MISSHA M Signature Real Complete B.B. Cream SPF 25 PA++

Filtered by eye Color : Blue

4.5

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This product seems so *whitening* it makes me look incredibly washed out and pale. And I am pale already. Revlon Colourstay in Ivory, and MAC doesn't run light enough for me; that kind of pale.
Reading reviews I bought #13 thinking it would be the perfect solution for me. Something quick to use, perfecting, and pale enough for my complexion. On my skin it sits very obviously and never seems to meld, no matter how I apply it. If I use it all over my face looks flat and gothy.
I use makeup to conceal redness from rosacea and always try to use as little as possible, so it just looks like my skin is good. When I wear this product it seems very "obvious" and I started getting comments from men who never would have noticed my makeup before. With my usual products and routine if I were to get comments they would usually be from other women about how perfect my skin is and do I even wear makeup (lol, always!). With this men* (gay, queer, and straight) would notice my makeup, even when I didn't use it all over, and just tried it as a highlighter. They'd be all "oh, you're shining!" or "wow, you're wearing makeup". I don't appreciate that, so I stopped using it. I also noticed: even when I would try to use strategically use it as highlight (on cheekbones, cupids bow, under eyes) the line would never quite blend in.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I would so love this to be my HG! It almost is, great coverage.... you can get a full coverage in two pumps, but it looks mannequin like. There is a healthy glow to it. It looks great on my dry skin but in the summer it really shines with the heat. I don't know why but when heat is added to it, it just gives off a special glow to your face. The best part of this is it doesn't break me out! I have sensitive skin. Only reason why I took off one lippie is because the lighter #13 is not yellow toned but in fact pink toned. It looks like I have a pink face at times. This is due to my strong yellow undertones. I match Nars Siberia perfectly for reference. I will try seeing if I can make it work by mixing in or adding yellow powder because I adore this formula!

My current HG!

I came across this BB cream by pure accident; I had ordered a bunch of Missha skincare on their site and received a sample of Signature Real in the color 21. After I ran out of my sample, I ordered a full sized tube almost immediately.

This BB cream is amazing! It covers up my redness pretty well, can be layered wijthout cakyness, gives my skin this amazing luminous dewy finish and lasts all day! And they have colors for fair skinned folk! Oh and this doesn't contain mineral oil, alcohol or parabens! My sensitive dry-combo skin approves!

All of the western BBs that I have tried out have been too dark for me or looked either extremely muddy or orange. The 21 is a really good shade match for my NC15 skin, it would be perfect if it were a little bit more yellowy.

The price is approximately 18 e, which I find to be an absolute steal for a BB of this quality. Missha can be best found online, unless you're located in Asia.

This is a great BB cream, and #13 (Milky Beige) is the best color match I've found so far for my pale, cool toned skin. It gives pretty decent coverage depending on how you apply it, but you'll probably need to use a concealer on top if you have a lot of acne.

I tried applying this with my fingers, but found that it settled in my pores and highlighted dry spots. Not a good look! However, applying it with a damp sponge eliminates this problem (I alternate between the Real Techniques one and the Beautyblender). I'm left with a dewy my-skin-but-better finish that looks very natural and polished.

I have very oily skin, so I usually apply a pea sized amount of Paula's Choice Shinestopper over the BB cream and set with Vichy's Dermablend HD Powder. I haven't had any breakouts from it, and I like that it has a decent amount of SPF (though I always use a SPF50 moisturizer underneath).

All in all, I highly recommend it. This is a godsend for pale chicks who struggle to find a BB cream that's light enough!

Great color match, blends seamlessly into my skin, but doesnt last and leaves me incredibly shiny.

I got a full size of this BB cream when I made a recent purchase and I would be very disappointed if I actually had to pay for this. For reference I have very oily nose and chin, and very dry cheeks and eye area. This BB cream would suit someone with dry skin, or someone who lives in a colder climate than Florida (this is not sweat proof and is definitely not transfer resistant).

Packaging is a pump bottle in the shape of a tube (but it is solid plastic) which is something I have never seen before and is quite unique. I do like the hygienic pump, and you do get a lot of product too.

I haven't broken out or had any adverse reaction, it just doesn't last long enough on my skin. I will continue to use up but wont repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Skin type:
- Dry with oily T zone, occasional sensitivity
Skin tone:
- MAC //NW10
- Armani Luminous Silk//2
- NARS//Siberia
- L'Oreal True Match//Porcelain

I've never had much success with Western BB creams, but after seeing some good reviews for this, I decided to try it. And I'm glad that I did ^_^

I like the lightweight feeling of this product and after using this BB cream for 3 months, I've not noticed any of the dreaded caking effect. It does have a dewey effect, so if you're looking for a matte look, I'd probably avoid this one. Oil control on this is usually good, although I have noticed that it tends to get oily around my nose. The coverage is fantastic though, very build-able and it does work well with concealer too.

As you can see from above, I am extremelyyyy snow white pale and the majority of BB creams that I have tried (esp Western BB creams) have very limited shades and more often then not, the 'fair' shades will look orange on me. Missha signature BB cream (shade 13) is a perfect shade for me.

