MISSHA M Signature Real Complete B.B. Cream SPF 25 PA++

Filtered by hair type : Curly

4.5

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I'm very skeptical about "colour matching" BB creams that claim to adapt to your skin tone so I wouldn't say that Missha does this, but it does...something. When I first apply it (the lightest colour #13) I look like a ghost, it's waaaay too pale. But in about 10 minutes the colour kind of oxidises or adjusts and it just looks like flawless, poreless, porcelain skin. Every morning I have a semi-freakout about my clown face, then 10 minutes later it's perfect! No idea how, but it works.
I have fair skin with a pink undertone and a tendency to redness and blotchiness and I have noticed a definite evening out of my skin tone which I attribute to the "whitening" of the BB cream, smaller pores and less congestion. I am using this in conjunction with Paula's Choice 1% BHA so I think it's like my skin care holy grail.
This is not like "Western" BB creams in that it's not just a tinted moisturiser. I sometimes mix it with moisturiser to thin it out because the coverage is quite full. I completely skip concealer now. The texture is still fluid without being runny and a little goes a really, really long way. It has no smell to speak of which is a huge plus for me. I find I get a little oily around lunch time, but I always have, don't think it's the product.
I would definitely recommend to any ladies (or gents!) with pale skin who find Western BB's too orangey.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I LOVE THIS!! my hg!!!
it's quite matte yet dewy...i mean it's not cakey whatsoever. its the perfect mid coverage bbcream and if you layer it up you can get a higher coverage if needs be. it smells nice. the ingredients are quite good for a bbcream - it's free from parabens.
it doesn't clog pores. i think it's quite similar to studiofix by mac but more moisturising and thinner - which i believe makes it better. i love it, it glides on and covers my skin. i have very uneven oily skin and this is perfect!! it balances my complexion and lasts all day. i could not recommend more! i use beige and that colour is fine in summer and winter because it adapts quite well to your skintone. give it a try!! it's spf 25 which means you can wear it in the sun and not have to put a disgusting shiny suncream underneath.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

After using MISSHA Perfect Cover BB Cream for awhile, I decided to try this one. In my opinion, I like this one better becaue it's creamier than the Perfect Cover BB cream. The color is the same. I personally love MISSHA BB creams than the other brands because it doesn't have the pink undertone. I have a warm undertone and MISSHA BB creams fit my skintone the best.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I got a sample of this and I LOVE it. The color match is perfect for my pale, yellow-undertoned NC15 skin. It offers just the right amount of coverage to even out my ruddiness and cover some minor blemishes without looking too heavy or mask-like. I wear this over my current favorite sunscreen, Shiseido Urban Environment Oil-Free Protectant, and they work really well together - no balling up. Great product!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is a good, solid product. it goes on well, blends in well, doesn't cause breakouts and looks very natural. I took a gamble on shade 23 and while it initially looked a bit dark coming out of the tube, it blended in really well with my NC20-25 skintone - shade 21 would have been far too light.

I have combination-dry skin and I absolutely need to put on some night cream before going to bed during the dryer/colder days if i'd like to wear this the morning after without experiencing dry flakes around my nose by mid-day. My T-zone remains oily, but this is not really something I expect this product to correct. I don't like the packaging - it appears very drab - but the product itself is very good. If you're looking for a solid, no-fuss, no-frills BB cream with medium coverage - this is a fantastic choice.

One lippy off for the price, which was 30 euros.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I got this in #23, and I really like it. It is lighter in color than the Skin79 Dream Girls BB cream that I tried. It's also thicker and not as easy to blend, but this one covers really well. (Skin79 is really sheer and a tad greasy compared to this one.) This one is a really great consistency and covers really well. I'm impressed. It's more expensive than the Missha M Perfect Cover (never tried it). They do sell a mini size on the missha website for about $16.99. I purchased this from Rubyruby store on ebay. (she's great!) It was about $13.95 including shipping which is a good deal. I'm about NC30-35, and the #23 blended well and adapted perfectly to my skintone. Highly recommend this. I love that it's not greasy. (I have a dry forehead, but the rest of my face has some oil to it) This lasts all day. I had to use my Neutrogena makeup removing wipes or MAC's cleanse off oil to remove this. If you just use cleanser and water, you're not going to get it all off.

(my main reason for getting this over the Perfect Cover is because this said "hypo-allergetic", and my skin is sensitive. this did not break me out like the Skin79 Dreamgirls. That one broke me out a little.)

*5/4/11*- love this. the color really does adapt to my skintone a few minutes after applying! does not irritate my skin like a lot of bases do. i really like this

*edit: 5/18/2011- wore this as a base under my LA Minerals foundation, and my complexion looks amazing almost doll-like (which I love). I had only used this alone before, but I really like it as a base for other foundation as well. I can't rave enough about this stuff. It's on sale right now on missha's official website