MISSHA M Signature Real Complete B.B. Cream SPF 25 PA++

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive

4.1

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

After a shade fail, (21 being too light) I got 23, which is not that dark when you put it on. It looked way too dark when I initially swatched it, but blends beautifully over the bb boomer primer. I am nc20 for reference. I like the grey undertone because I lean olive. This is sooo much better than American bb knockoffs. My skin has improved with use, too!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This product seems so *whitening* it makes me look incredibly washed out and pale. And I am pale already. Revlon Colourstay in Ivory, and MAC doesn't run light enough for me; that kind of pale.
Reading reviews I bought #13 thinking it would be the perfect solution for me. Something quick to use, perfecting, and pale enough for my complexion. On my skin it sits very obviously and never seems to meld, no matter how I apply it. If I use it all over my face looks flat and gothy.
I use makeup to conceal redness from rosacea and always try to use as little as possible, so it just looks like my skin is good. When I wear this product it seems very "obvious" and I started getting comments from men who never would have noticed my makeup before. With my usual products and routine if I were to get comments they would usually be from other women about how perfect my skin is and do I even wear makeup (lol, always!). With this men* (gay, queer, and straight) would notice my makeup, even when I didn't use it all over, and just tried it as a highlighter. They'd be all "oh, you're shining!" or "wow, you're wearing makeup". I don't appreciate that, so I stopped using it. I also noticed: even when I would try to use strategically use it as highlight (on cheekbones, cupids bow, under eyes) the line would never quite blend in.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I would prefer a higher SPF, the colour is yellow tone, I have no.21, it's probably slightly pale for me, but it's a pretty good colour.
Like Missha Perfect Cover it doesn't aggravate my skin at all. I think though, that Perfect Cover gives a smoother effect.
Doesn't go grey towards the end of the day.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

It is a very light foundation which provides a very decent coverage. It melts into your skin and it feels like it is also moisturizing. My skin loves it, no irritation, it is perfectly suitable for my sensitive skin. It should be spread evenly pretty quickly, and just a bit of it. It can be layered but for me one layer is usually enough. Sometimes I can add just a bit to cover problem areas. A couple of problems with this one though. I wear n23, I am NC 25-30, and in winter it blends nicely into my skin though it is just a bit lighter than my own skin tone. In summer it looks strangely light on me with a greyish undertone. Later it sort of melts into my skin but to be on the safe side, I cover it with maxfactor facefinity powder n 6, just a bit. It works fine like that. Also I' m not really sure about spf... I think one layer I apply is not enough for sunblock to really work...It looks like I'm still unprotected with this one single layer.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Love the colour, love that this is paraben free but I cannot stand the fragrance- I am usually fine with fragranced powders/potions however this is so strong it irritates my skin and makes me itchy. Quite a drying BB cream, I have shade 21 and have tried 23 but both are to rosy for my yellow undertones, pale enough but appears patchy on my skin. Would recommend for oily/non allergy prone skin.

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I'm very skeptical about "colour matching" BB creams that claim to adapt to your skin tone so I wouldn't say that Missha does this, but it does...something. When I first apply it (the lightest colour #13) I look like a ghost, it's waaaay too pale. But in about 10 minutes the colour kind of oxidises or adjusts and it just looks like flawless, poreless, porcelain skin. Every morning I have a semi-freakout about my clown face, then 10 minutes later it's perfect! No idea how, but it works.
I have fair skin with a pink undertone and a tendency to redness and blotchiness and I have noticed a definite evening out of my skin tone which I attribute to the "whitening" of the BB cream, smaller pores and less congestion. I am using this in conjunction with Paula's Choice 1% BHA so I think it's like my skin care holy grail.
This is not like "Western" BB creams in that it's not just a tinted moisturiser. I sometimes mix it with moisturiser to thin it out because the coverage is quite full. I completely skip concealer now. The texture is still fluid without being runny and a little goes a really, really long way. It has no smell to speak of which is a huge plus for me. I find I get a little oily around lunch time, but I always have, don't think it's the product.
I would definitely recommend to any ladies (or gents!) with pale skin who find Western BB's too orangey.

I love this BB cream so much. I initially got the travel size to get a feel for it and make sure it didn't break out my sensitive skin, but no problems in that regard. I have it in the 13 shade, which is a pretty good match for me. For my summer skin it's a little pale, but it blends in nicely and still looks really nice and dewy and radiant. I feel like it just blurs all my imperfections and makes my skin look so moisturized and glow-y and lovely! and my skin is far from perfect. The odd thing is, this doesn't look like heavy makeup at all, but somehow the coverage is high enough that it can hide my undereye circles pretty well, almost to the point where I could get away with not wearing concealer there. And I have very dark, purple undereye circles from allergies and thin skin. I'm impressed! It also continues to have a nice finish all day, and I can definitely see the brightening properties it has. The true test for my makeup is when I see myself in the bathroom mirror at work which has truly the most hideous, unflattering lighting. Usually I look tired, haggard and wan in that mirror, but this makes me look healthy and human in those dreadful fluorescent lights!

I also like the packaging, and the scent isn't bad at all and goes away quickly. I wish it was a little cheaper and that I didn't have to order this online but otherwise I am very happy with it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Got it as a present from Korea (No.23 Natural yellow Beige), which isn't that yellow it sounds. It is a very neutral beige. This kind of neutral which is very hard to find- not to reddish or yellow like mac foundations. It fits my skincolor perfectly. I have medium light skin with beige undertones. You need just a tiny bit of the product to get a flawless finish. Besides this it didn't cause breakouts and skin feels very healthy.
I didn't expect much but what a surprise. Days I wear this BB cream I have to show my ID card to proof that I'm over 16 but I'm in my thirties now. wearing this I get many compliments looking fresh and good. Mere chance or a miracle? It seems like this beautiful package contains the secret of perfect asian skin ;)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Like many of the other reviewers, I bought mine off of eBay from Korea. I love that they offer this in a light shade (#13) for people with pale skin. It feels light on your face (kind of like a tinted moisturizer) and provides medium coverage. My skin looks dewy after I put this on, it's great. :)

The main drawback is that this stuff is expensive and not easy to come by, meaning that you can't just go to Target and buy it. Unless you live in a big city, you're gonna have to buy it online from MisshaUS.com for $46 or buy it off of eBay. It's considerably cheaper on eBay, but it also takes a lot longer to show up because of international customs and whatnot. Mine took about a month to ship from Korea.

But if that doesn't bother you, then you should definitely check it out. I plan on buying a bigger bottle when this one gets low.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Very good bb cream. It is easily blended with fingers, comes packaged in a gorgeous hard plastic case with a pump, and is suitable for my sensitive skin ( paraben, mineral oil, alcohol, GMO, Triclosan and Benzophenone- free). It lasts for 7+ hours for me, and has only a very slight scent, which I happen to like, but it fades soon after application. Light to medium coverage with a natural finish. It also has spf25 PA ++

Only a few downfalls: small colour selection ( shade 23 is a little pink for my quite yellow skin, and takes a very long time to adjust to my skin tone a little) can cling to dry patches, and pricey (~$37 AUD for 45g instore) but I believe you can buy this online for much much cheaper. In all, a very good bb cream, but won't be repurchasing because it doesn't really match my skin.

EDIT: shade 23 matches my winter skin quite well- not perfectly, but with the light coverage I opt for it's quite good. Changed repurchasing status because after trying out other bb creams I've realised how much I love the light, blendable texture of this one.