MISSHA M Signature Real Complete B.B. Cream SPF 25 PA++

Filtered by hair type : Other

4.1

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I was running low on my Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream so I decided to give this one a shot. It is fantastic! Mind you, that I am currently on Retin-A, on my purging phase w/ bright red pimples and scars. I decided to mix this bb cream with the perfect cover- since perfect cover is full coverage, and it is a dream. It applies so well, covers all of my imperfections to the point where I can actually skip my concealer. I believe the signature bbc takes a little longer to set on the skin. Add some powder and you're good to go! I honestly feel that these bb creams have more coverage than your pricey high-end foundations. I use both in shade 27.

For reference, I am:
MAC NC37-40
Urban Decay Naked Skin #6
Tarte Amazonian Clay in Tan
Covergirl 3-in-1 Golden Tan

UPDATE 11/3/14: Although I do love the coverage, I must say it does make my skin extremely oily. Those with very dry skin would really benefit from this bb cream!

2/26/15: I still use it every single day. Beautiful, natural finish.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Holy cr@p this BB cream is amazing (and affordable). Everyone needs to go out and buy it now.

I got mine from amazon for $15. This has replaced Missha M perfect cover as my HG bb cream. this is far better.

GREAT coverage. I have alot of acne scars and redness. with this stuff I don't even need concealer

Inoffensive smell: M Perfect cover has a strong floral scent to it but this doesn't

I wear #27 honey beige. For reference I am a C4 or NC40 in MAC studio fix and Santa Fe in NARS.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Like many of the other reviewers, I bought mine off of eBay from Korea. I love that they offer this in a light shade (#13) for people with pale skin. It feels light on your face (kind of like a tinted moisturizer) and provides medium coverage. My skin looks dewy after I put this on, it's great. :)

The main drawback is that this stuff is expensive and not easy to come by, meaning that you can't just go to Target and buy it. Unless you live in a big city, you're gonna have to buy it online from MisshaUS.com for $46 or buy it off of eBay. It's considerably cheaper on eBay, but it also takes a lot longer to show up because of international customs and whatnot. Mine took about a month to ship from Korea.

But if that doesn't bother you, then you should definitely check it out. I plan on buying a bigger bottle when this one gets low.

I love this BB cream, it's that simple. Nothing compares to it for me. It glides on smooth and blends in completely with my skin tone. It brightens my completion, covers my dark circles, and red spots. It does not break me out, it is hypoallergenic. I bought it in number 21 and it blends like a dream. This was the first BB cream I've tried, and I bought some samples off eBay and LOVED it. It is somewhat pricy though, at about 10.99 for 20 ml, but for the quality I can live with that.

You do have to be careful where you buy it though, I bought a large bottle off of eBay over 6 months ago from here in the states, and it turned out to be counterfeit. I was highly dissapointed. There is a reputable seller on eBay who sells authentic Missha products from South Korea and if you want more info, message me about it. :) You can also get it directly from their website but it is more expensive, but at least you'll know it isn't fake.

Anyways, I've tried other BB creams like the CG smoothers, and it broke me out. Also tried Christian Gio Paris BB cream from South Korea but my skin broke out and I had to stop using it. My skin seems to be finicky so a lot of products don't work on me. But this one does, I always end up back to this one. Works wonderfully and I even get compliments from my Boyfriend. ;)

I highly recommend, don't buy into western BB creams try a sample of Missha and see how it works for you, it comes in three shades, #13 super fair skin (like bright white) milky beige, #21 natural beige and it works on my fair skin, and #23 the darkest one natural yellow beige.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this off ebay from a well-respected seller that Bubz Beauty on youtube suggested. I was drawn to the Signature Real Complete, as oppose to the Perfect Cover, because the Signature Real is said to be hypoallergenic on the Missha website, and said to contain peptide complex, gingko water and 50 kinds of botanical complex, provide abundant moisture and nutrients to the skin to help make it healthy, Non-chemical, Paraben-free, Mineral oil-free, Alcohol-free, GMO-free, Triclosan-free, Benzophenone-free. So this really sounded like something I wanted to try, and I am glad I did.

