MISSHA M Signature Real Complete B.B. Cream SPF 25 PA++

Filtered by hair type : Straight

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

My skin; very sensitive, acne-prone (hormonal), NC/NW 15, with melasma. I need full coverage and maximum sunscreen daily...still can't stand many silicones, oils and much more....either I get a rash or cystic zits....or small pimples. There's always something..

This BB cream really is amazing.
Texture is soft and creamy, almost full coverage. I have it in shade 21 - perfect for my extremely pale skin. Usually use it around my eyes, nose, mouth.... (I don't use it all over the face , more on red/pigmented areas).

It really covers redness, a lot of my acne and gives a better start for the rest of the makeup.

Quite "healthy " ingredients compared to many other brands.

Yet it hasn't broken me out, but I haven't worn it all over my face either... I trust it around my eyes, mouth, nose and some other areas...

A plus is the spf and the really good coverage. Quite ok price too.

Recommended. Will repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Having tried Cho Bo Yang, I'd have to say this is my favourite of the two. I'm NC 20 now, just coming into spring and my skin is dry/dehydrated. I apply this with my fingers and it covers my fine lines, pores and hydrates my skin. It somehow manages to make it look soft.
Half a pump is enough for a natural looking base. I don't use moisturiser under this, I don't need to. I spot conceal areas that this hasn't covered, finish my makeup and I'm good to go. I don't powder either. I haven't had any issues with it being grey or oxidising to orange. It's just a beautiful satin finish on us dry girls. Oily girls might want to look into Cho Bo Yang. A tip, apply too much and you will look grey. 1/2 -3/4 pump is perfect. Hasn't broken me out yet, after 2 weeks of use.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

After a shade fail, (21 being too light) I got 23, which is not that dark when you put it on. It looked way too dark when I initially swatched it, but blends beautifully over the bb boomer primer. I am nc20 for reference. I like the grey undertone because I lean olive. This is sooo much better than American bb knockoffs. My skin has improved with use, too!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I've been using this for a few years now and really love it. I have medium-toned combination-dry asian skin. I'm not a huge fan of the cool or neutral toned bb creams so I like this because I can buy colors 23 + 27 and mix them for a great, warm color fit for me. The ingredients are also great and I love that this bb cream doesn't make me dry around the chin or get cakey around my nose. It looks and feels natural and moisturizing and I have yet to find a foundation that does the same for me.

I am a foundation junkie and would almost buy any new foundation out in the market. I also suffer from some old acne pit scars (the bane of my existence) so my goal is to always find something to smooth them or cover them during the day.

I cannot rave enough about this BB cream or Foundation. I honestly consider this as a skin foundation than a BB cream coz of it's coverage and finish. It is definitely not just a tinted moisturizer. For reference, I am a MAC NC 20 and using no. 21 which is the perfect shade for me.

I normally moisturize first, put a primer on and then apply this with a damp sponge. I normally set this with my RImmel Stay Matte powder for a more matte finish.

I love it and this definitely replaced all of my foundations xo

Hair: Grey, Straight, Medium

I didn't expect to even like this product, but I love it with all my heart. First a little introduction about my skin and routines. I am 61. I have all the wrinkles and sags that come with the age, but my pigmentation is good enough (slight discoloration at the outer corners of the eyes and around the mouth). I also have enlarged pores on my nose, this is genetic, I work with it but cannot change what mother nature has given me at birth. So my makeup routine always was just a layer of good loose face powder and when it comes to face powders I could probably write a phd dissertation, tried them all, loved many (lol, I sound like a fallen woman!). I like trying out new things nevertheless, and when the BB CC rage started, I bought some, (mostly AUS or US products), tried each once or twice, All just sat on the top of my skin, exaggerating the pores and wrinkles, caking up after few hours. Horrible, I thought, let me stick with true and tried. But then I thought I'd try it at the source, the 'real thing', so bought this product. I brought it home, smeared some on my inner wrist, it looked horrible. And then... 10 minutes later it was gone. Just like that. So I put it on my face (I've just used fingers) and waited. Few minutes later, I looked in my very magnifying mirror. Yep, the pores on my nose were showing, like big, deep craters. I patted the cream gently into them (not a new layer, but distributing what was already there). The cream was warm from the skin by that time and went in, making the pores almost invisible. But still, I was not convinced. So one hot and sunny Sunday, I put it on my face in the morning, and went about to do my cleaning, laundry etc. I got hot, I got sweaty. Every few hours I was running to the mirror. Half way through the morning my face got slightly shiny. I brushed gently with Ben Nye Rose Petal - this is a very very fine and sheer powder. It was enough. I must say, it lasted all day. I dabbed my face with a tissue few times, so probably took off some, but in the evening my face looked decent, no caking, no gathering in the fine lines, this is a very different product from these other BB or CC creams I've tried before.
It has to come off with the oil method, though. I don't think anything else would remove it properly.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Skin type:
- Dry with oily T zone, occasional sensitivity
Skin tone:
- MAC //NW10
- Armani Luminous Silk//2
- NARS//Siberia
- L'Oreal True Match//Porcelain

