MISSHA M Signature Real Complete B.B. Cream SPF 25 PA++

Filtered by hair type : Other

4.1

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Made my skin oily and pores larger. Nice packaging though, I really wanted to like this. :(

Update:
I'm not happy to have to write this review. I've been testing this product for four days, and I'm 90% sure that it caused cross-hatch type wrinkling under my eyes. This product has copper peptides in it, which is a volatile ingredient for many people. Most fine lines appear going horizontally, but now some appear vertically as well, it's very strange. I had noticed these appear after testing for only one or two days, but I thought maybe it was due to the concealer I was using drying out the area. Then I ran across mention of the cross-hatching being related to copper peptides online and I made the connection, because I was so excited about the peptides in the formula originally! I'm discontinuing use and will update on the situation once I've given it time to heal. I'm optimistic that the damage isn't permanent, because I was using it for such a short duration.---------Ok, it's 2 days later and I've been doing some reading. I know the cause is that my skin is sensitive to copper peptides because I use so many actives already, aha, bha, retin-a, vitamin c. Apparently it commonly causes the "uglies" - which is just irritation and saggy skin - if you overuse it, but it does go away in time. I will let it heal until it looks like normal and then try working my way up to daily. It's improved about 50% in 2 days, so I feel somewhat relieved. I did a lot of reading about copper peptides, seems like playing w fire to me since I use so many actives already, but I'll report back when I figure out whether I can keep using this.

-----
This has not broken me out! That's a huge deal as most foundations seem to. I'm very pleased to know I'm not allergic to Cyclopentasiloxane like I thought I was. This is a silicone based foundation with a ton of ingredients, but no new acne in the time I've been wearing it. I love that it's a treatment for my skin, but I haven't been wearing it long enough to see a noticeable difference yet. I was too excited to wait to do an review, but I will do an update once I figure out how to make this work for me perfectly.

I am wearing #13. I'm quite pale, but this *might* be too pale for me. I think it might be ok w contouring and blush, but I'm still learning how to do those things honestly - figuring out what products work for me. The finish is very nice, it's pretty dewy which I like, and light/medium coverage. It does not cover the cysts I got for LM Silk Creme, but does a fine job w other discolorations. The finish is not too grey or pink for me, it's definitely the beigest of beiges which works fine w my skin.

I'm probably going to try #21, and I'll update my post in a while. I don't use a lot of products, so I want to truly love the ones I use. I also love that this has no animal ingredients - although it is probably tested on animals. I feel good supporting it since it is their organic/all natural products. Since this does not break me out, I'll continue using this while I build up the rest of my routine.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I was running low on my Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream so I decided to give this one a shot. It is fantastic! Mind you, that I am currently on Retin-A, on my purging phase w/ bright red pimples and scars. I decided to mix this bb cream with the perfect cover- since perfect cover is full coverage, and it is a dream. It applies so well, covers all of my imperfections to the point where I can actually skip my concealer. I believe the signature bbc takes a little longer to set on the skin. Add some powder and you're good to go! I honestly feel that these bb creams have more coverage than your pricey high-end foundations. I use both in shade 27.

For reference, I am:
MAC NC37-40
Urban Decay Naked Skin #6
Tarte Amazonian Clay in Tan
Covergirl 3-in-1 Golden Tan

UPDATE 11/3/14: Although I do love the coverage, I must say it does make my skin extremely oily. Those with very dry skin would really benefit from this bb cream!

2/26/15: I still use it every single day. Beautiful, natural finish.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Holy cr@p this BB cream is amazing (and affordable). Everyone needs to go out and buy it now.

I got mine from amazon for $15. This has replaced Missha M perfect cover as my HG bb cream. this is far better.

GREAT coverage. I have alot of acne scars and redness. with this stuff I don't even need concealer

Inoffensive smell: M Perfect cover has a strong floral scent to it but this doesn't

I wear #27 honey beige. For reference I am a C4 or NC40 in MAC studio fix and Santa Fe in NARS.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I really love this BB Cream. I use the colour #13 which is perfect for my fair skin. I find that it gives as much coverage as a foundation, but it does so much more for covering your pores! It makes your skin look flawless. I prefer this to other Missha BB's, as it is free from harmful ingredients (eg. parabens, mineral oils, etc). Additionally, there is no grey tone, which is great for me.

Buy it again? Yes!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I would rate this 3.5 lippies if I could. its not so bad that it deserves 3 but not so good that it deserves a 4. I originally went to Missha wanting to buy this but because of the limited shade selection (only 2 wtf), ended up with the Missha perfect cover and 2 samples of this. The Missha perfect cover #23 is the most perfect match for my skin I've ever found. However, the Missha perfect cover doesn't give much coverage and doesn't give the "glow" that I'm looking for from bb creams, so I was hoping this would.

Colour: The colour in this is bad for tan people. I'm tan with yellow undertones (Asian). I tried this on its own first, hoping the colour would oxidize. It oxidized a very little bit only so I had to use a darker powder foundation to cover it up. The powder foundation looked cakey and you could still see patches of grey under certain light, not a good look. The next day, I mixed this with my Missha perfect cover and the consistency became very thick. The colour was still greyish but a little better than the day before. I waited hopefully for it to oxidize and it did oxidize a little but again, not enough to look like my skin but better. I used loose powder to cover it up and it looked fine but cakey again.