I've already bought my second tube. I bought it on from an Asian beauty site for about 15. I will continue buying it :3

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I think I have finally found my HG. I love this product. I have very dry skin and am not a fan of full cover, heavy makeup. On a good skin day I quite often wear only concealer and a little bit of a light bronzer to warm up my skin otherwise I reach for Mac Face & Body in C1 which I like but don't like the feeling on the days when i need a little more coverage and have to build it a little.
I've tried a few of the Western BB creams and failed to get excited about them but decided to order Missha Signature BB cream after seeing that it was good for dry skin and thought shade 21 'Light Pink Beige' would probably suit me as I am fair skinned (plus freckles) with pinkish undertones (most lighter shade foundations are usually either still a little too dark or too yellow for me). I ordered from Amazon UK and paid 11 for a 20ml tube. The packaging is very pretty and things like that make me happy! The product does have a slight scent but this doesn't bother me and I don't seem to notice it now at all. I put on a light layer of moisturiser (as I have very dry skin) and then put three little dots of the product on a flat top buffing brush and firstly stipple the product then buff it into the skin. Instantly it goes mirror ball shiny but within 10 minutes it sinks into the skin and leaves a satin finish on me. I find that I get good coverage with just the one layer and only need concealer on any particularly bad breakouts. I also don't need to conceal under my eyes mostly.I get good lasting power with this product and it doesn't seem to cling to any dryness or further aggravate it. It photographs beautifully in natural light and also with flash in lighter situations. I haven't yet tried it under flash in a bar/nightclub type of area but not sure if there will be flashback. The only drawback is that Missha isn't readily available in the UK and I think 11 is quite pricy for 20ml of product but I will know better once I know how long it lasts me. I've paid a lot more for high end foundations that I never used. Right now I love it and it gives me that 'my skin but better' look.

Being as pale as I am with redness and blemishes, finding a product like this that matches my skintone (in the lightest shade, #13) plus has great, buildable coverage was a godsend. Unfortunately, it just doesn't measure up. I'm dry on my cheeks (from Retin-A) but get oily in my T-zone, and this product has zero oil control. Even with primer, the "loose-powder-under-foundation" makeup trick, and regular setting powder on top, this product inevitably wears away from my chin and on/around my nose after about 5 hours, not to mention settles into my laugh lines even when I blend away the makeup on my laugh lines with just the barest hint of coverage. It looks ridiculous, and I've never had another liquid product settle into my creases the way this one does. I want to love it so much because everything else about it is great. If you have very dry skin with zero oil problems and are looking for a BB with great coverage, this is for you. But if you're oily, run away, because it just won't last on your face.

First of all, gorgeous packaging! Looks very luxurious. Second, I'd been looking for a bb cream/foundation for quite a while when I stumbled upon this, since I'm very pale it's really hard to find something that doesn't make me look like an oompa-loompa. I compared #13 to the skin79 hot pink (which was too dark for me) online. Since #13 was noticeably lighter than the hot pink, I took a chance and ordered it (bbcreamshop.eu) and my god this stuff is wonderful! the consistency is something I had to get used to since it's quite runny, but it applies really well and covers up all my impurities without having an obvious "make-up face", if you know what I mean. additionally, you only need very little for full coverage. All in all, I am glad I purchased this! Will buy it again when it runs out!

I found it! My holy grail foundation! I bought it in shade #13.

I'm very pale with a cool to neutral undertone and matching my skin to foundation or BB cream is a nightmare. I'm not china-plate-pale, being about halfway between Illamasqua 115 and 120, but paler than the lightest MAC shade, and the lightest shade of drugstore foundations look like fake tans on me. The yellow shade of most "ivory" foundations is a problem for me.

In addition I have combination dry/oily skin, slight adult acne, and nearly all foundations make me break out or sink into my large pores. I stopped using Illamasqua for that reason.

But this is perfect. In fact, if anything, it's slightly paler and pinker than I am. If I put too much of it on, it makes my face pinker than my neck. But a very sheer layer gives me a lovely fresh glowing look. You only need a tiny bit to cover your whole face. It's got very good coverage for a BB cream. I have dark blue undereye circles, and it minimises them wonderfully. As for pores-- what pores?

I swear that my skin has got better since I've been using this, too. I haven't been breaking out at all on my T-zone since using it. On rare occasions when I fall asleep wearing my makeup (bad me!), I don't wake up looking like I've caught the pox. It's very forgiving in that regard.

I usually put a bit of mineral foundation on top anywhere I need extra coverage, and on the oilier bits of my face to help set it. The finish is very nice. It's satin in Britain, and slightly dewy when I'm working overseas in Cyprus (hotter, higher humidity, completely expected), and it doesn't budge over the day. I get slight creasing when the temperature is over 35 celsius, but show me a BB cream or foundation that wouldn't melt in that kind of heat and humidity without a setting spray, and I'll eat my own hair.

I bought it in March and have been using it on a daily basis since then, and my one 45g tube is still going strong.

It's perfect. It was 15 on Ebay from Schrieb-Auf shop, who are a reputable European reseller-- just make sure you find a trustworthy shop with good reviews, since some Ebay shops sell fakes. In particular, don't buy Korean makeup from Chinese Ebay shops.

The only thing some people might not like is the smell. It smells a bit like baby powder or sunscreen. Personally I really like the smell, and by now I don't even notice it any more.

It's my go-to from now on. When I run out, I'm buying more. I might even stock up, just in case.