I've never had much success with Western BB creams, but after seeing some good reviews for this, I decided to try it. And I'm glad that I did ^_^

I like the lightweight feeling of this product and after using this BB cream for 3 months, I've not noticed any of the dreaded caking effect. It does have a dewey effect, so if you're looking for a matte look, I'd probably avoid this one. Oil control on this is usually good, although I have noticed that it tends to get oily around my nose. The coverage is fantastic though, very build-able and it does work well with concealer too.

As you can see from above, I am extremelyyyy snow white pale and the majority of BB creams that I have tried (esp Western BB creams) have very limited shades and more often then not, the 'fair' shades will look orange on me. Missha signature BB cream (shade 13) is a perfect shade for me.

I've already bought my second tube. I bought it on from an Asian beauty site for about 15. I will continue buying it :3

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I think I have finally found my HG. I love this product. I have very dry skin and am not a fan of full cover, heavy makeup. On a good skin day I quite often wear only concealer and a little bit of a light bronzer to warm up my skin otherwise I reach for Mac Face & Body in C1 which I like but don't like the feeling on the days when i need a little more coverage and have to build it a little.
I've tried a few of the Western BB creams and failed to get excited about them but decided to order Missha Signature BB cream after seeing that it was good for dry skin and thought shade 21 'Light Pink Beige' would probably suit me as I am fair skinned (plus freckles) with pinkish undertones (most lighter shade foundations are usually either still a little too dark or too yellow for me). I ordered from Amazon UK and paid 11 for a 20ml tube. The packaging is very pretty and things like that make me happy! The product does have a slight scent but this doesn't bother me and I don't seem to notice it now at all. I put on a light layer of moisturiser (as I have very dry skin) and then put three little dots of the product on a flat top buffing brush and firstly stipple the product then buff it into the skin. Instantly it goes mirror ball shiny but within 10 minutes it sinks into the skin and leaves a satin finish on me. I find that I get good coverage with just the one layer and only need concealer on any particularly bad breakouts. I also don't need to conceal under my eyes mostly.I get good lasting power with this product and it doesn't seem to cling to any dryness or further aggravate it. It photographs beautifully in natural light and also with flash in lighter situations. I haven't yet tried it under flash in a bar/nightclub type of area but not sure if there will be flashback. The only drawback is that Missha isn't readily available in the UK and I think 11 is quite pricy for 20ml of product but I will know better once I know how long it lasts me. I've paid a lot more for high end foundations that I never used. Right now I love it and it gives me that 'my skin but better' look.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have the regular Missha and this is slightly different. It has much fuller coverage. I use 21 and honestly this 21 is slightly lighter compared to other Missha products. It's much more long wear than the other one as well. My only con with it is the packaging, just because when you start to run low, you can't squeeze it out due to the hard plastic

This is probably my favourite BB cream. I also have Missha Perfect cover and Misa Cho Bo Yang which i also like but i do much prefer this BB out of the lot. The reason for this is that the colour (i use 23) is a perfect match for me and it slightly runnier then the two so it is easier to apply. It also blends into the skin well but not "masking" my skin and looks natural. You only need to go onto their website to read all the goodness that has been put into this or the bad which have been excluded. I also really like the style of tube that it comes in! I always apply after moisturising, and then brush on oil control powder as this BB cream does nothing to help with this. All in all a worthwhile BB cream.