MISSHA M Signature Real Complete B.B. Cream SPF 25 PA++

Filtered by hair type : Wavy

Compared to the Perfect Cover BB cream, this has a thinner and more watery consistency, making it easier to spread around and blend. Coverage is somewhat more sheer, but still does a good job of creating an even base despite needing to use concealer on problem areas.

Their lightest shade, #13, is also very pale like the Perfect Cover version - I don't need to mix this with any white foundation to match my skin. It's slightly lighter and more pinkish, fitting my skin well. It is less dewy too, but still quite shiny looking so powder and blotting is still a must. It feels lighter and less moisturising than the Perfect Cover one so I don't reach for this when my skin's throwing a wobbler, but when it's behaving I prefer this for the lighter coverage and subsequently more natural appearance. I feel this lasts a bit better over the day too.

Availability of shade #13, as with the Perfect Cover BB cream, appears to be low compared to the rest of the shades, so the price is often a little higher than the other shades. I would say this is the palest BB cream I've ever tried, so for very pale people after a Korean BB cream this would be my recommendation. This is only if you are neutral or cool-toned, the pink undertone may make you look a little ill if you have very warm undertones.

Packaging wise, it's a pump dispenser which is great. The bottle is actually made of opaque plastic and so it's more difficult to tell when it's running out - doesn't get that flattened shape like squeezy bottles do and you cannot see through the bottle to check how much is left.
So there's a couple of things I don't love about this product but it's quite nice overall, and for the very fairest among us this in #13 is one of the best BB cream colour matches out there.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This has been my go-to foundation for years. I've dabbled a bit with other BB Creams, like Skin79, but I always come back to this foundation in shade 13. It's so lovely to find a fair shade that isn't overly yellow tone as Mac's foundations tend to go.

It's light and doesn't feel heavy on my face. It applies wonderfully with a beauty blender. It's not heavy coverage, but that's not what I need, really.

Some have mentioned the smell. It doesn't bother me, really. I have Missha's Sun Milk as well, which is much more strongly scented, so I suppose after being exposed to that product the smell in this foundation doesn't bother me.

I've worn this both with and without a primer. Without a primer, it stays on quite well. The primers I've used have been the BB Boomer that Missha makes, and E.L.F's mineral primer. It works just as well with the E.L.F. primer as with Missha's primer. And I expect any primer you have on hand would work as well.

Ultimately, I suggest this foundation for anyone who has been struggling with foundations either not being pale enough, or being too yellow.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I would prefer a higher SPF, the colour is yellow tone, I have no.21, it's probably slightly pale for me, but it's a pretty good colour.
Like Missha Perfect Cover it doesn't aggravate my skin at all. I think though, that Perfect Cover gives a smoother effect.
Doesn't go grey towards the end of the day.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I would so love this to be my HG! It almost is, great coverage.... you can get a full coverage in two pumps, but it looks mannequin like. There is a healthy glow to it. It looks great on my dry skin but in the summer it really shines with the heat. I don't know why but when heat is added to it, it just gives off a special glow to your face. The best part of this is it doesn't break me out! I have sensitive skin. Only reason why I took off one lippie is because the lighter #13 is not yellow toned but in fact pink toned. It looks like I have a pink face at times. This is due to my strong yellow undertones. I match Nars Siberia perfectly for reference. I will try seeing if I can make it work by mixing in or adding yellow powder because I adore this formula!

I took a chance on this and felt like I was tempting fate because another Missha product broke me out like crazy many years ago. Also, I ordered online during the Missha sale so the shade was a crapshoot. I ordered Shade 23, Natural Yellow Beige. (Sidenote, my total including shipping was about $23 from the Missha site. Decent.)

Here's my first day's experience:

INITIAL THOUGHTS UPON APPLYING
The packaging is gorgeous - a large, attractive tube with an attached pump. The shade is absolutely perfect. So, so perfect; it was like using an actual eraser to negate my flaws. Not only that, but I can tell it will work for both my summer and winter tones. The coverage is similarly incredible. I used my fingers to apply, and it was creamy and smooth with the perfect amount of slip. It covered almost everything without using too much product (about 1.5 pumps), it didn't look cakey at ALL, and it did that magic that Korean BBs do, blurring and distributing a glow akin to lovely-yet-subtle pixie dust. I added a light dusting of my normal powder, bronzer/blush/highlight and I was more pleased with my appearance than I've been in a LONG WHILE. I practically skipped to work, lol. (Oh, also - I tried this without any primer or setting spray, just to see how well it works without any help.)

MIDMORNING CHECK
Has not oxidized on me at all. I am dewy-ish, but it looks great, not oily. I haven't blotted or re-powdered.

AFTER LUNCH
Ditto.

MID AFTERNOON
Ditto, but a teeny bit of the cream did gather into my minor smile lines. That's not an issue, since it was probably my powder, and it is very difficult for me to escape in general. My color products have faded a lot but the BB is still fully intact and looking great.

