MISSHA M Signature Real Complete B.B. Cream SPF 25 PA++

Filtered by hair type : Straight

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Having tried Cho Bo Yang, I'd have to say this is my favourite of the two. I'm NC 20 now, just coming into spring and my skin is dry/dehydrated. I apply this with my fingers and it covers my fine lines, pores and hydrates my skin. It somehow manages to make it look soft.
Half a pump is enough for a natural looking base. I don't use moisturiser under this, I don't need to. I spot conceal areas that this hasn't covered, finish my makeup and I'm good to go. I don't powder either. I haven't had any issues with it being grey or oxidising to orange. It's just a beautiful satin finish on us dry girls. Oily girls might want to look into Cho Bo Yang. A tip, apply too much and you will look grey. 1/2 -3/4 pump is perfect. Hasn't broken me out yet, after 2 weeks of use.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

After a shade fail, (21 being too light) I got 23, which is not that dark when you put it on. It looked way too dark when I initially swatched it, but blends beautifully over the bb boomer primer. I am nc20 for reference. I like the grey undertone because I lean olive. This is sooo much better than American bb knockoffs. My skin has improved with use, too!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I've been using this for a few years now and really love it. I have medium-toned combination-dry asian skin. I'm not a huge fan of the cool or neutral toned bb creams so I like this because I can buy colors 23 + 27 and mix them for a great, warm color fit for me. The ingredients are also great and I love that this bb cream doesn't make me dry around the chin or get cakey around my nose. It looks and feels natural and moisturizing and I have yet to find a foundation that does the same for me.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This product seems so *whitening* it makes me look incredibly washed out and pale. And I am pale already. Revlon Colourstay in Ivory, and MAC doesn't run light enough for me; that kind of pale.
Reading reviews I bought #13 thinking it would be the perfect solution for me. Something quick to use, perfecting, and pale enough for my complexion. On my skin it sits very obviously and never seems to meld, no matter how I apply it. If I use it all over my face looks flat and gothy.
I use makeup to conceal redness from rosacea and always try to use as little as possible, so it just looks like my skin is good. When I wear this product it seems very "obvious" and I started getting comments from men who never would have noticed my makeup before. With my usual products and routine if I were to get comments they would usually be from other women about how perfect my skin is and do I even wear makeup (lol, always!). With this men* (gay, queer, and straight) would notice my makeup, even when I didn't use it all over, and just tried it as a highlighter. They'd be all "oh, you're shining!" or "wow, you're wearing makeup". I don't appreciate that, so I stopped using it. I also noticed: even when I would try to use strategically use it as highlight (on cheekbones, cupids bow, under eyes) the line would never quite blend in.

I am a foundation junkie and would almost buy any new foundation out in the market. I also suffer from some old acne pit scars (the bane of my existence) so my goal is to always find something to smooth them or cover them during the day.

I cannot rave enough about this BB cream or Foundation. I honestly consider this as a skin foundation than a BB cream coz of it's coverage and finish. It is definitely not just a tinted moisturizer. For reference, I am a MAC NC 20 and using no. 21 which is the perfect shade for me.

I normally moisturize first, put a primer on and then apply this with a damp sponge. I normally set this with my RImmel Stay Matte powder for a more matte finish.

I love it and this definitely replaced all of my foundations xo

Hair: Grey, Straight, Medium

I didn't expect to even like this product, but I love it with all my heart. First a little introduction about my skin and routines. I am 61. I have all the wrinkles and sags that come with the age, but my pigmentation is good enough (slight discoloration at the outer corners of the eyes and around the mouth). I also have enlarged pores on my nose, this is genetic, I work with it but cannot change what mother nature has given me at birth. So my makeup routine always was just a layer of good loose face powder and when it comes to face powders I could probably write a phd dissertation, tried them all, loved many (lol, I sound like a fallen woman!). I like trying out new things nevertheless, and when the BB CC rage started, I bought some, (mostly AUS or US products), tried each once or twice, All just sat on the top of my skin, exaggerating the pores and wrinkles, caking up after few hours. Horrible, I thought, let me stick with true and tried. But then I thought I'd try it at the source, the 'real thing', so bought this product. I brought it home, smeared some on my inner wrist, it looked horrible. And then... 10 minutes later it was gone. Just like that. So I put it on my face (I've just used fingers) and waited. Few minutes later, I looked in my very magnifying mirror. Yep, the pores on my nose were showing, like big, deep craters. I patted the cream gently into them (not a new layer, but distributing what was already there). The cream was warm from the skin by that time and went in, making the pores almost invisible. But still, I was not convinced. So one hot and sunny Sunday, I put it on my face in the morning, and went about to do my cleaning, laundry etc. I got hot, I got sweaty. Every few hours I was running to the mirror. Half way through the morning my face got slightly shiny. I brushed gently with Ben Nye Rose Petal - this is a very very fine and sheer powder. It was enough. I must say, it lasted all day. I dabbed my face with a tissue few times, so probably took off some, but in the evening my face looked decent, no caking, no gathering in the fine lines, this is a very different product from these other BB or CC creams I've tried before.
It has to come off with the oil method, though. I don't think anything else would remove it properly.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Great for pale people!!