Never in my life have I loved a foundation quite like this one, and I have tried probably thousands of drugstore and high-end makeup products. This is amazing. It works wonders for my dry skin, doesn't cling to my dry patches, glides over blackheads on the nose area, covers breakouts, redness, AND UNDER-EYE CIRCLES, and mine are pretty bad (black/blue/purple)
when I use this - concealer is optional. If i use concealer with this product, its just for highlighting purposes, not coverage. This product makes my skin look flawless and like I am not wearing any makeup at all, yet gives high coverage. I feel confident with people getting close to my skin, it looks so real and truly perfect, yet I am amazed at the light weight feel and high coverage I am getting out of it. It is truly remarkable. I want to try more BB creams in the future.

I just wanted to start off by saying that this product is lovely. I just don't think it's for me at this moment because it's not as moisturizing as I need - at least not in the winter. I am going to re-visit it in the summer when my skin isn't so chapped from the weather.

Anyway, my application process is to use a small amount (pea sized) which I dot on problem areas and then blend with my fingers on top of moisturizer and sunscreen. Based on that, here are my thoughts...

1. Product Texture - It has a watery consistency which I find a bit drying and uncomfortable on the drier areas of my combination skin. However, on my oilier t-zone, it feels wonderful, and by that I mean that it doesn't feel like I'm wearing any sort of makeup at all! This product is also very blendable.

2. Finish - The finish is natural without being cakey (even on my dryer areas). I have not had any problems with this sinking into pores, either.

3. Color - I'm a MAC NW/NC15. When I ordered this through Missha's US website, I purchased a full size of the color #13 (#13 does not come in a travel size) and a travel size of the #21 to try. I found the #13 to be too light and more appropriate for the absolute fairest of skin tones. The #21 color is just about perfect (maybe a tiny touch dark but barely noticeable).

4. Coverage is light to medium. My issues are redness from rosacea and under eye circles and both are reduced and blurred but not completely eliminated.

5. Longevity is I would say 8 hours at work.

I will update this review in the summer when my dry patches aren't so bad.

Compared to other BB creams that I've tried, this one is very light weight and doesn't make me feel greasy after a few hours. While it doesn't provide enough coverage to hide my dark circles, I don't mind because it gives my skin a great glow and covers red blotches well.

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I got this in colour 23, its the second lightest shade. They start with 21 being the lightest shade, then 23 and so on. I'm approx NC25 and this matches perfectly. I didn't notice any grey cast after a while.

I love this bb cream, its long lasting and works really well on my dry/combination skin. Its pretty liquidy, coverage is medium buildable. I applied this underneath my concealer and it kept my concealer from creasing (amazing!) and my blush lasts much longer. Many bb creams are either too thick or dry, this is perfect for dry skin. I love how it feels when i'm applying it on my skin, doesn't feel thick nor cakey. My skin can still "breathe". Using a damp sponge gives a more natural finish.

Contains both Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide (physical sunblocks) although the concentration is not stated on the packaging. I have emailed Missha to enquire but have not received a reply.

In love with this bb cream.

I love this BB cream. It covers well and the color is perfect for my super pale skin. I bought this in the lightest color (13 I think) and at first its a little greyish but that fades quickly. It stays on well and doesnt separate on my nose as most foundations do. I also have some dry areas on my chin and this smooths nicely over those areas. I also love the finish, which is nice and dewy. I would certainly buy this again.

Oh my goodness, this stuff is amazing! I've been applying it after cleanser and toner (foregoing my serum, moisturizer, and primer) and then setting it with my MAC Mineralize Skin Finish powder. I've only been using it for a week, so I can't speak to the anti-aging or skin brightening effects, but I'm very impressed with it as a foundation. Of all the products I've ever tried (liquid foundation, cream foundation, mineral makeup), this looks the most natural, but still provides medium coverage. I'm an NW15 with pink undertones, and like nearly all of the other reviewers have said, the foundation looks ashy going on. However, by the time I've blended it in, it matches my skin tone perfectly. It lasts all day, doesn't make me oily (or dry), doesn't transfer, and so far has not caused any breakouts. It can be layered for fuller coverage, and I've used it as a concealer by dabbing on a spot, letting it dry a little bit, and then gently blending with my fingertip. What's so amazing to me is that it does what other foundations do (covers imperfections, evens skin tone, etc.) but almost looks like I don't have foundation on at all! How is that even possible? I love it!
Update: I've been using this for two weeks and my acne-prone skin is completely clear, which is something I can't say very often at all... This stuff is awesome!