Consistency: The consistency of this is pretty thick, thicker than the perfect cover. As such, it doesn't look as natural. The sales assistant at Missha advised me against getting this because she said it is supposed to be more moisturizing than the perfect cover and is supposed to "stick" to your skin more, hence the thick consistency. She is right. It doesn't feel heavy on my skin but because of the thick consistency, it doesn't look very natural.

Finish: The finish did not give me the glow that I was hoping for nor did it look dewy. It just looked and felt sticky. Also, I felt that it emphasized the little bumps on my face and I noticed many bumps I had never noticed before.

Good for skin: I only used this twice over 2 days. I felt that my skin had a little glow after I removed this the first day.

Overall, the only way I can think of for tan people to use this is if you mix a little (only a little! think grey tint!) of this with a darker foundation. Unfortunately I'd only go to that trouble if it gave me a good glow but it doesn't and actually emphasizes the little bumps on my face. I'm going to stick with my etude house bb cream which, when mixed with a darker coloured foundation, gives me a great glow.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Like many of the other reviewers, I bought mine off of eBay from Korea. I love that they offer this in a light shade (#13) for people with pale skin. It feels light on your face (kind of like a tinted moisturizer) and provides medium coverage. My skin looks dewy after I put this on, it's great. :)

The main drawback is that this stuff is expensive and not easy to come by, meaning that you can't just go to Target and buy it. Unless you live in a big city, you're gonna have to buy it online from MisshaUS.com for $46 or buy it off of eBay. It's considerably cheaper on eBay, but it also takes a lot longer to show up because of international customs and whatnot. Mine took about a month to ship from Korea.

But if that doesn't bother you, then you should definitely check it out. I plan on buying a bigger bottle when this one gets low.

I love this BB cream, it's that simple. Nothing compares to it for me. It glides on smooth and blends in completely with my skin tone. It brightens my completion, covers my dark circles, and red spots. It does not break me out, it is hypoallergenic. I bought it in number 21 and it blends like a dream. This was the first BB cream I've tried, and I bought some samples off eBay and LOVED it. It is somewhat pricy though, at about 10.99 for 20 ml, but for the quality I can live with that.

You do have to be careful where you buy it though, I bought a large bottle off of eBay over 6 months ago from here in the states, and it turned out to be counterfeit. I was highly dissapointed. There is a reputable seller on eBay who sells authentic Missha products from South Korea and if you want more info, message me about it. :) You can also get it directly from their website but it is more expensive, but at least you'll know it isn't fake.

Anyways, I've tried other BB creams like the CG smoothers, and it broke me out. Also tried Christian Gio Paris BB cream from South Korea but my skin broke out and I had to stop using it. My skin seems to be finicky so a lot of products don't work on me. But this one does, I always end up back to this one. Works wonderfully and I even get compliments from my Boyfriend. ;)

I highly recommend, don't buy into western BB creams try a sample of Missha and see how it works for you, it comes in three shades, #13 super fair skin (like bright white) milky beige, #21 natural beige and it works on my fair skin, and #23 the darkest one natural yellow beige.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this off ebay from a well-respected seller that Bubz Beauty on youtube suggested. I was drawn to the Signature Real Complete, as oppose to the Perfect Cover, because the Signature Real is said to be hypoallergenic on the Missha website, and said to contain peptide complex, gingko water and 50 kinds of botanical complex, provide abundant moisture and nutrients to the skin to help make it healthy, Non-chemical, Paraben-free, Mineral oil-free, Alcohol-free, GMO-free, Triclosan-free, Benzophenone-free. So this really sounded like something I wanted to try, and I am glad I did.

Never in my life have I loved a foundation quite like this one, and I have tried probably thousands of drugstore and high-end makeup products. This is amazing. It works wonders for my dry skin, doesn't cling to my dry patches, glides over blackheads on the nose area, covers breakouts, redness, AND UNDER-EYE CIRCLES, and mine are pretty bad (black/blue/purple)
when I use this - concealer is optional. If i use concealer with this product, its just for highlighting purposes, not coverage. This product makes my skin look flawless and like I am not wearing any makeup at all, yet gives high coverage. I feel confident with people getting close to my skin, it looks so real and truly perfect, yet I am amazed at the light weight feel and high coverage I am getting out of it. It is truly remarkable. I want to try more BB creams in the future.

I just wanted to start off by saying that this product is lovely. I just don't think it's for me at this moment because it's not as moisturizing as I need - at least not in the winter. I am going to re-visit it in the summer when my skin isn't so chapped from the weather.

Anyway, my application process is to use a small amount (pea sized) which I dot on problem areas and then blend with my fingers on top of moisturizer and sunscreen. Based on that, here are my thoughts...

1. Product Texture - It has a watery consistency which I find a bit drying and uncomfortable on the drier areas of my combination skin. However, on my oilier t-zone, it feels wonderful, and by that I mean that it doesn't feel like I'm wearing any sort of makeup at all! This product is also very blendable.

2. Finish - The finish is natural without being cakey (even on my dryer areas). I have not had any problems with this sinking into pores, either.

3. Color - I'm a MAC NW/NC15. When I ordered this through Missha's US website, I purchased a full size of the color #13 (#13 does not come in a travel size) and a travel size of the #21 to try. I found the #13 to be too light and more appropriate for the absolute fairest of skin tones. The #21 color is just about perfect (maybe a tiny touch dark but barely noticeable).

4. Coverage is light to medium. My issues are redness from rosacea and under eye circles and both are reduced and blurred but not completely eliminated.

5. Longevity is I would say 8 hours at work.

I will update this review in the summer when my dry patches aren't so bad.