END OF WORK DAY
Same as mid-afternoon. For full disclosure, I work at a desk in air conditioning, so this wasn't really a strenuous test, but it still performed in the 99th percentile for me. I had after-work plans so I freshened up a bit with blotting and a little powder. If I didn't have plans, I wouldn't have - everything still looked really good.

AFTER WORK
Drove for a half hour, windows down with the heat. Had dinner with friends then walked a bit (in the heat) before attending an event. When I got home, my makeup looked decent still but I had a dry patch under my lip (whenever something irritates/dries my skin literally this is the only part of my face to react, it's so weird) and about 3 new pimples. Hmmm.

END OF DAY, PERIOD
I didn't find it too difficult to remove, but I double cleanse. My skin was a mess, BUT I have a dairy sensitivity and had a f-ton of Mexican, cheese + sour cream and all, plus like 3 lattes today, so that could be the culprit. The breakouts are only on the right side of my face, and in the hormonal locations: jawline, temple. It's total horsehit lol but I kind of don't think it's this product that's breaking me out. Will keep testing on that front and update accordingly.

FINAL VERDICT
Ok, so I've been wearing this for a full week and it's definitely not what is breaking me out (that would be dairy and a monster of a pms week...tbh, I kinda wish it was the BB haha). It seems that everything has been breaking me out lately, so I'm super glad to have found something that performs AND doesn't mess up my skin. Primer doesn't do much to extend wear, but setting spray does.

This is my new baby. It's amazing.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is the best thing in the category of tinted moisturizer/BB cream/CC cream/cushion pact that I have ever used. It has the light feel and comfort of a moisturizer, but the medium (dare I say medium-full?) coverage of an actual foundation. I don't remember ever having it fade or crack; it was always a matter of removing the unmarred entirety of it at the end of the day. Unfortunately, the shade 13 leaned a bit too neutral and possibly olive for me (I'm cool-toned), so I eventually returned to the quest for a better match. If you're neutral, this is fantastic.

Amount spent: $8.75
Amount wasted: $8

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Heads up girls of the NC42 (MAC) variety - the darkest colors are too pale on you. (#27/31). They're close but a bit lighter and can come across ashy. You can blend blend and fuss with the color by adding foundation, but isn't the biggest selling point of a BB cream the ease of use? (I fussed for a while, trying to love it)

But, this smells. Strong. I can't even describe it - sweet & sour & chemically? It's off putting. That plus the fact that it wasn't easier than just using foundation + my lotion/spf made me stop buying it.

Pros - really good coverage and lasts all day. Got all the stuff in it you'd want (SPF and good stuff for your skin). Nice pump dispensing packaging.
Cons - smell, left me oily looking (if I didn't set with a lot of powder) and the LID ALWAYS CRACKED. I've had 3 and no lid has ever made it to the end of tube.

You'll notice I repurchased 3 times. I was really in denial because the coverage was so amazing and at the time my foundation was the wrong color as well so I was mixing the two. But then I got a better matching foundation and our relationship ended. If you have slightly drier skin and are fairer (I'd say NC30 and lighter) this product has a chance for you. Otherwise, you don't need it.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

It is a very light foundation which provides a very decent coverage. It melts into your skin and it feels like it is also moisturizing. My skin loves it, no irritation, it is perfectly suitable for my sensitive skin. It should be spread evenly pretty quickly, and just a bit of it. It can be layered but for me one layer is usually enough. Sometimes I can add just a bit to cover problem areas. A couple of problems with this one though. I wear n23, I am NC 25-30, and in winter it blends nicely into my skin though it is just a bit lighter than my own skin tone. In summer it looks strangely light on me with a greyish undertone. Later it sort of melts into my skin but to be on the safe side, I cover it with maxfactor facefinity powder n 6, just a bit. It works fine like that. Also I' m not really sure about spf... I think one layer I apply is not enough for sunblock to really work...It looks like I'm still unprotected with this one single layer.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Love the colour, love that this is paraben free but I cannot stand the fragrance- I am usually fine with fragranced powders/potions however this is so strong it irritates my skin and makes me itchy. Quite a drying BB cream, I have shade 21 and have tried 23 but both are to rosy for my yellow undertones, pale enough but appears patchy on my skin. Would recommend for oily/non allergy prone skin.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I tried Missha Total Cover first and it was just too thick for me, then I tried this and love it! It's a great color match, which has been really hard to find something fair enough for me. Also I like the smoothness, the dewy/natural finish and the coverage which is medium-full (imo). It wears decently on my oily skin - no miracle matte but definitely as good or better than anything I've tried. I think the price is comparable to drugstore prices and I order on ebay from a seller I found from mua recommendations.

(I use #13 in this - lumene, garnier, maybelline fairest BBs were all too dark)