buy colors 23 + 27 and mix them for a great, warm color fit for me. The ingredients are also great and I love that this bb cream doesn't make me dry around the chin or get cakey around my nose. It looks and feels natural and moisturizing and I have yet to find a foundation that does the same for me.

I have tan/olive skin, so finding a BB cream that's not too light has been tough. This is good Korean BB cream...the real thing, not just tinted moisturizer. I bought color 23 for wintertime. People comment on how "great" my skin looks, but it's really the BB evening out the discoloration and giving it a glow. Plus it feels very moisturized. I'm on my 3rd tube and can't imagine finding an American product as good with this price point. The only complaint I've ever had is that it has a scent that bothers me some days, but others not at all.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I would prefer a higher SPF, the colour is yellow tone, I have no.21, it's probably slightly pale for me, but it's a pretty good colour.
Like Missha Perfect Cover it doesn't aggravate my skin at all. I think though, that Perfect Cover gives a smoother effect.
Doesn't go grey towards the end of the day.

I love Missha's BB Cream.. it's light in the face and you won't even realize that it's there throughout the day.
I get mine from here https://www.siennaonline.com/collections/missha-m-perfect-cover-bb-cream

I took a chance on this and felt like I was tempting fate because another Missha product broke me out like crazy many years ago. Also, I ordered online during the Missha sale so the shade was a crapshoot. I ordered Shade 23, Natural Yellow Beige. (Sidenote, my total including shipping was about $23 from the Missha site. Decent.)

Here's my first day's experience:

INITIAL THOUGHTS UPON APPLYING
The packaging is gorgeous - a large, attractive tube with an attached pump. The shade is absolutely perfect. So, so perfect; it was like using an actual eraser to negate my flaws. Not only that, but I can tell it will work for both my summer and winter tones. The coverage is similarly incredible. I used my fingers to apply, and it was creamy and smooth with the perfect amount of slip. It covered almost everything without using too much product (about 1.5 pumps), it didn't look cakey at ALL, and it did that magic that Korean BBs do, blurring and distributing a glow akin to lovely-yet-subtle pixie dust. I added a light dusting of my normal powder, bronzer/blush/highlight and I was more pleased with my appearance than I've been in a LONG WHILE. I practically skipped to work, lol. (Oh, also - I tried this without any primer or setting spray, just to see how well it works without any help.)

MIDMORNING CHECK
Has not oxidized on me at all. I am dewy-ish, but it looks great, not oily. I haven't blotted or re-powdered.

AFTER LUNCH
Ditto.

MID AFTERNOON
Ditto, but a teeny bit of the cream did gather into my minor smile lines. That's not an issue, since it was probably my powder, and it is very difficult for me to escape in general. My color products have faded a lot but the BB is still fully intact and looking great.

END OF WORK DAY
Same as mid-afternoon. For full disclosure, I work at a desk in air conditioning, so this wasn't really a strenuous test, but it still performed in the 99th percentile for me. I had after-work plans so I freshened up a bit with blotting and a little powder. If I didn't have plans, I wouldn't have - everything still looked really good.

AFTER WORK
Drove for a half hour, windows down with the heat. Had dinner with friends then walked a bit (in the heat) before attending an event. When I got home, my makeup looked decent still but I had a dry patch under my lip (whenever something irritates/dries my skin literally this is the only part of my face to react, it's so weird) and about 3 new pimples. Hmmm.

END OF DAY, PERIOD
I didn't find it too difficult to remove, but I double cleanse. My skin was a mess, BUT I have a dairy sensitivity and had a f-ton of Mexican, cheese + sour cream and all, plus like 3 lattes today, so that could be the culprit. The breakouts are only on the right side of my face, and in the hormonal locations: jawline, temple. It's total horsehit lol but I kind of don't think it's this product that's breaking me out. Will keep testing on that front and update accordingly.

FINAL VERDICT
Ok, so I've been wearing this for a full week and it's definitely not what is breaking me out (that would be dairy and a monster of a pms week...tbh, I kinda wish it was the BB haha). It seems that everything has been breaking me out lately, so I'm super glad to have found something that performs AND doesn't mess up my skin. Primer doesn't do much to extend wear, but setting spray does.

This is my new baby. It's amazing.

I am a foundation junkie and would almost buy any new foundation out in the market. I also suffer from some old acne pit scars (the bane of my existence) so my goal is to always find something to smooth them or cover them during the day.

