MISSHA M Signature Real Complete B.B. Cream SPF 25 PA++

Filtered by skin tone : Medium

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Having tried Cho Bo Yang, I'd have to say this is my favourite of the two. I'm NC 20 now, just coming into spring and my skin is dry/dehydrated. I apply this with my fingers and it covers my fine lines, pores and hydrates my skin. It somehow manages to make it look soft.
Half a pump is enough for a natural looking base. I don't use moisturiser under this, I don't need to. I spot conceal areas that this hasn't covered, finish my makeup and I'm good to go. I don't powder either. I haven't had any issues with it being grey or oxidising to orange. It's just a beautiful satin finish on us dry girls. Oily girls might want to look into Cho Bo Yang. A tip, apply too much and you will look grey. 1/2 -3/4 pump is perfect. Hasn't broken me out yet, after 2 weeks of use.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I've been using this for a few years now and really love it. I have medium-toned combination-dry asian skin. I'm not a huge fan of the cool or neutral toned bb creams so I like this because I can buy colors 23 + 27 and mix them for a great, warm color fit for me. The ingredients are also great and I love that this bb cream doesn't make me dry around the chin or get cakey around my nose. It looks and feels natural and moisturizing and I have yet to find a foundation that does the same for me.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

It is a very light foundation which provides a very decent coverage. It melts into your skin and it feels like it is also moisturizing. My skin loves it, no irritation, it is perfectly suitable for my sensitive skin. It should be spread evenly pretty quickly, and just a bit of it. It can be layered but for me one layer is usually enough. Sometimes I can add just a bit to cover problem areas. A couple of problems with this one though. I wear n23, I am NC 25-30, and in winter it blends nicely into my skin though it is just a bit lighter than my own skin tone. In summer it looks strangely light on me with a greyish undertone. Later it sort of melts into my skin but to be on the safe side, I cover it with maxfactor facefinity powder n 6, just a bit. It works fine like that. Also I' m not really sure about spf... I think one layer I apply is not enough for sunblock to really work...It looks like I'm still unprotected with this one single layer.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I was running low on my Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream so I decided to give this one a shot. It is fantastic! Mind you, that I am currently on Retin-A, on my purging phase w/ bright red pimples and scars. I decided to mix this bb cream with the perfect cover- since perfect cover is full coverage, and it is a dream. It applies so well, covers all of my imperfections to the point where I can actually skip my concealer. I believe the signature bbc takes a little longer to set on the skin. Add some powder and you're good to go! I honestly feel that these bb creams have more coverage than your pricey high-end foundations. I use both in shade 27.

For reference, I am:
MAC NC37-40
Urban Decay Naked Skin #6
Tarte Amazonian Clay in Tan
Covergirl 3-in-1 Golden Tan

UPDATE 11/3/14: Although I do love the coverage, I must say it does make my skin extremely oily. Those with very dry skin would really benefit from this bb cream!

2/26/15: I still use it every single day. Beautiful, natural finish.

I just bought this BB cream is little time. When spread on the surface it is very light and airy feeling skin.
Color is the color I bought some 23 per ton at the very same with my skin color. However, because this BB cream contain less oil, and thus had a 1-2 h after the skin more dull.
Generally I quite like this type of BB, and maybe next time I will buy the 21 colors to mix two colors will produce a standard color with your skin.

On the cover of this BB, I do not appreciate it for people who have probably won quite beautiful skin.
With my skin is mixed, many oil and acne, it really is not ideal for coverage.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Very good bb cream. It is easily blended with fingers, comes packaged in a gorgeous hard plastic case with a pump, and is suitable for my sensitive skin ( paraben, mineral oil, alcohol, GMO, Triclosan and Benzophenone- free). It lasts for 7+ hours for me, and has only a very slight scent, which I happen to like, but it fades soon after application. Light to medium coverage with a natural finish. It also has spf25 PA ++

Only a few downfalls: small colour selection ( shade 23 is a little pink for my quite yellow skin, and takes a very long time to adjust to my skin tone a little) can cling to dry patches, and pricey (~$37 AUD for 45g instore) but I believe you can buy this online for much much cheaper. In all, a very good bb cream, but won't be repurchasing because it doesn't really match my skin.

EDIT: shade 23 matches my winter skin quite well- not perfectly, but with the light coverage I opt for it's quite good. Changed repurchasing status because after trying out other bb creams I've realised how much I love the light, blendable texture of this one.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I quite like the packaging, it's different and its a reasonable price too. However the color does not suit me that much.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

For reference I am around NC35-NC40, I wear NC35 in MAC PLW, 320+330 in Revlon Whipped, 310+330 in Rev CS, 7.0 in UD Naked Skin (a tad too dark actually),W5 in L'oreal Healthy Lumi...-I have acne prone/very oily skin and I live in tropical climate with moderate acne hyperpigmentation...