To start, I have EXTREMELY pale skin. The only shades I have found that match my skin tone are MUFE Mat Velvet in Alabaster (too drying for my very dry skin), and MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NW10. All of the shades at the drugstore are far too dark for me. Seriously people, I'm pale. As a pale person, it's hard to believe that an Asian beauty product would come in such a light shade, but this product in the shade 13-Milky Beige is actually paler than Mac NW10! It's far less yellow as well, which is so nice. I'll post a picture that compares the two foundations so you can see, the Mac NW10 is obviously more yellow, and the Missha 13 is more neutral toned. Finding a shade as light or lighter than NW10 is a huge win, so it already gets points for that.

The coverage is medium, I would say. It's definitely not just a tinted moisturizer, because it does do some work covering things like freckles and redness. I find that for the most part my freckles still are visible, but are definitely more muted. By comparison MUFE Alabaster or NW10 cover my freckles almost completely. The coverage is buildable, but it can get looking cakey. I've tested it out over the Missha "Baby Boomer" primer and by itself and I've found very little difference so I probably wouldn't even worry about a primer. I also have tested powdering it and not powdering it, and I think a little powder helps to set it beneath the eyes and in the center of the face, but since it's more of a "dewy" or wet product, it can grab powders a little too well. If I want less shine, I apply the BB cream first, do the rest of my makeup, and then sweep a little powder with a fan brush over the critical areas to keep everything light. Without powder the face just looks more dewy, but in a fresh way.

Pros: I like this product a lot, for the pale shade, the coverage, it feels light on the skin, it has SPF, it isn't scented (although the primer I mentioned is and I hate the smell!), and I would repurchase it. I like it for simple beauty routine days, because I can just swipe this on with my fingers, do my eyes, swipe on a little powder and be out the door looking fresh and protected from the sun. The pump is useful and the packaging is really pretty. They also sent me lots of little samples and freebies with my order that I really appreciated.

Cons: It's not overly moisturizing, so if you have very dry skin like mine I recommend heavy moisturizers the night before and a light one about 10 minutes before you apply the BB cream. The tube is pretty, but it's a hard plastic tube with a big cap and so it's kind of bulky if you're a traveler like me.

I would try it out!!

- MAC //NW10
- Armani Luminous Silk//2
- NARS//Siberia
- L'Oreal True Match//Porcelain

I've never had much success with Western BB creams, but after seeing some good reviews for this, I decided to try it. And I'm glad that I did ^_^

I like the lightweight feeling of this product and after using this BB cream for 3 months, I've not noticed any of the dreaded caking effect. It does have a dewey effect, so if you're looking for a matte look, I'd probably avoid this one. Oil control on this is usually good, although I have noticed that it tends to get oily around my nose. The coverage is fantastic though, very build-able and it does work well with concealer too.

As you can see from above, I am extremelyyyy snow white pale and the majority of BB creams that I have tried (esp Western BB creams) have very limited shades and more often then not, the 'fair' shades will look orange on me. Missha signature BB cream (shade 13) is a perfect shade for me.

I've already bought my second tube. I bought it on from an Asian beauty site for about 15. I will continue buying it :3

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I think I have finally found my HG. I love this product. I have very dry skin and am not a fan of full cover, heavy makeup. On a good skin day I quite often wear only concealer and a little bit of a light bronzer to warm up my skin otherwise I reach for Mac Face & Body in C1 which I like but don't like the feeling on the days when i need a little more coverage and have to build it a little.
I've tried a few of the Western BB creams and failed to get excited about them but decided to order Missha Signature BB cream after seeing that it was good for dry skin and thought shade 21 'Light Pink Beige' would probably suit me as I am fair skinned (plus freckles) with pinkish undertones (most lighter shade foundations are usually either still a little too dark or too yellow for me). I ordered from Amazon UK and paid 11 for a 20ml tube. The packaging is very pretty and things like that make me happy! The product does have a slight scent but this doesn't bother me and I don't seem to notice it now at all. I put on a light layer of moisturiser (as I have very dry skin) and then put three little dots of the product on a flat top buffing brush and firstly stipple the product then buff it into the skin. Instantly it goes mirror ball shiny but within 10 minutes it sinks into the skin and leaves a satin finish on me. I find that I get good coverage with just the one layer and only need concealer on any particularly bad breakouts. I also don't need to conceal under my eyes mostly.I get good lasting power with this product and it doesn't seem to cling to any dryness or further aggravate it. It photographs beautifully in natural light and also with flash in lighter situations. I haven't yet tried it under flash in a bar/nightclub type of area but not sure if there will be flashback. The only drawback is that Missha isn't readily available in the UK and I think 11 is quite pricy for 20ml of product but I will know better once I know how long it lasts me. I've paid a lot more for high end foundations that I never used. Right now I love it and it gives me that 'my skin but better' look.

Being as pale as I am with redness and blemishes, finding a product like this that matches my skintone (in the lightest shade, #13) plus has great, buildable coverage was a godsend. Unfortunately, it just doesn't measure up. I'm dry on my cheeks (from Retin-A) but get oily in my T-zone, and this product has zero oil control. Even with primer, the "loose-powder-under-foundation" makeup trick, and regular setting powder on top, this product inevitably wears away from my chin and on/around my nose after about 5 hours, not to mention settles into my laugh lines even when I blend away the makeup on my laugh lines with just the barest hint of coverage. It looks ridiculous, and I've never had another liquid product settle into my creases the way this one does. I want to love it so much because everything else about it is great. If you have very dry skin with zero oil problems and are looking for a BB with great coverage, this is for you. But if you're oily, run away, because it just won't last on your face.