MISSHA M Signature Real Complete B.B. Cream SPF 25 PA++

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium

4.1

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

After a shade fail, (21 being too light) I got 23, which is not that dark when you put it on. It looked way too dark when I initially swatched it, but blends beautifully over the bb boomer primer. I am nc20 for reference. I like the grey undertone because I lean olive. This is sooo much better than American bb knockoffs. My skin has improved with use, too!

After a few hours it gave me a painful cyst between my nose and my cheek. It's on its way back to the company. I actually broke out from their Perfect Cover BB as well., major acne...The First Essence Toner also left me with bad cysts all over my face 2 weeks later after only ONE use...Their quality of products seems be inconsistent. Too many ingredients just for show...I won't be trying any further MISSHA products. Each one left my skin in a bad state and I am so upset...

I am a foundation junkie and would almost buy any new foundation out in the market. I also suffer from some old acne pit scars (the bane of my existence) so my goal is to always find something to smooth them or cover them during the day.

I cannot rave enough about this BB cream or Foundation. I honestly consider this as a skin foundation than a BB cream coz of it's coverage and finish. It is definitely not just a tinted moisturizer. For reference, I am a MAC NC 20 and using no. 21 which is the perfect shade for me.

I normally moisturize first, put a primer on and then apply this with a damp sponge. I normally set this with my RImmel Stay Matte powder for a more matte finish.

I love it and this definitely replaced all of my foundations xo

I opted for this BB cream rather than Missha's popular BB Perfect Cream because it has better choice of ingredients thus making it more premium and doesn't contain parabens (including another unfriendly skincare ingredient that I can't remember), vs the Perfect BB Cream. This Missha Signature BB cream feels like the real deal. For £10, you can't really go wrong with this product. It comes with a pump for the bigger size version so you get the right amount but you can control the pump easily too if you want less. The packaging is gorgeous and made well - not even an expensive designer brand could ever be as good as this or the product. As it is a BB cream - it is quite thick but in a good way - I get good coverage with just one pump. It doesn't sit into fine lines either and gives that overall dewy look without appearing greasy. It can appear ashy on the face at first but adapts to skin tone later on and is also great for people with dry skin. This is my only favourite Missha foundation that I like, from out of their cushions and their Signature super light oil foundation that I own (which are all terrible btw - only good to use as a spot concealer). I like that it doesn't have a hint of orange in the shade but I will wear this more during Winter than Summer as it feels a tad heavy in hot weather. I am medium skin toned, closer to pale and even shade #23 is a bit too light for me but can't fault it when I pair it with a cream blusher and lipstick.

I have tried out a lot of BB creams and have not found one that beats this one. This BB cream has excellent coverage and blends very well into your skin. The end result is a luminous glowing finish.

I have oily skin and if I use this with the BB Boomer by Missha or a mattifying primer and loose powder it will last long. However, if I neglect to use my primer this becomes an oily mess after a few hours. That's definitely something to bear in mind if you're considering buying this. Also, if you're expecting a lightweight feeling you won't get it with this.

Since I'm quite satisfied with the primer I'm using the shininess is manageable. The only issue I have with this is the limited number of shades. Shade 23 is the best match for my skin tone as 27 looks too dark and 21 is too light. However, the undertone is not right. This product suit those with a pink undertone best. I have a yellow undertone and I find the shade to be not quite right. I still use it because I love the finish but I would love it if Missha had more shades to choose from.

Great color match, blends seamlessly into my skin, but doesnt last and leaves me incredibly shiny.

I got a full size of this BB cream when I made a recent purchase and I would be very disappointed if I actually had to pay for this. For reference I have very oily nose and chin, and very dry cheeks and eye area. This BB cream would suit someone with dry skin, or someone who lives in a colder climate than Florida (this is not sweat proof and is definitely not transfer resistant).

Packaging is a pump bottle in the shape of a tube (but it is solid plastic) which is something I have never seen before and is quite unique. I do like the hygienic pump, and you do get a lot of product too.

I haven't broken out or had any adverse reaction, it just doesn't last long enough on my skin. I will continue to use up but wont repurchase.

My skintone: NC30 with strong yellow undertones. I have oily, clogged skin that's prone to blackheads. The Perfect Cover line broke me out, so I turned to this. The color #23 oxidizes to fit my skin fairly well. It's still slightly pink, but I can get away with it. I top this off with a mattifying powder to extend the wear and reduce the dewiness of the product. It doesn't break me out, yay! In comparison to the Perfect Cover in #23, it provides slightly less coverage. The shade is the same as the PC line. Comparing it with my other BBs, this one leans the yellowest of them all (Skin 79 Hot Pink, BRTC Blemish Recover, and Skinfood Peach Sake).

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Overall, this BB cream looks natural but its nothing special. Nothing to ring home about.

Shade 21

Pros
- relatively natural looking compared to foundations
- does give you light-medium coverage (coverage is greater than skin79 hot pink)
- doesn't cake
- fills pores

Cons
- Doesn't cover up my redness or hyperpigmentation spots enough
- dries sticky and shiny
- it gave me dry patches on my face
- colour makes my skin look pink compared to my neck (which is yellow-toned)
- no oil control

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I use this in the shade 23. For reference, I'm NC20-25. When I first began to use it, I loved it. It smells really nice and it provides great coverage and I love that it has spf protection. I find that if you use it with a creamy moisturizer, it tends to not last as long on your skin, so I stopped using with any moisturizer. Without the moisturizer, I feel like this bb cream looks a bit cakey and obvious on my face and it makes all the small bumps or interruptions in my face more prominent, but it does last longer. In about 6-8 hours, I start looking really shiny, so I can't say anything good about the overall staying power, with moisturizer or not. I started out really liking this bb cream because of the coverage it provided and the spf, but I'm not so keen about it anymore. I would not repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I LOVE THIS!! my hg!!!
it's quite matte yet dewy...i mean it's not cakey whatsoever. its the perfect mid coverage bbcream and if you layer it up you can get a higher coverage if needs be. it smells nice. the ingredients are quite good for a bbcream - it's free from parabens.
it doesn't clog pores. i think it's quite similar to studiofix by mac but more moisturising and thinner - which i believe makes it better. i love it, it glides on and covers my skin. i have very uneven oily skin and this is perfect!! it balances my complexion and lasts all day. i could not recommend more! i use beige and that colour is fine in summer and winter because it adapts quite well to your skintone. give it a try!! it's spf 25 which means you can wear it in the sun and not have to put a disgusting shiny suncream underneath.