Shade: I got this in Shade No. 23, upon application, it had quite a greyish cast on me, and i dont find that upon application it has yellow undertone at all, in fact it leans grey than yellow..after oxidation(10 minutes after application) it is still a shade lighter than my skin tone but by then the grey cast has gone, but i was able to make it work by layering a darker powder on top. I feel that this would suit nc25-nc30 a lot better, nc 35-nc40 can get away with it if you layer a darker powder on top or bronzer...skin darker than nc40, might not be able to pull this off...

Texture: It has a rather runny texture than most other bb creams I have tried. But though runny it still has a body too it, like ice cream when partially melted. It spreads beautifully, blends very well and doesnt dry too quickly. In fact it feels rather hydrating and luxurious without being oily. It feels quite lightweight and airy on your face.

Coverage: I feel this gives a good medium coverage and truly buildable, i feel that bcuz of the runny texture, it allows for better layering without being cakey. I was able to build it to get full coverage after 2-3 layers on areas where i have extra hyperpigmentations.

Finish: It gives a flawfless dewy finish and makes your skin look air brush and natural..yes even after layering..this gives a dewy, luminous finish and very airy and lightweight and natural...i love the finish

Wear: I am most certainly surprised by the wear, I wear this alone, without the aid of any primers or moisturizers, with a little dusting of powder on top just to get the color to match, and it lasted on me for 12 hours. Mind you, an average day for me involves some minor running around, facing the tropical heat outside, sweating and not just sitting in my air-conditioned office. Amazing wear time for a bbcream, perhaps the best wear i have been able to get out of a bb cream considering my extremely oily face and the tropical heat that i battle daily...supremely amazzzzzzinnngggg wear time. I do get oily by midday, dont get me wrong, i still have to blot at least 3-4 times a day, but the fact that by the time i got home, the bb cream is still there with slight patchiness on my oily skin, for me its a miracle..it also does not emphasize any flakies i have which is great.

Reaction: I have not experienced any breakouts from this and my face doesnt get itchy after application, in fact after 3 weeks of testing, i feel that my skin has improved slightly..my skin is getting slightly softer to the touch too.

Packaging: it comes in a squeeze tube but with a pump, very hygienic and the price is not too bad, i managed to get this from a reliable korean e-bay seller for USD20.00...with free shipping...

Bottomline, if you have dry/combi/normal/oily skin regardless, give this a try..a truly amazaing poduct...i wasnt a fan of bb creams before, but after this one,i'm a total convert. YAY, amazing quality product!!

I have several 1mL samples of these, so I can't really judge the packaging quality or the price. :)

Pros - smoothing, spf, little goes a long way
Cons - color match (and therefore coverage), minor breakouts

The BEST thing about this stuff is the smoothing effect from the silicones. It's like someone used a soft focus instagram filter on me except it's REAL LIFE.

The worst thing is that it causes little break outs on my face. :( They aren't full-on pimples, but they are bumps, and my skin is usually clear so that's a bummer.

I got this in #23. I'm a suntanned NC30+ Asian. #23 is cooler than my tanned skin, but it's a REALLY good match for my winter skin (which my mom describes as 'ashy'...so Idk how I feel about that). That said, a little goes a long way, so I just mix it with a good amount of my moisturizer. That way it doesn't affect my skintone, but still has the smoothing effect. The bummer about that is if you have blemishes, then it won't cover them. :P

Anyway, I REALLY like the product, but I don't get the hype. It's supposed to do all of these things like make your skin better and conceal and soften and blah blah blah, but for me, the only benefit is the smoothing of the silicones. While definitely awesome, not novel.

HOWEVER, because it causes my skin to break out, I will not be re-buying it. My skin is relatively clear to begin with so it's not worth it.

This is a wonderful bb cream which feels light on the skin and is definitely not mask-like at all. The packaging is so pretty! Its cheaper to purchase on Ebay or Amazon but be careful of fake products (just check out the seller's reviews to help you decide).
It provides you with sheer coverage (it is not like normal foundation which offers a fuller coverage) and has SPF in it which is a bonus so it is good for the days that you want a natural, effortless look. It is quite runny, so the product is quite easy to spread on the face. It is great for dry to normal skin but for those with oily skin like me, my t-zone becomes quite oily after 4-5 hours of wearing this. I do set it with a translucent finishing powder and use a primer beforehand but I would need to touch up with powder or blotting paper to remove any shininess. I would prefer to use this in winter on days that I prefer lighter coverage. I did notice that it faded after 4 hours though..