I cannot rave enough about this BB cream or Foundation. I honestly consider this as a skin foundation than a BB cream coz of it's coverage and finish. It is definitely not just a tinted moisturizer. For reference, I am a MAC NC 20 and using no. 21 which is the perfect shade for me.

I normally moisturize first, put a primer on and then apply this with a damp sponge. I normally set this with my RImmel Stay Matte powder for a more matte finish.

I love it and this definitely replaced all of my foundations xo

I opted for this BB cream rather than Missha's popular BB Perfect Cream because it has better choice of ingredients thus making it more premium and doesn't contain parabens (including another unfriendly skincare ingredient that I can't remember), vs the Perfect BB Cream. This Missha Signature BB cream feels like the real deal. For £10, you can't really go wrong with this product. It comes with a pump for the bigger size version so you get the right amount but you can control the pump easily too if you want less. The packaging is gorgeous and made well - not even an expensive designer brand could ever be as good as this or the product. As it is a BB cream - it is quite thick but in a good way - I get good coverage with just one pump. It doesn't sit into fine lines either and gives that overall dewy look without appearing greasy. It can appear ashy on the face at first but adapts to skin tone later on and is also great for people with dry skin. This is my only favourite Missha foundation that I like, from out of their cushions and their Signature super light oil foundation that I own (which are all terrible btw - only good to use as a spot concealer). I like that it doesn't have a hint of orange in the shade but I will wear this more during Winter than Summer as it feels a tad heavy in hot weather. I am medium skin toned, closer to pale and even shade #23 is a bit too light for me but can't fault it when I pair it with a cream blusher and lipstick.

Hair: Grey, Straight, Medium

I didn't expect to even like this product, but I love it with all my heart. First a little introduction about my skin and routines. I am 61. I have all the wrinkles and sags that come with the age, but my pigmentation is good enough (slight discoloration at the outer corners of the eyes and around the mouth). I also have enlarged pores on my nose, this is genetic, I work with it but cannot change what mother nature has given me at birth. So my makeup routine always was just a layer of good loose face powder and when it comes to face powders I could probably write a phd dissertation, tried them all, loved many (lol, I sound like a fallen woman!). I like trying out new things nevertheless, and when the BB CC rage started, I bought some, (mostly AUS or US products), tried each once or twice, All just sat on the top of my skin, exaggerating the pores and wrinkles, caking up after few hours. Horrible, I thought, let me stick with true and tried. But then I thought I'd try it at the source, the 'real thing', so bought this product. I brought it home, smeared some on my inner wrist, it looked horrible. And then... 10 minutes later it was gone. Just like that. So I put it on my face (I've just used fingers) and waited. Few minutes later, I looked in my very magnifying mirror. Yep, the pores on my nose were showing, like big, deep craters. I patted the cream gently into them (not a new layer, but distributing what was already there). The cream was warm from the skin by that time and went in, making the pores almost invisible. But still, I was not convinced. So one hot and sunny Sunday, I put it on my face in the morning, and went about to do my cleaning, laundry etc. I got hot, I got sweaty. Every few hours I was running to the mirror. Half way through the morning my face got slightly shiny. I brushed gently with Ben Nye Rose Petal - this is a very very fine and sheer powder. It was enough. I must say, it lasted all day. I dabbed my face with a tissue few times, so probably took off some, but in the evening my face looked decent, no caking, no gathering in the fine lines, this is a very different product from these other BB or CC creams I've tried before.
It has to come off with the oil method, though. I don't think anything else would remove it properly.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Made my skin oily and pores larger. Nice packaging though, I really wanted to like this. :(

This is honestly my favourite go-to everyday BB/foundation to use. I use it in Shade #13, which is slightly pinker on me, but it oxidizes so that it doesn't look off.

I have about NC15 dry skin that often turns oily after a few hours of wearing most foundations, even after plenty of moisturizing. This BB cream is one of the few products that doesn't end up looking oily; it remains looking fresh and dewy even after 5-6 hours. That being said, this has medium coverage upon application and begins to fade slightly after the 4 hour mark.

I have never broken out from this product within the three years that I have used it - and I've even fallen asleep with it on for hours at a time (which I do not recommend)! Really recommend it if you get the chance to grab it. It's a fantastic, lightweight product that conceals well enough for daily use.